First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Amazed

Jackson, TN

#1 Oct 30, 2011
What is going on at huddle house they have a new store manager now what happened to tim. i was in there the other day and saw the new store manager and she looked nasty and cussing a storm up in front of customers and yelling at her kids like a wild dog. if she is there when i go eat next im walking out and if she stays i dont think that place is going to make it there plus i saw her do nothing while she was there. Our Huddle House is going to the dogs the owners need to get a handle on it. And if im not mistaken the district manager was supposed to put that Waiter David in that spot. If they did that then i think that our huddle house would be the best one around. but like i said if she there then i will walk out of there really fast!!!!!!!!!!
Dr Agadaga

United States

#2 Oct 30, 2011
sounds like your an insider. And you seem quiet bias toward the new manager. Did you happen to notice how clean the place is looking lately? She will do fine. Give the lady a chance.......
??

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2011
Dr Agadaga wrote:
sounds like your an insider. And you seem quiet bias toward the new manager. Did you happen to notice how clean the place is looking lately? She will do fine. Give the lady a chance.......
What is the new store managers name? Who are all the managers now? Just wondering?
yolmgdp

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2011
andrea and there are no others
just curious

Stanton, TN

#5 Nov 2, 2011
i went in there yesterday, it was horrible. the tables were nasty, the floors looked liked they hadn't been sweep in months and above everything else the food took forever, then when it got to me and my husband it was the right food. we had to wait again while they brought out more food to us. needless to say that neither one of use will be going back.
hmmm

United States

#6 Nov 6, 2011
Does Michele still work there? She was a manager wasn't she?
taylor rac

Cerro Gordo, NC

#7 Nov 11, 2011
They need to get Marcia back. She was the manager when it first opened. Everything went down hill after she left to get married
mmmmmmmmmhm

Jackson, TN

#8 Nov 12, 2011
I WILL not be going to huddle house!!
I waited there for an hour, the floors & tables were nasty
& to top it all of my eggs were not even cooked.
they took it back twice,
SMH!!
concerned citizen

Bean Station, TN

#9 Nov 14, 2011
it seems to like most ppl have nothig better to with their time than to bash others.. please get a job, life, ect. if there is a problem with anything ,contact the new manager with your issues.
Hahahaa

Jackson, TN

#10 Nov 14, 2011
Lmfao obviusly you have nothing to do if your looking at this. I bet your bashing others to, dont like the website get off of it!
pizza boy

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2011
wow can't understand it they closed it once why reopen it same ol crap
new comer

Savannah, TN

#12 Nov 14, 2011
Amazed wrote:
What is going on at huddle house they have a new store manager now what happened to tim. i was in there the other day and saw the new store manager and she looked nasty and cussing a storm up in front of customers and yelling at her kids like a wild dog. if she is there when i go eat next im walking out and if she stays i dont think that place is going to make it there plus i saw her do nothing while she was there. Our Huddle House is going to the dogs the owners need to get a handle on it. And if im not mistaken the district manager was supposed to put that Waiter David in that spot. If they did that then i think that our huddle house would be the best one around. but like i said if she there then i will walk out of there really fast!!!!!!!!!!

I know the new manager personally...Her name is Andrea Poole. She is a very hard worker. She is also a single mother that has always taken care of her kids. I wish you would STOP lying about her. It is completely out of charecter for her to curse or talk to her kids wrong. She does however make them behave. You are one of those people that hide behind a computer to say what you are too afraid to say to her...So Shut your dirty mouth!!!!
andrea

Olive Branch, MS

#13 Nov 14, 2011
eat me
new comer

Savannah, TN

#14 Nov 14, 2011
I have known Andrea for several years. She has helped me and lots of other people in our hometown. I think the one starting this thread is the same one who couldn't get the job that was offered to her by kissing butt. Thats what makes yall diffrent. LMOA! So keep doin what you're doin. Haters make her famous...And as far as being nasty looking....You must really be a hater. She is very clean. Check your own hygine honey...And please get your teeth checked while your at it. Cause from what i have seen, looks like alot of meth use in Savannah...Everybody i seen got terrible teeth looser
ShiNe

United States

#15 Nov 15, 2011
SHUT UP ALREADY call the health department and shut the place down
bill

United States

#16 Nov 15, 2011
Huddle House has the BEST hamburgers in town!!
proud

Tullahoma, TN

#18 Jan 3, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Does Michele still work there? She was a manager wasn't she?
of course she doesnt work there...too drama filled..nobody there liked her. she is a crazy drug user with mood swings
Just Sayng

Olive Branch, MS

#19 Jan 5, 2012
Dr Agadaga is dead Who u trying to fool????
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

#20 Jan 8, 2012
That place is a joke food is no good people that want there is a joke.
realityis

Cookeville, TN

#21 Jan 9, 2012
The truth is that the food is good quality food and some of the employees are great but it is the way the place is run that is the problem. You get a few bad apples and it can ruin the whole bunch and take the quality away from the good ones. The good employees that work there don't even won't to work there. The ones that are left that is. I have had great service and great food there then I have also had horrible service and food from there too. They need to get their act together because what they are doing to run that place just isn't going to work for long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Garza from walnut grove (Oct '11) 1 min angel flying high 10
dollar tree 39 min Walmartisbetter 6
Deborah Hartley 1 hr Question 1
Jeannie Eddington 2 hr searcher 1
Gary Combs 5 hr Friend 101 4
Jim Casteel (Sep '15) 8 hr Tennessee 7
Who is the best towboat company to work for? (Apr '11) 15 hr Rooster 178

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance