Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#78588 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
what are communities made of other than people, and all people are delivered. good people need support, education, food, medical care to develop. Women need resources to raise responsible adults. If they find themselves in dire straits then it should be their choice.
I love these kids born into certain misfortune. I've seen many overcome adversity with grace and courage. Many do struggle with poverty but overcome temporary "deficits" with grace and love. I'm afraid yours may be permanent! I don't believe anyone should be murdered because someone suspects their station in life isn't adequately impressive! Get the hell over it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SSS

Paris, TN

#78589 May 6, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
This is off topic, but since you were the one who brought it up, I wanted to respond to you. There was a story on the national news tonight about the honey bees. They reported in testing the hives, they found more than 150 different chemicals, so they can't pin-point what the drastic decline in the bees is at this time. They are definitely reporting a decline and a premium price for bees. Scary...
Actually, it is on Topix because this Thread, as Dunlapian has posted, has evolved into any subject that somebody wants to discuss...mostly Politics and current events, whatever they may be.
Endangered Honey Bees have been discussed before, not that long ago, and I for one, am interested in any Updates that you or Others post about them.
So, don't worry about being "on Topic"...not on this Thread.:)
misty

La Follette, TN

#78590 May 6, 2013
Anybody but who is in
yep

La Follette, TN

#78591 May 6, 2013
I hear ya
SSS

Paris, TN

#78592 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe only people who actually carry an embryo to full term should have a say in the matter. If men gave birth there would be sports shops slash abortion clinics on every corner. No one is in favor of abortions like no one is in favor of heart attacks. But it is not a matter for government to decide. It is for women to decide.
ABSOLUTELY! And I've never seen a Man yet, who would put off so much as a fishing trip, because of their obligation to their Children, much less something really, really important in their Lives that they really , really wanted to do, without sulking like a Child, themselves, and acting like they had been sooo mistreated!

Single Mothers do it everyday! But, not Men!

How many times have you ever heard a Man say they couldn't go out on a date with some Woman that they really liked, because they had to be with their Children, or had to do something for their Children, or their Children needed them at home that night? How many times?

Single Mothers do it all the time! But, not Men!

Men are selfish creatures and they're not going to forego many things that they want to do, especially when it involves a Woman, just because of their Children's needs!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#78594 May 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I believe this is the second time you brought up the issue about religions are not allowed to kill "humans" for sacrifice. Why do you always mention killing "humans" for sacrifice?
Because they do exist, or have existed in the world but that practice is not protected by the 1st amendment.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#78595 May 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you Men could work up enough Self Discipline to keep your Penis in your Pants, Abortion wouldn't even be an issue, now would it? So, until you can do that, don't you dare to expound on an issue that you cause, but take as little responsibility for as the Law will allow you to, in most cases!
Women are NOT put on this Earth JUST for your Sexual Gratification, so GET A CLUE or SHUT UP!
It takes two. "Loose women" are just as much to blame.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#78596 May 6, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I love these kids born into certain misfortune. I've seen many overcome adversity with grace and courage. Many do struggle with poverty but overcome temporary "deficits" with grace and love. I'm afraid yours may be permanent! I don't believe anyone should be murdered because someone suspects their station in life isn't adequately impressive! Get the hell over it!
I take that back - you are an idiot. I would never leave my kids in your care (surely no one else did either) because you are ridiculous and creepy!

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#78597 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you willing to help feed clothe educate and provide medical care for women who are single, in dire straits and unable to do so. Men are not the ones who bear children and so easily shirk their responsibility, so prol-life as long as that embryo is in the uterus, but have no interst in seeing how unwanted pregnancies turn out after they are born....No sense of community.
Ever heard of adoption? Thousands of couples who cannot have children would love to adopt.
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78598 May 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>If you Men could work up enough Self Discipline to keep your Penis in your Pants, Abortion wouldn't even be an issue, now would it? So, until you can do that, don't you dare to expound on an issue that you cause, but take as little responsibility for as the Law will allow you to, in most cases!

Women are NOT put on this Earth JUST for your Sexual Gratification, so GET A CLUE or SHUT UP!
The penis doesn't get in unless the woman says give me the penis. Except in your case, when you say give it to me and all the guys run away. Lol
SSS

Paris, TN

#78599 May 6, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of adoption? Thousands of couples who cannot have children would love to adopt.
Adoption is nothing more than putting YOUR responibility off on somebody else and you have no idea what you are condemning that Child to endure! EVER HEARD OF PEDOPHILES?
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78600 May 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>How many of them do you financially support, guide and teach everyday of your and their Life, nurse them when they are sick, comfort them when they are sad and troubled, encourage them when they are scared or discouraged, feed them when they're hungry, cloth them, watch over them to keep them from making a mistake, do without yourself, so they can have as much as you can give them of what they need, worry about them every minute of everyday, base all of your decisions about Life on what's best for them, consider what's best for them in every action you make....and do it all while holding down, at least one full-time job and usually more?

Being "nuts" about them means nothing, if you're not willing to take on the full responsibility of another Human Being's Life and Development every minute of every day, above and beyond your own "Wants, Needs, and Opportunities"! Having a Child is a Lifetime Commitment that doesn't end when they become Adults, either! It lessens, but it does not end until you die! Mothers know that...DO YOU?
You make a woman sound helpless! Lol maybe you are!

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#78601 May 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
ABSOLUTELY! And I've never seen a Man yet, who would put off so much as a fishing trip, because of their obligation to their Children, much less something really, really important in their Lives that they really , really wanted to do, without sulking like a Child, themselves, and acting like they had been sooo mistreated!
Single Mothers do it everyday! But, not Men!
How many times have you ever heard a Man say they couldn't go out on a date with some Woman that they really liked, because they had to be with their Children, or had to do something for their Children, or their Children needed them at home that night? How many times?
Men are selfish creatures and they're not going to forego many things that they want to do, especially when it involves a Woman, just because of their Children's needs!
You are so full of it. Many men do this daily. There are also women who don't. IOW there is good and bad on both sides.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#78602 May 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Adoption is nothing more than putting YOUR responibility off on somebody else and you have no idea what you are condemning that Child to endure! EVER HEARD OF PEDOPHILES?
That is about the most ridiculous thing you have ever said. Not the most, but close.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#78603 May 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right in what a child will endure - A couple on this thread are making me wonder... Gotta watch those camp counselors and "religious" advisors. Sad really...
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78604 May 6, 2013
SSS LOL you are a warped mind. A real piece of work. By staying on topix at least you people can't call you a nutcase to your face.
SSS

Paris, TN

#78605 May 6, 2013
Ok, why don't you Men all have a vasectomy, if you won't keep your Penis on your pants, and that would solve the abortion issue, too?

No, you won't do it...you just want to do whatever you want to do and take no responsiblity for doing it, but at the same time, force a Woman to take all the responsibility , whether she wants to, or can, while you all go out and try to see how many more Women you can impregnate and force them to do the same thing!

Women, when you understand that a Man trying to force you to have a child against your better judgement and wishes, is nothing more than a way to try and control you, and your Life...then, you will truly understand what's behind Men opining on Abortion.
How many of you Women try to tell a Man what he should do about his Prostate...or whether or not to have a vasectomy???
So, why are they trying to tell you what to do concerning abortions? IT"S A WAY FOR THEM TO CONTROL YOU, pure and simple!
The Conservative Men get off on controlling Women, for some psychotic reason, known only to them! All I know about that is that they make me sick to my stomach and they'd play He*l trying to control me! And if you women have any sese, you won't let them control you, wither because the next step past controlling you, is making you their Punching Bag everytime something doesn't go their way!
We Women are way past those days, legally, and we fought hard to get those get those Laws, and I'll be damn if I aim to go back to those days!
And that's exactly what the Conservative Men are trying to take Women back to...Women's Slave Days!
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#78606 May 6, 2013
fatnlong wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a woman sound helpless! Lol maybe you are!
You make a man sound insecure about the size of his penis and willing to place all responsibility of child rearing on women.
PROLIFE WOMAN

Pikeville, TN

#78607 May 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
Ok, why don't you Men all have a vasectomy, if you won't keep your Penis on your pants, and that would solve the abortion issue, too?
No, you won't do it...you just want to do whatever you want to do and take no responsiblity for doing it, but at the same time, force a Woman to take all the responsibility , whether she wants to, or can, while you all go out and try to see how many more Women you can impregnate and force them to do the same thing!
Women, when you understand that a Man trying to force you to have a child against your better judgement and wishes, is nothing more than a way to try and control you, and your Life...then, you will truly understand what's behind Men opining on Abortion.
How many of you Women try to tell a Man what he should do about his Prostate...or whether or not to have a vasectomy???
So, why are they trying to tell you what to do concerning abortions? IT"S A WAY FOR THEM TO CONTROL YOU, pure and simple!
The Conservative Men get off on controlling Women, for some psychotic reason, known only to them! All I know about that is that they make me sick to my stomach and they'd play He*l trying to control me! And if you women have any sese, you won't let them control you, wither because the next step past controlling you, is making you their Punching Bag everytime something doesn't go their way!
We Women are way past those days, legally, and we fought hard to get those get those Laws, and I'll be damn if I aim to go back to those days!
And that's exactly what the Conservative Men are trying to take Women back to...Women's Slave Days!
I guess I just thought MY DAUGHTERS deserved a CHANCE at life...
fatnlomg

Chattanooga, TN

#78608 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>You make a man sound insecure about the size of his penis and willing to place all responsibility of child rearing on women.
Lmao yeah just ask my wife about size. No problems there. And as far as my 3 children? Daddy is their favorite good time! Sorry you can't pin your pathetic stereotypes on me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nicholas loporto 7 min leosprodigy 6
gas station by hickory pitt 55 min Psoup 9
heard keith amus got caught!!!! (Apr '12) 57 min Psoup 45
Who that baby daddy Ashley Temptation 2 hr who knows 6
Big daddy's in savannah 2 hr Tittiesandbeer 5
grace hyde closing 2 hr anyone know 1
massimo utv (Jan '13) 4 hr Worship73 92
Steve Florence was warned 20 hr haha 11
Savannah Dating
Find my Match