what happend in huddle house parking ...

what happend in huddle house parking lot wednesday nite?

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Since: Jun 12

Mount Pleasant, TN

#1 Sep 25, 2012
I seen a crap load of cops
yeayea

Cookeville, TN

#3 Sep 25, 2012
chikenbizcuit wrote:
I seen a crap load of cops
...Free donuts with purchase of coffee
žžžžž

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2012
yeayea wrote:
<quoted text>...Free donuts with purchase of coffee
This has got to be the most original joke I have ever read. I have read it over and over again. Free donuts. Priceless. I bet this donut/cop thing might catch on in a few years. Just too funny.
I've never actually sat and thought about making a joke about cops who enjoy eating donuts. I plan on telling this joke while standing around the water cooler sometime and ill have all them suckers Rollin on the floor laughing their butts off. Well lol, gotta run now. I just heard the donut shop is giving all the donuts to the cops. Hahahahahahah.
Sgt Joe Friday

Jackson, TN

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Well, I'm gonna say this once. Only once. Sure!....my partner Bill Gannon and I love our donuts and coffee. Ever wondered why???? When the rest of you are asleep...we are pounding the beat making sure that some clammy palmed thug with low slung trousers and hat turned sideways isn't sneaking up on your house with an iron pipe to with intent on bludgeoning you in your sleep and then taking everything that you worked for. Yeah!!!! So laugh. Laugh while we eat our donuts and drink our coffee to stay awake becasue we are not afforded the luxury (for lack of a better word) of popping black beauties to keep our eyes open while we are up on stake out all nite. It's coffee or nothing. And coffee on an empty stomach makes me have to pull the powder blue Plymouth over ever 30 minutes to answer the call. And if we are on stake out, I have to break out the milk jug and urinate in it. So the donuts soak up some coffee and keep us from having to pee so much. GO AHEAD!!!!! I said LAUGH!!!!!! Laugh while we pull over drunk motorists that are endangering the lives of, not only themselves and their occupants, but the other motorists as well. Yeah. Real funny, hunh? But you aren't laughing, mister, when you have to fumble around with the phone trying to find the digits:9-1-1. Most of the calls we get are people crying, or in hysterics. We have NEVER had an emergency call down at the precinct with someone laughing on the other end.!!!! We lay down our lives for you who laugh. There was another MAN, if he can be called a MAN, some 2000 years ago, who did nothing wrong at all. Never once did HE break the law. He was laughed at too. But worse, HE was mocked and beaten. And then, with his last dying gasp, HE prayed to the Father to please forgive the ones who were torturing him to death. Literally....TO DEATH!!!!! Lady, Mister, this badge I wear is something that I am immensely proud of. Badge # 714. I wear it with pride. It's so much more than a chunk of brass. It gives me the mandate to lay my life on the line in the service of the citizens of my jurisdiction. And I take that seriously. Donuts and coffee don't seem such a big thing when it comes to YOUR butt that we are protecting. And to answer the original posters question. That was a large gambling racket being busted up so that the fine hard working folks in Hardin County can breath a sigh of relief that more thugs are behind bars were they belong. Ya know what busted them???? One of them just HAD to light up a reefer while they were under surveillance giving is probable cause. We are NOT playing. Bill and I will conquer the crime in this town one at a time. We'll start at the top and owrk down, or we'll start at the bottom and work up. If you are a law abiding citizen. and you hear someone laughing about our enjoyment of donuts and coffee, shake your head in disgust at their "ORIGINAL" humor, and walk away. Gotta go, I have a radio car coming to jump me off.
gotmysscheck

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2012
there ain't but one thing better than coffee and donuts and thats beer and donuts!
Sgt Joe Friday

Jackson, TN

#7 Sep 25, 2012
gotmysscheck wrote:
there ain't but one thing better than coffee and donuts and thats beer and donuts!
Sir/Mam, please have a designated driver if you plan on enjoying your lager with your Krispy Kremes whilst cruising the countryside. Please?
Stranger

Florence, AL

#9 Sep 26, 2012
The next pastry and cuppa Joe is on me Sarge. You and Bill are credits to your profession.
cat lady

Crossville, TN

#10 Sep 27, 2012
It is good to know that Me and my family have someone like Sarge to watch over us every day. Thanks and enjoy your coffee and donuts

Since: Jun 12

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2012
Some chik got her ass whooped by her ex
Jerry Springer

