corey gilbert is a player-girls, beware
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cant say

United States

#25 Dec 13, 2012
Can anyone tell me the Corey Gilbert I'm talking bout?
toilet meat

Nashville, TN

#26 Dec 14, 2012
I woke up this morning to find six nice gristle strips in my Tranquility SlimLine Breathable Brief. I strapped the shitty garment onto my head like a helmet while I ate breakfast this morning. It was nauseatingly erotic.
Methane

Jackson, TN

#27 Mar 26, 2013
toilet meat wrote:
I woke up this morning to find six nice gristle strips in my Tranquility SlimLine Breathable Brief. I strapped the shitty garment onto my head like a helmet while I ate breakfast this morning. It was nauseatingly erotic.
i woke up this morning and had to piss really bad, so I went to the bathroom. Then, I washed my hands and fixed breakfast,..it was nauseatingly filling.
toilet meat

Nashville, TN

#28 Mar 26, 2013
Methane wrote:
<quoted text>i woke up this morning and had to piss really bad, so I went to the bathroom. Then, I washed my hands and fixed breakfast,..it was nauseatingly filling.
thanks for bringing my filth back to the top page of topix.
I knew you were a good friend.
yerp

Savannah, GA

#30 Mar 28, 2013
cant say wrote:
Can anyone tell me the Corey Gilbert I'm talking bout?
I know him. When I was In hs we worked at McD together. He was a really funny guy. Kinda nerdy. Didn't get many girls. I don't think he'd be the player type.
JoJo

Jackson, TN

#31 Mar 29, 2013
Leviathan wrote:
<quoted text>I've got all defecation going into your mouth.
You need to worry about the filth coming out of your mouth instead of putting it in somebody elses,..
Jojo

Jackson, TN

#32 Apr 1, 2013
i am a player, too,..girls beware,..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr smith ???? 10 min Parsnip 8
state troopers in city limits 16 min DirtFish 3
Dennis Moffett 3 hr Boyinda hood 12
Ugly Emily Berry 4 hr Spitney Brears 13
brianna 8 hr Nazzy 9
Tony Franks and Mary Beth Franks 9 hr poboy 1
If Hillary Clinton becomes president, the USA i... (Apr '15) 10 hr Howard Sprague 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages