Zippys at Pickwick
mad customer

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2011
What a joke ! wheres the meat ?If you are a vegerterian this is the place for you...I will never eat there again.Another one of Wards dive joint. Next time i will be zip'n my wallet and zippin to savannah
wondering

Counce, TN

#2 Sep 20, 2011
Totally agree! First of all they wanted to fix my burger their way not mine! I even offered to pay extra, not happening to top that off the food was not good at all! I am all for supporting local business but not if I am treated disrespectful! I will not go back!
lol

Detroit, MI

#3 Sep 20, 2011
Well I haven't ate there but I just noticed the place the other day as I was passing through. From what I am reading on here I don't think I will be going there to try it out this weekend after all. Thanks for the heads up
Not a Sonic

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2011
lol wrote:
Well I haven't ate there but I just noticed the place the other day as I was passing through. From what I am reading on here I don't think I will be going there to try it out this weekend after all. Thanks for the heads up
Please dont go because I had a bad experience I like when others get duped.Order the hot napkin,Cold water and a toothpick you wont go wrong there...Enjoy ! I give them 9 more days. A great place for a sonic.......
Zac

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Sep 20, 2011
I love the place and am glad it's in Pickwick. I really like Krystal, and this is one step up.
zipey do wa da

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2011
Zac wrote:
I love the place and am glad it's in Pickwick. I really like Krystal, and this is one step up.
You sound like the cook !I love krystal too ,is she back in town?
wondering

United States

#8 Sep 21, 2011
Like I said I was all for it until they would not fix it my way! My money and I want it fixed my way, didn't have a problem paying extra! So they lost my business. Back to subway I go
methane

Detroit, MI

#9 Sep 21, 2011
I farted...

Any questions?

Since: Jul 11

Tomball, TX

#12 Sep 21, 2011
mad customer wrote:
What a joke ! wheres the meat ?If you are a vegerterian this is the place for you...I will never eat there again.Another one of Wards dive joint. Next time i will be zip'n my wallet and zippin to savannah
When did you go there? And Ward dive joint? Is a Ward an owner?
watch you mouth

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2011
Growthefuckup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey nasty mouth !Drop by and see for self and get a bar of soap for desert and wash the funk out of your mouth.I dare you talk like that I have grown parent on here
Pickwick deweller

Counce, TN

#15 Oct 1, 2011
Growthefuckup wrote:
<quoted text>
No the WARDS don't own this,try reading last months RSVP Pickwick, whole page,
realtalk

Memphis, TN

#16 Jul 6, 2014
If its owned by Adam Kelley and Pam Chandler the same owners of Wyatt Earps in Munford Tennessee then it's going to be a shitty waste of time they fuck you on your food and then act like it's your fault they are rude people. The food is way over priced and not even good quality speaking from experience I wouldn't go there. They also had a roach infestation for the longest.
Fizzle on the sizzle

Lexington, TN

#18 Jul 6, 2014
methane wrote:
I farted...
Any questions?
No questions, stupid ass,..satisfied? Now, go fart somewhere else, like, the middle of main street at lunchtime would be excellent.
Grammar police

Lexington, TN

#19 Jul 6, 2014
mad customer wrote:
"vegetarian" is the correct spelling,..not "vegerterian".
Mr wiggles

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 6, 2014
Grammar police wrote:
<quoted text>"vegetarian" is the correct spelling,..not "vegerterian".
i bet ur fat black ass sits on ur mothers lap all day long.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#21 Jul 16, 2014
Was kind of excited that they were re-opening but not only were they pricey, they did not know what Texas toast is and they served all the food cold. We returned the food and they gave us our $ back but what a waste of time. Guessing they will not be around too much longer...
Grammar police

Lexington, TN

#22 Jul 17, 2014
Mr wiggles wrote:
<quoted text>i bet ur fat black ass sits on ur mothers lap all day long.
With a a name like "Mr wiggles" your pimpled white ass can't be too small, can it, Slobbo? You just lost your bet, you canned ham, you.
Mr Wiggles

Atlanta, GA

#23 Jul 17, 2014
Grammar police wrote:
<quoted text>With a a name like "Mr wiggles" your pimpled white ass can't be too small, can it, Slobbo? You just lost your bet, you canned ham, you.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Civil War relics found in local cave (Oct '14) 45 min Vladimir Pootin 10
A Matlock 46 min Citizen 2
Mothers who smoke weed 2 hr Dr Pill 2
Wreck 5 hr KarenD52 2
Michael roach 19 hr Just curious over... 3
Snitches in savannah Mon Boyly Boy 13
OUTRAGE Over Out Of Town Cop Being Chief Of Police (Oct '14) Mon Richard Pooty 111

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages