Food poison pitmaster

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Joe

Halls, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 12, 2013
 
Has anyone else been poisoned from there in the last month? Staying in bathroom for hours?
JoeBlows

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 12, 2013
 
Joe wrote:
Has anyone else been poisoned from there in the last month? Staying in bathroom for hours?
If you're going to try to destroy someone's business reputation, then have the balls to post your full name....sorry ass piece of shit.
not sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 12, 2013
 
I ate supper there and the next morning I woke up sick and was sick for 2 days.I cant say if it was there food or the stomach virus because it is going around. I just want go back in case it wasn't the stomach virus and was there food.
really

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 13, 2013
 
were is this place at
Call down there

Greenbrier, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 13, 2013
 
If you get sick, go to er. Keep your receipts for care, meds, and record any lost time at work. Pitmaster will reimburse you 100%. They did my daddy and several other people I know.
Joe

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

JoeBlows wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to try to destroy someone's business reputation, then have the balls to post your full name....sorry ass piece of shit.
Kid, im not trying to destroy anything, yall that work there have done a FINE. Job by yourself!!!! Youll no my name soon enough, and ull apologize for your words!!! I GOT HEALTH DEPT. backing me!! Comeon joeblow, talk ur shit summore!! And yea, whoever 3rd post was, it was from there... Im just debating on where to go from here!!
zzz

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 13, 2013
 
yep.. sure did... never going back there !!
Joe doesn't know jack

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You got a belly ache and blame someone else? Grow up. The Health Dept is behind you? Ha, good luck with that Joe. I'm sure we will all know your name soon? Lol, no one cares joe so go cry and poop somewhere else. What a dork.
USDA

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 13, 2013
 
Does this guy need pepto or a tampon?
Jay

Greenbrier, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 13, 2013
 
I stand behind the product If you feel we were the culprit, just get treated and bring me an estimate of what is owed you. I will make it right!
JoeBlows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Kid, im not trying to destroy anything, yall that work there have done a FINE. Job by yourself!!!! Youll no my name soon enough, and ull apologize for your words!!! I GOT HEALTH DEPT. backing me!! Comeon joeblow, talk ur shit summore!! And yea, whoever 3rd post was, it was from there... Im just debating on where to go from here!!
Firstly, I am not a kid. I have passed the half century mark some time ago. Secondly, you are a punk ass bitch Joe. I guarantee the readers of this thread will never hear you declare your name. The only one behind you is your boyfriend jamming you up the chute. Your stomach probably got upset from all the protein your BF made you swallow. Go buy some tampons for your manpussy and stop whining. I hate welfare homos like you trying to scam people for money.
JoeBlows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 13, 2013
 
Jay wrote:
I stand behind the product If you feel we were the culprit, just get treated and bring me an estimate of what is owed you. I will make it right!
You impersonating piece of shit; this ain't Jay.
supporter

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 14, 2013
 
EAT THERE AL TIM GOOD PLACE!!!!!!!!
qkqk

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 16, 2013
 
Cd
dude

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 16, 2013
 
Great food
everyday

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

My friends and I eat at pitmasters almost every day. The food is amazing and the service is great too!!! Jay and nick constantly get praises from our group and many others. They will put hickory pit out of buisness if their customers would try pit masters one time! We love pitmasters. Keep up the great work guys!!!
terry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 16, 2013
 
everyday wrote:
My friends and I eat at pitmasters almost every day. The food is amazing and the service is great too!!! Jay and nick constantly get praises from our group and many others. They will put hickory pit out of buisness if their customers would try pit masters one time! We love pitmasters. Keep up the great work guys!!!
I'm not so sure about the good service part but defiantly great food! Every time I eat there it's slow, and some of the girls are not very friendly.
wiwi

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 16, 2013
 
Heheh
bartender

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 16, 2013
 
A good place to eat and good food
duh

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 17, 2013
 
Meat Lover wrote:
They use cats and dogs in the BBQ. Saw them out canvasing Stringtown last weekend looking for strays. If you want some great food in Hardin County, there is a lesser known place up at Counce called The Broken Spoke. Great food and the owner is out of this world! I think his name is Jay and he runs a very honorable business and my wife and I were very impressed with him. He talked to us for a good 30 minutes at our table and could not have been any nicer. We will definitely be going back!
You do realize that the exact same people own both restaurants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Savannah Forum right now

Search the Savannah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lisa cummings 4 min Billy 10
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Tired 123,613
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 6 min 123pictures 58,314
gina sowell 11 min Gravy lover 22
steal money from church 11 min know 10
jessica murphy 14 min WV_Hater 34
Jason Durham at it again (Apr '13) 45 min LesleyDanyel 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••