Man in wheelchair gets hit by car in ...

Man in wheelchair gets hit by car in front of freds

Posted in the Savannah Forum

neighbor

Jackson, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2012
It was a man in his 30s.. That appeared to be moving furniture in his ford ranger an something blowed out the back of his truck an stop to get it out the road, and was ran over by a older lady in full size pickup.. Didn't look good at all.. Please pray for both family's..
bone diddley

Cookeville, TN

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Neighbor is 100% correct.
He was not in a wheel chair.
He was asking for his wife at the scene.
drove by

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 10, 2012
I drove by right after the ambulance got there. They were working on him in the street. Does anyone know if he lived or not?
jason c

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Chad kerfoot was his name im sitting at the med in memphis right now to see him again.he has several broken bones in his right leg,three concussions(several stitches in his head).he is skinned head to toe.he just had surgery an his neck months ago but they said that was fine.still waiting on some more test results.o
drove by

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Well, I am very glad that he is alive. It looked bad. My prayers to his family. I hope all is well with his recovery. What happened to the woman that hit him?
okk

Kingsport, TN

#8 Nov 11, 2012
drove by wrote:
Well, I am very glad that he is alive. It looked bad. My prayers to his family. I hope all is well with his recovery. What happened to the woman that hit him?
heard it was hit and run....... if she old she probably didnt see him that is sad
t
i know

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2012
my brother got hurt real bad and went to the med it is a wonderful place to be when your hurt go to the prayer room god is there you will see please go
jason c

Memphis, TN

#10 Nov 11, 2012
drove by wrote:
no one has tol us what happened to her .i havent been to savannah since yesterday.it was dark and i think it was an honest mistake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New store next to shoe show and liquor store 1 hr Lamp shade 3
The Botel 2 hr hmmm 8
Poll Shannon Baugus: Should she be tried for Eggs mu... (Mar '10) 2 hr NikkiT531 156
Cops on oak st 2 3 hr Neighborhood watch 1
Central Bank preditorial lending... 5 hr Truth 14
love and truth church 13 hr Counce Guy 28
Hottest guys in Hardin County (Feb '11) 14 hr Ex boyfriend 188
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages