TASK FORCE busted big Meth Lab on WHI...
Local

United States

#42 Nov 30, 2010
whiskey lullaby wrote:
I'm a much better source than any of this ignorant stuff I have read. no meth was made house is perfectly safe and clean I'm not saying Jonathan fowler is much of anything bc I have heard his nonsense many times actually my entire life to be exact it is just humorous to read this hear say... and Jonathan had a job when he got busted working in selmer but I'm sure you all knew this too
How do YOU know the house is safe and clean? They were cooking meth! Didn't someone say the furnace filters were hanging out of the garbage can, soaking wet??????? That means it got into the duct work!
Not me

United States

#43 Nov 30, 2010
slim wrote:
I talked to Whit today and he said if anybody has got a problem with him or Fowler to go get f*ck*d by a 12, stand up and choke on it!!!!!! They could care less what you bored nolife people has to say about it.
I'd rather be bored than take a chance on killing innocent little children!
SamIAM

United States

#44 Nov 30, 2010
No drugs? maybe not meth,idk, but why run to rehab everytime to stay out of jail if you are not on drugs? If he isn't on drugs then he is just a thief and a no good loser who will do anything to keep from working? Most arrest make the paper even if it is just a public intoxication. Personally I wish they wouldn't put any of it in the paper but why do you say this case did not need to be in there? Just curious. You seem like a real good source of info. You know who owns the house you must know what you are talking about
Because he is a FOWLER, related to the owners of the CHERRY MANSION, Anthony and Maryanne (Guinn) Gilchrist, that's why....you dope! They are first cousins
Rusty

United States

#45 Nov 30, 2010
whiskey lullaby wrote:
I'm a much better source than any of this ignorant stuff I have read. no meth was made house is perfectly safe and clean I'm not saying Jonathan fowler is much of anything bc I have heard his nonsense many times actually my entire life to be exact it is just humorous to read this hear say... and Jonathan had a job when he got busted working in selmer but I'm sure you all knew this too
SINCE YOU ARE SO INTELLIGENT, Then WHY WAS HE ARRESTED IF THERE WAS NO METH MADE IN THE HOUSE
Soft Heart

Johnson City, TN

#46 Nov 30, 2010
The three children's clothing was destroyed by the authorities so meth manufacturing was involved. These children need clothes now. If you know them and where they are, offer to help replace their clothing.
whiskey lullaby

Murfreesboro, TN

#47 Dec 1, 2010
well considering Jonathan is 30 years old his parents shouldn't have to check on him daily and there was not a damn pitbull also this was a one time thing not going to say it wasn't going to happen again but it didn't. And the gilchrist family is related through jonathans dad which puts him related to them as 2nd cousins and they have no pull. In case you forgot anthonys son bob got in some trouble a while back and to answer another question u do not have to be making meth to get in trouble for having it set up to cook is equivalent to making it.. Jonathans parents did not move him in over there to do drugs... he worked at the saw mill in selmer and Jonathan has lived in the fowler household for 29 years it's about time they moved him out.. his parents are very good parents sorry they didn't baby sit there 30 year old son
Disagree

United States

#48 Dec 1, 2010
whiskey lullaby wrote:
well considering Jonathan is 30 years old his parents shouldn't have to check on him daily and there was not a damn pitbull also this was a one time thing not going to say it wasn't going to happen again but it didn't. And the gilchrist family is related through jonathans dad which puts him related to them as 2nd cousins and they have no pull. In case you forgot anthonys son bob got in some trouble a while back and to answer another question u do not have to be making meth to get in trouble for having it set up to cook is equivalent to making it.. Jonathans parents did not move him in over there to do drugs... he worked at the saw mill in selmer and Jonathan has lived in the fowler household for 29 years it's about time they moved him out.. his parents are very good parents sorry they didn't baby sit there 30 year old son
Maybe a NON CRIMINAL 30 year old son doesn't need to be checked on daily, but one with a serious criminal record sure does, ESPECIALLY if he is a convicted meth maker, placed within FEET of all those little children's bedroom! The word "babysitting" was never used, by the way
Jonathan should have been given iron clad RULES AND RESTRICTIONS and everyone knows it. It is called COMMON DECENCY and RESPECT FOR OTHERS! Defending this meth head is despicable, to say the least.
OMG

United States

#49 Dec 1, 2010
Soft Heart wrote:
The three children's clothing was destroyed by the authorities so meth manufacturing was involved. These children need clothes now. If you know them and where they are, offer to help replace their clothing.
Who is the family with the children whose clothes were burned?
I want to help them.
Anonymous

Belleville, IL

#50 Dec 1, 2010
I got a nephew making it right in middle of Savannah because he is a snitch the Task Force turn their head
Real

Miami, FL

#51 Dec 1, 2010
whiskey lullaby wrote:
I remember Bob was in some trouble a while back, but it sure was not FOR COOKING METH! IT IS SORRY TO BRING UP A MINOR OFFENSE FROM A COUSIN TO TRY AND JUSTIFY WHAT JOHNATHAN DID!
Bottoms up

Tomball, TX

#52 Dec 2, 2010
I don't think anyone was trying to justify what Jonathan did just clearly stated there is no pull from the gilchrist side.
Joey

Fremont, CA

#53 Dec 2, 2010
Mike & Diane Fowler need to take responsibility for putting him in a house right next door to small children and not caring if he blew them up
Joey

Fremont, CA

#54 Dec 2, 2010
Bottoms up wrote:
I don't think anyone was trying to justify what Jonathan did just clearly stated there is no pull from the gilchrist side.
The GUINN SIDE! Owners of the Cherry Mansion
slacker

Beech Bluff, TN

#55 Dec 2, 2010
slim wrote:
<quoted text> Why does he have to be that rich kid from pickwick? he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Well was it whit waynick?if it was,he was the RICH KID from pickwick!!!So you must not know him.
slacker

Beech Bluff, TN

#56 Dec 2, 2010
This is the problem with this town and or law enforcement.They bust them and ask them to tattle like little kid's.They do and there they go again!!Thats the way it work's for most people in this town!Why cut the ones slack that have money??Give them a month in jail that's it?That's whats wrong with this place!No,it wasnt in the paper and if they dont want to put it in there they want.But what about stacy williams they pasted his face,house and everything else on the front page!He wasn't making meth.Politics thats all this town is or how much money you got!How do you think sammy win's every term??hum let's think.Also for the count this is Whit's 3 acount!!He got bust 2 months ago and 6 years ago.Been to rehab over a dozen time's.Any question's?
Seriously

Olive Branch, MS

#57 Dec 2, 2010
slacker wrote:
<quoted text>Well was it whit waynick?if it was,he was the RICH KID from pickwick!!!So you must not know him.
so correct me if I am wrong,... one rich kid one county commishioner's son.
slacker

Beech Bluff, TN

#58 Dec 2, 2010
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>so correct me if I am wrong,... one rich kid one county commishioner's son.
U Got IT!!
who are you

Pflugerville, TX

#59 Dec 2, 2010
no meth was made.. you're criticizing of the parents they are not responsible for a 30 year old man be is not a little boy.. Idk who you are but sorry they are not holding his hand anymore to talk as much as you do you have very little information.. do you have a name? And quit with the gilchrist (guinn) stuff. that does not even make sense. but the parents have stuck by him for way to long you're clueless. but I'd love to know who you are since you're such a good informant..
Cop central

Pflugerville, TX

#60 Dec 2, 2010
Nothing blew up. nothing at all the house did not even have to be cleaned up... No meth was made no cooking went on it was strictly just a lab set up that's
It... And to take it even further it was in the bathroom not even the kitchen but I know u already knew that Joey.... Last name?
LOL

Fremont, CA

#61 Dec 3, 2010
Cop central wrote:
Nothing blew up. nothing at all the house did not even have to be cleaned up... No meth was made no cooking went on it was strictly just a lab set up that's
It... And to take it even further it was in the bathroom not even the kitchen but I know u already knew that Joey.... Last name?
In the bathroom, not the kitchen? That house is 7-800 square ft. MAX! It still would have blown up the children next door. And YES, if parents buy their CRIMINAL son a house, they should have RULES IN PLACE. If they had bothered to go over there, they would have seen the stash the pit bull was guarding. YES, there was a pit bull locked up in the storage shed, belonged to Erric Davis probably.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Baugus Murder Trial (Jan '11) 49 min Jjack410 42
Michael Johnston 6 hr John Smith 3
Sheriff Race 8 hr I know 8
Where's Shannon Baugus at now? (May '10) 9 hr Harry Peters 59
Colton and Jesse on the loose 9 hr Marlon 28
need recomendations 16 hr hello 5
Poll Shannon Baugus: Should she be tried for Eggs mu... (Mar '10) 18 hr Piff 163

Savannah Jobs

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages