Who got lots of money between age 20 ...

Who got lots of money between age 20 an 30

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Lol

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2012
I see these people between 20 an 30 years of age with these nice cars an side by side and nice house. Eather mom an dad helping them are they have a good job. Who do you know like this?
Cindy

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2012
I got my eye on a few
ummm

Sarasota, FL

#3 Jun 29, 2012
Lol wrote:
I see these people between 20 an 30 years of age with these nice cars an side by side and nice house. Eather mom an dad helping them are they have a good job. Who do you know like this?
Jealous much..!?
penile and vaginal

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2012
I'm only 26 but have worked for everything I have... I don't have a side by side, but I do have a couple of quads... And I guess you could call my truck new but average...
Well

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Well if u work u can have a lot It doesnt mean anyone is helping. We are 27 and 30. We have 2 new vehicles. 4 vehicles total. New 4 wheeler and a side by side and new house. We work very hard and pay our bills ask no one for anything
HCHS

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Jun 29, 2012
I worked for my stuff and Im in my early 20's.
Night rider

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Jun 29, 2012
They live like jones.
lalapoosey

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2012
you all go on and enjoy all you got for now. the demos are goning to rectify all this.
flashing

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2012
Well wrote:
Well if u work u can have a lot It doesnt mean anyone is helping. We are 27 and 30. We have 2 new vehicles. 4 vehicles total. New 4 wheeler and a side by side and new house. We work very hard and pay our bills ask no one for anything
Sure someone is helping you, THE BANK. You don't OWN anything you make payments to the bank because your in debt up to your eyeballs. I refuse to live that way, buying things you can't afford to impress people you don't like.
The Truth

Memphis, TN

#10 Jun 29, 2012
flashing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure someone is helping you, THE BANK. You don't OWN anything you make payments to the bank because your in debt up to your eyeballs. I refuse to live that way, buying things you can't afford to impress people you don't like.
Translation...."I've ruined my credit and can't buy bubble gum"
flashing

Cookeville, TN

#11 Jun 29, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Translation...."I 've ruined my credit and can't buy bubble gum"
I know that wasn't for me. My credit score is 796, two paid for homes, 3 paid for autos. The borrower (you) is slave to the lender (banks). So by all means enjoy the things that your bank owns. Your not working for a living your working for the bank!!
Well

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2012
The only way u don't owe anyone is if you were born rich but for those of us who weren't we have to work for things and yes we will owe someone buy if we buy young then we will not have debt in our golden yrs. you ppl can say what u want but money don't buy happiness and as long as you (we) are happy who cares. Everyone has to sart somewhere and if you don't spend your money someone else will. Oh it's your own life So live it like you want
flashing

United States

#13 Jun 29, 2012
Well wrote:
The only way u don't owe anyone is if you were born rich but for those of us who weren't we have to work for things and yes we will owe someone buy if we buy young then we will not have debt in our golden yrs. you ppl can say what u want but money don't buy happiness and as long as you (we) are happy who cares. Everyone has to sart somewhere and if you don't spend your money someone else will. Oh it's your own life So live it like you want
You only owe someone when you chose to go into debt. I know most people can't pay cash for a home and need a loan but everything else save up and pay with cash. It's amazing what you can do or have when you have no debt. My cars are older with over a 100k on them. People with new cars at 500 to $800 a month is just stupid.
Well

United States

#14 Jun 29, 2012
flashing wrote:
<quoted text>
You only owe someone when you chose to go into debt. I know most people can't pay cash for a home and need a loan but everything else save up and pay with cash. It's amazing what you can do or have when you have no debt. My cars are older with over a 100k on them. People with new cars at 500 to $800 a month is just stupid.
Well none of my cars r 500$ a month I don't pay that much for anything but my house. I can't believe I've been posting on this it's childish. U ppl shouldn't worry bout what debt someone else has or what all they have just be happy with what u have been blessed with or worked hard for.
hchs

Cedar City, UT

#15 Jun 30, 2012
penile and vaginal wrote:
I'm only 26 but have worked for everything I have... I don't have a side by side, but I do have a couple of quads... And I guess you could call my truck new but average...
If your truck is average then what is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aristorenas Health Clinic 58 min Ex patient 9
i hate mcdonalds in savannah tn (Dec '09) 3 hr Ronald McDonald 59
just curious 4 hr kim 7
Gross (Jun '15) 9 hr Gastric Gurglism 35
Who is Randy Taylor? 10 hr Gray 9
skeeter buttram and Jessica jerrolds? 12 hr grammar police 17
cops on vine st. 15 hr Seen that 3

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance