why did kurstie thacker move? what do...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kurstie

Dickson, TN

#23 Sep 28, 2010
thanks you guys, idk why ppl are starting stuff i mean ive been gone a year now they most really be low to bring up someone who's child died 4 years ago and a 19 year old that had every right to "run off" if she wanted! to be honest i have no clue who it could be at all :/

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#24 Sep 28, 2010
JenneeGee wrote:
Hey justaskingimissher go to hell you sorry excuse of a person!
im sorry huh? well im not the one dropping out of school for some guy...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#25 Sep 28, 2010
kurstie wrote:
thanks you guys, idk why ppl are starting stuff i mean ive been gone a year now they most really be low to bring up someone who's child died 4 years ago and a 19 year old that had every right to "run off" if she wanted! to be honest i have no clue who it could be at all :/
i didnt bring up no ones dead kid thank you ya stupid slut and uh, yea its low of you to drop out of school!
kurstie

Dickson, TN

#26 Sep 28, 2010
justaskingimissher wrote:
<quoted text>
i didnt bring up no ones dead kid thank you ya stupid slut and uh, yea its low of you to drop out of school!
yea yea im low! Whatever think what you want ab me! Fyi-i didnt say you was the one that brough it up, what you cant read or something? Look i still have no clue on erth who could be so mad at me to go as far as calling names like "slut" and "wh*re" and stuff i mean i have been with stephen for almost 3 years and plan to stay with him until i die so what makes me a wh*re for loveing him and wanting to be with him?
JessicaGammill

Cookeville, TN

#27 Sep 29, 2010
Slim like the Brim wrote:
yeah i heard ash was on drugs and wouldnt care for that baby.. probably why she didnt get care right away.
you're gonna be sorry one day for saying such horrible things about a baby and her mother who loved and did EVERYTHING to save her! So I suggest you apologize and tell everyone you real name. You've heard the song, "Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand, Workin' in the dark against your fellow man, But as sure as God made black and white what's done in the dark WILL be brought to the light.." God IS gonna cut you down
JessicaGammill

Cookeville, TN

#28 Sep 29, 2010
<quoted text>
Hey justaskingimissher just to let you know, you are the worst excuse of anything I've ever seen. I would never hit a person but I WILL hit a dog! Find me coward you're done!
JessicaGammill

Cookeville, TN

#29 Sep 29, 2010
<quoted text>
you must feel real big and bad since you're nice and safe behind your little screen name and computer screen. Just know you won't be for long, I can trace you you DA
JessicaGammill

Cookeville, TN

#30 Sep 29, 2010
kurstie wrote:
don't worry there's ALWAYS a hater trying to bring you down! Don't let this bother you mkt, you're happy with steve-o and no one or topix can take him away from you! I love you kurky(:
William

United States

#31 Sep 29, 2010
YOU BETTER HOPE AND PRAY I DON'T FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE "justaskingimissher" AND "slim like the brim" !!!!!!!!!! ASh is one of my best friends. She loved Brenley more than life itself and DID take very good care of her. It's none of your biz what happened to her baby, but just to set the record straight, Ash did take Brenley to the emergency room in Savannah as soon as she noticed she was running a fever. Ash wasn't satisfied with the care that was given, so she rushed her to the Jackson hospital. By that time, it was too late.
I don't know who either of you jackasses are, but I swear I better not find out!!!!!!!!!! How heartless can you be??!!!
Oh, Kurstie, I'll give ya a hint to who I am...I spent my 21st B-day with you and Ash in the white house. I'll have Ash send you a text tellin ya who I am.
HarleyRider

Miami, FL

#32 Sep 29, 2010
Sounds like you people need to get a life. MYOB.
William

United States

#33 Sep 29, 2010
<quoted text>
Stupid slut?? You're the one making yourself look stupid on here. As far as being a slut, she's been with Stephen for a long time and nobody else. Why don't you tell us what your real beef is with her? At least tell us if you're a girl or guy so this shit will make more sense.
Jessica Campbell

United States

#34 Sep 29, 2010
WTF is wrong with u people?! Kurstie and Ashley are two of my best friends and I'll put the beat down on anybody talkin crap about either of them!! Kurstie didn't have a baby. She got out of the hell hole also called "Savannah" for the same reason most people do. There's nothing in Savannah and all people know how to do there is get in everybody elses business. Stephen has NEVER hit her. He takes very good care of her and worships the ground she walks on. Kurstie has made mistkes in the past, but who hasn't? She has turned out to be a beautiful woman inside and out with a very caring soul.
As far as Ashley goes, "slim to the brim" you need to keep ur mouth shut about her and her baby. Brenley died of a disease that kills within hours and William is correct in what he said happened. Ashley was a terrific mom and still grieves to this day. I'd love to know who u or "justaskinimissher" is...but both of you are cowards. Thats why you can't say shit to their faces.
"justaskinimissher" you are either some jealo
Jessica Campbell

United States

#35 Sep 29, 2010
(continued)...you're either a jealous b*tch or a guy that Kurstie wouldn't give the time of day to.
GET A LIFE!
William

United States

#36 Sep 29, 2010
Jessica Campbell wrote:
(continued)...you're either a jealous b*tch or a guy that Kurstie wouldn't give the time of day to.
GET A LIFE!
Yep!
JenneeGee

Cookeville, TN

#37 Sep 29, 2010
Hey justaskingimissher judging by your use of double negatives and improper grammar I'd say you're the one who needs to go back to school. Kurstie didn't leave Savannah because she was pregnant and you oughta feel ashamed for even bringing up baby brenley ,an innocent angel. You're such a lowlife piece of scum unworthy of any kind of happiness I hope that you get diarreah for the rest of your life! And by the way if I find who you are you're mine and everyone else on kt's side so just be aware jerk off
Pam Copeland

Union City, TN

#38 Sep 30, 2010
Anybody got something to say about Ashley and my granddaughter. Call Me. FYI ashley took very good care of her daughter. You want to know something come see me. I'll take care of you.As far as Kirstie she never hurt nobody. Leave her alone. If she is happy, good. It is no-ones business.If you people would mind your own business this place would be lots better.Get a job and a life. that should keep u busy. Have a nice day.
KURSTIE THACKER

Dickson, TN

#39 Sep 30, 2010
Slim like the Brim is the one talking ab brenley and ash!

imjustaskingimissher is the one talking crap ab me!

all tho id love to know who the two of them are im not going to fight over anything on a computer!
so im just going to act as if i have never came arcoss this website bc its not worth my time..ive also deleted my facebook! the two of you can go be 12 some where else thanks bye!!!!
William

United States

#40 Oct 1, 2010
KURSTIE THACKER wrote:
Slim like the Brim is the one talking ab brenley and ash!
imjustaskingimissher is the one talking crap ab me!
all tho id love to know who the two of them are im not going to fight over anything on a computer!
so im just going to act as if i have never came arcoss this website bc its not worth my time..ive also deleted my facebook! the two of you can go be 12 some where else thanks bye!!!!
That's very grown up of you, Kurstie. It says a lot about your character. Holla at me sometime.
Tanner

United States

#41 Dec 27, 2012
Kurstie is my sister. I was adopted when I was little and found them this year. She has nothing to explain to you stupid children. She grew up and wanted to start a new life and so she went and did so. It doesn't matter how anyone feels about it as long as she is content with her life and decisions and I know she is. Stephen is a sweet heart to her and they are happy. She is NOT having a baby And DID NOT run off. So how about you go talk about something note worthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip bridges 3 hr Vickie 19
what does it mean to be hung? (Jun '11) 3 hr Kimberlas57 27
michael johnston 8 hr FartCrack McAssly 9
massimo utv (Jan '13) 10 hr Jerryfkeith 252
Any women need money? 15 hr Buttly McFartStink 14
Has anybody else felt victimized by Dr. Gilbert... (Sep '10) 22 hr cmowens65 134
Bucky Thu Jason 3

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages