john and kam hill
hungry slob

Johnson City, TN

#22 Jan 8, 2011
Any catfish at the jail??
Peter Rabbit

Elizabethton, TN

#23 Jan 8, 2011
I don't know Charles Stevens or what he did, but John Hill went to prison this week. I feel sorry for his kids.
was there

Clover, SC

#24 Jan 8, 2011
He stole money from people and got caught. He deserves to be in prison. Money comes to hard these days to have it stolen by somebody who holds his head high on Sundays.
Dirty

Elizabethton, TN

#25 Jan 8, 2011
was there wrote:
He stole money from people and got caught. He deserves to be in prison. Money comes to hard these days to have it stolen by somebody who holds his head high on Sundays.
Haha no he didnt. I know what happened but im not running my mouth. They are good people from awesome familys.
Brandy

Elizabethton, TN

#26 Jan 8, 2011
was there wrote:
I have heard for over a year that he was in trouble well just talk around town, but never just what he had really done, never saw anything in the news paper. So who did he steel from? where did he work and was he the only one that went to jail?
Knowing them

Ringgold, GA

#27 Jan 8, 2011
Until I see it in black and white DON'T talk about them! Not fair to the family. He's got school age kids and no one should have to read gossip about their kids I love his mom and brother and they are like family to me. So I ask you to stop!
big country joe
#28 Jan 8, 2011
Here is the thing I have known him all my life and I can tell you he is a good guy good father,son and husband I know for a fact he did not steal anything if you want to know so damn bad why don't you call his mother if you are so concerned they are good people and you should clean your on damn house before you clean his you know by the way judging others is a sin and you will rot in hell for it just like murder now put that in your damn pipe and smoke it you crackhead inbreed tell your momma/aunt and daddy/uncle hiiiiiiiiii
Brandy

Elizabethton, TN

#29 Jan 8, 2011
big country joe wrote:
Here is the thing I have known him all my life and I can tell you he is a good guy good father,son and husband I know for a fact he did not steal anything if you want to know so damn bad why don't you call his mother if you are so concerned they are good people and you should clean your on damn house before you clean his you know by the way judging others is a sin and you will rot in hell for it just like murder now put that in your damn pipe and smoke it you crackhead inbreed tell your momma/aunt and daddy/uncle hiiiiiiiiii
I don't think we are judging him I think the court system did that, and I'm sure will all know soon enough. If he is in jail the real truth will come out. I feel sorry for his children, but I don't think they will be reading topix.
Truth

Pflugerville, TX

#30 Jan 8, 2011
Brandy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we are judging him I think the court system did that, and I'm sure will all know soon enough. If he is in jail the real truth will come out. I feel sorry for his children, but I don't think they will be reading topix.
sounds like to me BRANDY that is exactly what you are doing!! Judging!! You don't know the truth. There is NOTHING in black or white that says he has done anything wrong.. His poor kids doesn't need to be hearing any of this.. And how do you know that they don't read it?? Just because your kids aren't ad smart as theirs?? I'm sure Johnny and Kam doesn't allow this trash in there home because of crap like this!! For all you guys know, he maybe on a job right now making him family a good living.. Are you jealous because you can't live the way they do?? That's what it sounds like to me!!! Jealious peole and NOSEY people are the ones that get one this site and try to start problems for others!!! You will be jugded for this NOT him!! Someone had mentioned embezzlement come on now!! Please... Get real!! If it was that, he would have be arrested long ago!! Lies, lies, lies!!!! You people make me SICK!!! Y'all need to clean out your own closet and mind your own business!!!
Theres Your Proof

