candice

Kingsport, TN

#1 Feb 9, 2012
Why don't guys wash properly. I hate getting a whiff of crusty turd when I'm tryin to give head
John Dixon

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2012
Well Candice,
Sounds like you are a dirty slurt!! Lmao
Eddie Haskell

Savannah, TN

#3 Feb 9, 2012
I had a girl one time that was thick. She couldn't reach around and wash her anus properly and it soon developed a life of it's own. Sort of. It was funky. her bunghole didn't reek of mere feces, but had developed a smell of rotten yogurt,
One time I was trying to convince this woman that I truly loved her and she wasn't buying it. She thought that I just felt sorry for her because she weighed 378 pounds. But I DID love her and proved it. I got all tequila-ed up one night and I started kissing her all the way down there to the foul zone and proceeded to hold my breathe while I licked it clean. Funny thing is, once I got started and used to the rotten tastem and chunky feel, I couldn't stop. I would stop long enough to swallow what I had licked off. She was finally conviced that I loved her. I am very proud to say that we are still married and she has the cleanest tush in Germany Branch!!!
Intlp

Washington, DC

#5 Feb 9, 2012
candice wrote:
Why don't guys wash properly. I hate getting a whiff of crusty turd when I'm tryin to give head
Why don't bitches wash properly. I hate sticking my tongue in the slit to taste funk from last months visitor!
Eddie Haskell

Savannah, TN

#6 Feb 10, 2012
Every time that I belched, I tasted that thick chick's hind end. For about three days, I tried drinking vinegar, and grapefruit juice, and anything that I thought would kill the after taste. The things we guys do for love!! But I do agree with the above poster. If you can reach that thang, wash it real good. If your so blubbery that ya cannot reach back there and apply a soapy rag, I'll get it fer ya. Just don't let it get to tasting like rotten yogurt no more. I mean, cut me some slack, baby.
Higg

Kingsport, TN

#7 Feb 10, 2012
Kathy told a friend of mine that I never wipe good. I thought I did a pretty good job, but I guess NOT good enough for her!!!!!!!!
Leroy

Kingsport, TN

#8 Feb 10, 2012
Higg wrote:
Kathy told a friend of mine that I never wipe good. I thought I did a pretty good job, but I guess NOT good enough for her!!!!!!!!
She wouldn't lie about that Higg!!
Eddie Haskell

Savannah, TN

#9 Feb 12, 2012
My present lady-friend is a wee bit on the thick side but thankfully, can reach around and wipe real good. But I discovered tonite that wiping real good does NOT keep dingleberries from forming in the anal pubic hair. I was licking her clean tonite and used my front tooth (one is missing) to clamp onto the d-berry and pull it out by the roots. I showed it to her. She broke out laughing which soon turned into a coughing fit complete with phlegm being coughed up and spit into the garbage can nearby. That grossed me out so much that I lifted a her belly fold and just started licking, trying to forget about the size of that loogie she just spit up. If she wasn't a FINE lady, I wouldn't put up with alot of the stuff that I have to deal with. But that's how we do it in the Ivey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OUTRAGE Over Out Of Town Cop Being Chief Of Police 42 min Counce Guy 45
Do u consider texting cheating? (Jul '11) 57 min Divorced by Dec 32
Do you approve of Kevin Davis as Hardin County ... 58 min Counce 6
best restaurant in savannah 1 hr Top rated 7
Race Friday Night 5 hr Imjustme 26
Older men that date younger women in Savannah 5 hr Whataboutit 11
I slept with my Best friends wife and it is dri... (Oct '11) 7 hr justcurious 91
Savannah Dating
Find my Match

Savannah Jobs

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Savannah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savannah

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]