Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Comments (Page 2,136)

Showing posts 42,701 - 42,720 of123,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Allen

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>No one is better off than they were 4 years ago.Sill waiting fir 401K to recover. Nothing will change unless we change the administration.
Speak for yourself. I am much better off than four years ago. Then my job was being outsourced and i had no idea what i would do. Now the economy is better ,even though it's not what it could be , i have full time employment and money in the bank. My home is paid for and finances are not a problem. So speak for yourself...
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Mobile_Amused wrote:
You forgot two other questions for the conservative posters: is the Earth only 6,000 years old? Did dinosaurs coexist with humans?
yes silly... well at least big ole flying dogs.
http://youtu.be/tDd-RFHgI1M
ffs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Hm
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Benny, and that all has me worried, too. I'm worried about Global warming and all the Scientists are giving dire warnings about the heat it's causing and what it's going to mean and we've run out of time, if we're going to stop it.
the heat this Summer has caused me to have minor health problems since the last of February. Heck, I'm just worried about everything tonight. I've got to get my mind off of some of this crap, it's driving me nuts. I never could deal with on-going problems...I have to get them solved one way or the other before I can get any peace & stop worrying about them. I'm the type that cannot just ignore things that worry me, I have to confront them head-on and solve them...the quicker, the better.
Really Sassy, Can I ask you a question?
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Calling All Birthers wrote:
But, Mitt Romney was born in America, right? He was born on March 12, 1947 in Detroit, Michigan. That is not in dispute. But, what is in dispute is his father's citizenship at the time Willard was born with the exact same situation with Obama/Soetoro
While I don't entirely trust Wikipedia, they at least get part of it right regarding Mitt Romney's father: "Romney was born to American parents in the Mormon Colonies in Mexico; events during the Mexican Revolution forced his family to move back to the United States when he was a child.
Mr. George W. Romney, was elected Governor of Michigan. Because there was talk George W. might run for the presidency, his citizenship eligibility came into question and because it extends to the child at the time of birth, there is now question regarding Willard (Mitt) Romney:
Mitt Romney's, father George W. Romney, Not A Natural Born Citizen of the United States of America, and was NOT, eligible for the Office of President, by Pinckney G. McElwee of D.C. Bar.)
Congressional Record (House) June 14, 1967
"I find no proper legal or historical basis on which to conclude that a person born outside of the United States could ever be eligible to occupy the Office of the President of the United States. In other words, In my opinion, Mr. George Romney of Michigan Is Ineligible to become President of the United States because he was born In Mexico and is, therefore, not a natural-born citizen as required by the United States Constitution."
Thus, we have the same situation as with Obama/Soetoro: A father born in a foreign country who never became a U.S. citizen. Several people have been doing some serious research on this:
"The big question is this…how did George and Gaskell Romney get their US Citizenship back if they still had it at all? If Gaskell (son) and Miles Park Romney (father) who were both Mexican citizens how could they transfer US Citizenship to George Romney? Mitt Romney, however, may be a birthright baby because he fell under the 14th Amendment (I doubt they were under the jurisdiction of the US) but it is absolutely clear that Mitt Romney is NOT a Natural Born Citizen unless he can prove that George Romney gained citizenship from naturalization prior to Mitt's birth in 1947. I have found no records showing this to be the case."
the question is not if mitt was born in america. your research shows he was. obama is questioned if he actually was born in america. he and his wife have made comments about him being from kenya. fyi,if a baby is born in america,it is an american citizen and therefore the parents become citizens. why do you think all these mexicans are having kids here.i know some who have done this. i would think you would have the common sense to know the law,but i guess not. Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside in. look it up on the internet. so use your internet since your brain doesn't work.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

worried crispy critter wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Sassy, Can I ask you a question?
Long time, no see.
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time, no see.
HEy Charlie girl. Hope you are doing alright
http://youtu.be/otJsDVCkrfI
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself. I am much better off than four years ago. Then my job was being outsourced and i had no idea what i would do. Now the economy is better ,even though it's not what it could be , i have full time employment and money in the bank. My home is paid for and finances are not a problem. So speak for yourself...
Con-grats to you and your family!
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself. I am much better off than four years ago. Then my job was being outsourced and i had no idea what i would do. Now the economy is better ,even though it's not what it could be , i have full time employment and money in the bank. My home is paid for and finances are not a problem. So speak for yourself...
im sure it was from welfare and food stamps from the entitlement president who claimed everyone on welfare who could work would.another lie from the low life bag of crap,must be your daddy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Excellent Convention so far! Below is the Link, if anybody wants to watch it Online. Very enthusiastic Crowd and nothing boring.

Click here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032553/ns/politi... |utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=refe rral|utmcct=/id/48898793&_ _utmv=14933801.|8=Earned%20By= msnbc%7Cnightly%20news%7Crockc enter=1^12=Landing%20Content=O riginal=1^13=Landing%20Hostnam e=rockcenter.nbcnews.com=1^30= Visit%20Type%20to%20Content=In ternal%20to%20Original=1&_ _utmk=119582984
Remember

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Looks like the first lady bought her dress at pick &save in the dark while she was drunk.
Remember

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Looks like they bussed in a full house.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

The First Lady gave an excellent and emotional speech. But, hers was only one of many excellent speeches.
I saw her eyes water alittle...mine did more than just "alittle"!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Remember wrote:
Looks like the first lady bought her dress at pick &save in the dark while she was drunk.
I thought her dress was very appropriate for the occasion and she looks fantastic in it. She is a beautiful Woman.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

"Gov. Deval Patrick: Democrats Need To Get A Backbone."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/04/gov-dev...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

"In Tribute Video To Sen. Ted Kennedy, Dems Blast Romney."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/04/in-trib...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

"Mormons Rally For Obama."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/04/mormons...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Not hard to foresee what Saaay was gong to do.Give RAVE reviews. Everything perfect.Of course when it's your party.Hammer the other party.
A good job by both,much hard work put into both parties.
Their 15 minutes of fame.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Tammy Duckworth's speech was out standing. Although I already knew her Story, I found it interesting and amazing how you wove her Personal Story into what Americans need to do today to overcome our problems. She is an inspiration to anyone who sees her and listens to her speak.
A strong, intelligent, and courageous Woman! I hope she gets elected to Congress...we need her and People like her, Male or Female!
----------
"Right Applauds Tammy Duckworth's Speech."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/807...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

123pictures wrote:
Not hard to foresee what Saaay was gong to do.Give RAVE reviews. Everything perfect.Of course when it's your party.Hammer the other party.
A good job by both,much hard work put into both parties.
Their 15 minutes of fame.
From the clips I watched of the Republican Convention there is no comparison! The Democratic Convention , just like the Democratic Party, is far superior to anything the Republicans had or have to offer on EVERYTHING!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,701 - 42,720 of123,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Savannah Forum right now

Search the Savannah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 10 min Vitgo 58,307
steal money from church 26 min ricky smith 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Armadillo 8,450
photos (Jul '11) 3 hr Fedup 8
El rodeo or la Potosina (Oct '13) 3 hr Gus Fring 31
Is Kroger a good place to work? (Oct '12) 5 hr Ted 10
dales store 5 hr LMAO 5
•••

Freeze Warning for Hardin County was issued at April 15 at 2:33PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Savannah Dating

more search filters

less search filters