Jackson, TN

#31 Jan 8, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like to me BRANDY that is exactly what you are doing!! Judging!! You don't know the truth. There is NOTHING in black or white that says he has done anything wrong.. His poor kids doesn't need to be hearing any of this.. And how do you know that they don't read it?? Just because your kids aren't ad smart as theirs?? I'm sure Johnny and Kam doesn't allow this trash in there home because of crap like this!! For all you guys know, he maybe on a job right now making him family a good living.. Are you jealous because you can't live the way they do?? That's what it sounds like to me!!! Jealious peole and NOSEY people are the ones that get one this site and try to start problems for others!!! You will be jugded for this NOT him!! Someone had mentioned embezzlement come on now!! Please... Get real!! If it was that, he would have be arrested long ago!! Lies, lies, lies!!!! You people make me SICK!!! Y'all need to clean out your own closet and mind your own business!!!
You are FULL of dodo! My wife just googled John Hill Savannah,TN and there it is in black and white, all the court docs. and everything he has been charged with. Looks like fake companys and non profit tax exempt trouble.
Theres Your Proof

Jackson, TN

#32 Jan 8, 2011
idunno

Chatsworth, GA

#33 Jan 8, 2011
I just googled his name and didn't come up with anything. Does your wife have a link to these documents and court records.
Theres Your Proof

Jackson, TN

#34 Jan 8, 2011
idunno wrote:
I just googled his name and didn't come up with anything. Does your wife have a link to these documents and court records.
Look above your post.
Truth

United States

#35 Jan 8, 2011
Theres Your Proof wrote:
http://www.tennessee.gov/comme rce/securities/documents/ACIIn cFastGold06182003.pdf
You still don't have proof idiot., it you really know what you were talking about number one John hill ll is his dad!!! And number two this is a credit deal over is dads buisness he had in 2003 and three!! Over 8 years ago!!! So start your little timers in somebody else, because your wife is a complete idiot and she must have not made it through jt much less high school because if she could have read the documentation she could have seen it wad not Johnny hill!! Lol y'all are so stupid!! Maybe imbreed!!! Ha ha!! Yall just made my night!!! Hehehe!!! Try again.. GET MY POINT IDOITS!!!!!!
Friend of family

Johnson City, TN

#36 Jan 8, 2011
For all the good people out there just pray for them they need it more than gossip.
Friend of family

Johnson City, TN

#37 Jan 8, 2011
For all the good people out there just pray for them they need that more than gossip.
Blah

Cookeville, TN

#39 Jan 8, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't have proof idiot., it you really know what you were talking about number one John hill ll is his dad!!! And number two this is a credit deal over is dads buisness he had in 2003 and three!! Over 8 years ago!!! So start your little timers in somebody else, because your wife is a complete idiot and she must have not made it through jt much less high school because if she could have read the documentation she could have seen it wad not Johnny hill!! Lol y'all are so stupid!! Maybe imbreed!!! Ha ha!! Yall just made my night!!! Hehehe!!! Try again.. GET MY POINT IDOITS!!!!!!
How about this he tried to out smart someone and got caught and is now doing two years in the pen for it the end
Theres Your Proof

Jackson, TN

#40 Jan 8, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't have proof idiot., it you really know what you were talking about number one John hill ll is his dad!!! And number two this is a credit deal over is dads buisness he had in 2003 and three!! Over 8 years ago!!! So start your little timers in somebody else, because your wife is a complete idiot and she must have not made it through jt much less high school because if she could have read the documentation she could have seen it wad not Johnny hill!! Lol y'all are so stupid!! Maybe imbreed!!! Ha ha!! Yall just made my night!!! Hehehe!!! Try again.. GET MY POINT IDOITS!!!!!!
So you are saying his dad has been in trouble with the law and now him? IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!!!
Jim

Elizabethton, TN

#41 Jan 8, 2011
Truth wrote:
You must be the one who can not read. It's in black and white on a court document Filed in the State of Tennessee.
Jim

Elizabethton, TN

#42 Jan 8, 2011
Theres Your Proof wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying his dad has been in trouble with the law and now him? IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!!!
I never heard of his dad being in trouble but on the court documen john the son had used his mom & dad's address.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Cares Director 32 min Waiting on God 11
Review: Hardin County Jesus Cares Inc (Sep '13) 1 hr Waiting on God 7
Shannon Baugus Murder Trial (Jan '11) 2 hr Grammar police 35
The Botel 3 hr L a l 35
Aristorenas Health Clinic 5 hr there ya go 3
Gross (Jun '15) 5 hr Therealkimmy 23
cca 5 hr Former sawmill wo... 3

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance