camoprincess_08

United States

#23 Sep 8, 2010
Tim i know you very well just like tha truth said you think you have everybody fooled but you dont lol sure you do work a little lol but damn i know you could prolly pass a piss test but what bout a damn blood test? And if youre still not convinced that i know you real well...... all of us cant have full coverage on all our vechicles and all have tenn-care and get fucking $1500 worth of foodstamps.... i know for a fact yall get that much not sure about tha other two thats just wat ive heard so now how well do i know you timothy you went to whites with me and broke into martha lynn and danny ray holts house on barrier lane which is tha same road you live on am i right???? See i know more than what you think.
Franks

United States

#24 Sep 8, 2010
The huttons are good people known them my whole life people need to quit dissing and keep thier bullshit to thier self
Roy

Brea, CA

#25 Sep 8, 2010
Now y'all need to stop tellin lies on these boys. They are fine christians. Every last one of y'all deserve a whippin for Lyin on them! Y'all should ashamed of yerserlves.
since when

Mount Morris, MI

#26 Sep 17, 2010
I've never heard of someone getting $1,500 worth for food stamps. The most a family of four can get is around $550.
Yea

Chatsworth, GA

#27 Sep 17, 2010
Who is acting like Tim on here I know he can't spell that good and write that much the buttons are low life scum that do drugs and steal from other people and I heard once from Gary h that the reason for all the kids Cause of the money they get from them somebody needs to do something about this family why don't the cops ever do anything to them
Curious

Atlanta, GA

#28 Sep 17, 2010
Are y'all talking about Timothy Hutton that lives in Olivet? Is his mother patrica?
blueeyes

Lexington, TN

#29 Sep 19, 2010
as for kristie she is a dope head never takes care of ANY OF HER KIDS,she sleeps with any one who will give her a pill or whatever,she is a thief,those kids need to be taken away from her and put in a safe home were they will be loved,and they want be hungry.DHS NEEDS TO STEP IN AND TAKE ALL OF THEM ....I NO THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WOULD LOVE TO HAVE 5 LITTLE BOYS TO LOVE.AND AS FOR GARY U STILL DO DRUGS SO DONT EVEN LIE.THERES IS PEOPLE WATCHING U AND CHRISTY ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE U ALL GET CAUGHT...WISH IT WAS NOW LOL
stacee

Jackson, TN

#30 Sep 19, 2010
since when wrote:
I've never heard of someone getting $1,500 worth for food stamps. The most a family of four can get is around $550.
BS a single person gets 180, shes got like 5 kids plus her and gary and the family sooooo...it would add up

damn thats a lot of food
Tbone

United States

#31 Sep 20, 2010
Bruce Hutton is a good person and friend .

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#32 Sep 23, 2010
Yea wrote:
Who is acting like Tim on here I know he can't spell that good and write that much the buttons are low life scum that do drugs and steal from other people and I heard once from Gary h that the reason for all the kids Cause of the money they get from them somebody needs to do something about this family why don't the cops ever do anything to them
From what i've heard and what tim said (which who realy knos lol) the land that the new jail is sitting on, the huttons sold to them, so i'm just guessing thats why the cops will not touch them
OMG

United States

#33 Sep 26, 2010
since when wrote:
I've never heard of someone getting $1,500 worth for food stamps. The most a family of four can get is around $550.
but you do have some of your info wrong b/c I have a family of 4 and get 649... Thank you very much.

Sorry
i know for sure

Manchester, TN

#34 Sep 27, 2010
you got it backwards was bruces first cousin killed bruces brother he was one great guy just like bruce
Sunny

Lexington, TN

#35 Sep 27, 2010
since when wrote:
I've never heard of someone getting $1,500 worth for food stamps. The most a family of four can get is around $550.
. That's not right at all I work at a grocery store and have seen over 2000 before
dang

Columbia, TN

#36 Sep 27, 2010
since when wrote:
I've never heard of someone getting $1,500 worth for food stamps. The most a family of four can get is around $550.
UH IM SORRY but you are very mistaken i used to work at a store and their was this one family that got like 1000$ every month. they had moma daddy aunt uncle grandpa grandkids and everyone on theres. seriously it made me sick bc they would come in and buy bullshit all the time then pay with cash for berr cigs and lottery tickets. thats just not right.
huh

Olive Branch, MS

#37 Oct 17, 2010
?????
William

United States

#38 Oct 18, 2010
The Truth wrote:
The Huttons are not dopeheads just dope dealers and is not worth a shit besides bruce. He is actually a pretty good person. But it was fucked up how Gary and Tim are going to whoop somebody because they thought he stole money and I know for a fact he does not have to steal money. And I think it's pretty messed up how they are so much bigger than the person they jumped and it took both of them. But I give it to the little man..he took the ass whoopin they give him. but for it to be both of them they sure didn't do much.
I guess they were mad because it wasn't them doing the stealing this time.
Anonymous

United States

#39 Jan 19, 2011
camoprincess_08 wrote:
i think they are big druggies..... and don't tell me there not i know for a fact that they are.... its pretty pathetic when you are soo bad on drugs and dope that you will beat up someone just because they owe you a little money... can you say retarded!!!! people like this make me mad!!!
They Kinn to the mays they r all cowards !!!
remember these three

Olive Branch, MS

#40 May 4, 2012
dirtbags wrote:
No they shouldn't. You're absolutely right. Hopefully, they will overdose and die one by one, and save us our tax dollars.
Well it looks like you got your wish. No one deserves to die like that.
your sorry

Savannah, TN

#41 May 4, 2012
remember these three wrote:
<quoted text> Well it looks like you got your wish. No one deserves to die like that.
You are a sorry person to bring this back up after this guy with 5 children, just died. VERY SORRY!!
Wow

Hollywood, FL

#42 May 5, 2012
Yes it is sorry! Just goes to show you who the real pos is. Savannah is full of shitty ppl like this one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelia Franks 41 min what 2
Mcgee 1 hr leroy 5
best restaurant in savannah 2 hr WalMartian 30
Who are some of the biggest Con-artist in Savan... 2 hr Grown Up 13
thanks papermill.smells like a fart in Hardin c... 2 hr The man 8
The millers 3 hr AnR 6
S&S automotive Adamsville 9 hr AlyOg 7
More from around the web

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]