United States

#12 Sep 28, 2012
Sgt Joe Friday wrote:
Well, I'm gonna say this once. Only once. Sure!....my partner Bill Gannon and I love our donuts and coffee. Ever wondered why???? When the rest of you are asleep...we are pounding the beat making sure that some clammy palmed thug with low slung trousers and hat turned sideways isn't sneaking up on your house with an iron pipe to with intent on bludgeoning you in your sleep and then taking everything that you worked for. Yeah!!!! So laugh. Laugh while we eat our donuts and drink our coffee to stay awake becasue we are not afforded the luxury (for lack of a better word) of popping black beauties to keep our eyes open while we are up on stake out all nite. It's coffee or nothing. And coffee on an empty stomach makes me have to pull the powder blue Plymouth over ever 30 minutes to answer the call. And if we are on stake out, I have to break out the milk jug and urinate in it. So the donuts soak up some coffee and keep us from having to pee so much. GO AHEAD!!!!! I said LAUGH!!!!!! Laugh while we pull over drunk motorists that are endangering the lives of, not only themselves and their occupants, but the other motorists as well. Yeah. Real funny, hunh? But you aren't laughing, mister, when you have to fumble around with the phone trying to find the digits:9-1-1. Most of the calls we get are people crying, or in hysterics. We have NEVER had an emergency call down at the precinct with someone laughing on the other end.!!!! We lay down our lives for you who laugh. There was another MAN, if he can be called a MAN, some 2000 years ago, who did nothing wrong at all. Never once did HE break the law. He was laughed at too. But worse, HE was mocked and beaten. And then, with his last dying gasp, HE prayed to the Father to please forgive the ones who were torturing him to death. Literally....TO DEATH!!!!! Lady, Mister, this badge I wear is something that I am immensely proud of. Badge # 714. I wear it with pride. It's so much more than a chunk of brass. It gives me the mandate to lay my life on the line in the service of the citizens of my jurisdiction. And I take that seriously. Donuts and coffee don't seem such a big thing when it comes to YOUR butt that we are protecting. And to answer the original posters question. That was a large gambling racket being busted up so that the fine hard working folks in Hardin County can breath a sigh of relief that more thugs are behind bars were they belong. Ya know what busted them???? One of them just HAD to light up a reefer while they were under surveillance giving is probable cause. We are NOT playing. Bill and I will conquer the crime in this town one at a time. We'll start at the top and owrk down, or we'll start at the bottom and work up. If you are a law abiding citizen. and you hear someone laughing about our enjoyment of donuts and coffee, shake your head in disgust at their "ORIGINAL" humor, and walk away. Gotta go, I have a radio car coming to jump me off.
This is my my rifle this is my gun. This is Sgt. Fagday I want some fun.
justwondering

United States

#13 Sep 30, 2012
Its so comforting to know you and Sgt Gannon are on the job,Sgt Friday.It lets many of us here in Hardin County get much needed sleep at night.As hard as you two work,you deserve a break to replenish your energy with some coffee and nutritious doughnuts from a fine place like Huddle House.Those of us that never served and protected have no idea of the dangers you brave gentlemen face every day!You can never predict when a clammy palm thug with his trousers around his knees will attack out of nowhere and steal your cd's or worse,your hard earned household appliances!They might even bash our heads in as you said!So you two drink up and enjoy a hard earned break!Thank you again and God Bless you both!!!
Sgt Joe Friday wrote:
friday fan

Cookeville, TN

#14 Oct 1, 2012
I saw a clammy palmed thug with low slung trousers riding a bike down east main st. The bike was stolen and the trousers made it possible to see the thug's butt crack. I cried out in a loud but clear voice, where are you Sgt. Joe Friday? At the mention of the name Friday the thug rode his stolen bike to water street where he surrendered to authorities and gave a full confession to his dastardly deeds.
Makemyday

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Oct 3, 2012
I am a Friday fan myself and find it very entertaining indeed!

I 100% support our police department! Go Joe Friday go
dogeatcatdog

Cookeville, TN

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Makemyday wrote:
I am a Friday fan myself and find it very entertaining indeed!

I 100% support our police department! Go Joe Friday go
JOE FRIDAY IS THE MAN.
IF HE CAN'T CATCH EM
NOBODY CAN.
(Except crump pd if they are speeding)
woollybear

United States

#17 Oct 10, 2012
They was giving away free gar meat
Stranger

Florence, AL

#18 Oct 10, 2012
I heard there was a spontaneous outbreak of people minding their own goddamn business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vick Cherry (Aug '10) 1 hr Bean 66
Johnny justice 1 hr Bean 4
April (Umphrey) Hardin (Feb '15) 1 hr Pam 34
Dope Dealer 975 Jade Rd. (Apr '16) 1 hr Johnnys mama 16
Bud Young 1 hr Johnnys mama 10
Where is the spring water in Savannah? (Feb '13) 1 hr Johnnys mama 27
Did they find out what happened to Lori Bishop (Apr '16) 1 hr Johnnys mama 46

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance