wreck at Walmart
john

Jackson, TN

#1 Jun 10, 2011
what just happened - and not one word on scanner just like the wreck at middle school
was on scanner

Chatsworth, GA

#2 Jun 10, 2011
raymond word and a chris murphy one of them was transported to hmc and the raymond word was took to jail for driving on a suspended liscence. not sure how it happened though
Red Neck

Summerville, GA

#3 Jun 10, 2011
So many people drive in HC on suspended or no drivers lic but yet the cops have to post when they are performing a driver's lic check and the smart ones do not drive that way. We need a driver's lic check point un-announced down by the Hardin Home on 64 once a month and one down by Kroger's on Pickwick road every other month....The state of Tennessee is being cheated out of Revenue for renewal of driver's license and if someone is driving on a suspended license they need to pay their fines to the courts.
GUESS WHO

Byhalia, MS

#4 Jun 10, 2011
Redneck sound like you work for the states.Or maybe this county.
MISS FAIR

Morristown, TN

#5 Jun 11, 2011
GUESS WHO wrote:
Redneck sound like you work for the states.Or maybe this county.
Hey, I agree with Red Neck. There should be unannounced checkpoints. I was in a wreck caused by a guy driving on a revoked license,ie, no insurance and my ins. had to pay for his mess. Why should the rest of us pay for the idiots who try to beat the system?!!! And I do not work for the state or county, I just believe the rules should apply to everyone!
David

Lexington, TN

#7 Jun 11, 2011
No. 88-1897
Feb. 27, 1990
June 14, 1990

Chief Justice REHNQUIST delivered the opinion of the Court.

This case poses the question whether a State's use of highway sobriety checkpoints violates the Fourth and Fourteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution. We hold that it does not, and therefore reverse the contrary holding of the Court of Appeals of Michigan.
pinhead or dickhead

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Jun 13, 2011
Red Neck wrote:
So many people drive in HC on suspended or no drivers lic but yet the cops have to post when they are performing a driver's lic check and the smart ones do not drive that way. We need a driver's lic check point un-announced down by the Hardin Home on 64 once a month and one down by Kroger's on Pickwick road every other month....The state of Tennessee is being cheated out of Revenue for renewal of driver's license and if someone is driving on a suspended license they need to pay their fines to the courts.
well i don't see why i should have to be pulled over when i am not doing anything wrong if the police would watch for the people that trun right on red when there is a no right turn on red they could get a lot of money around here and people cutting corners i almost got run over down at quik pick 2 times when it was open and the drivers act lick i was the 1 in the way and not that it is closed down everone cutts that corner if you see a red chevy truck and run a stop lite on me when i am wateing on a left turn lite i will run over you if you don't get out of my way after wateing on the lite it's my turn to go
Info

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2011
john wrote:
what just happened - and not one word on scanner just like the wreck at middle school
the word guy was at fault. Chris Murphy, amber baugus, tim& Stacy strickiln were in the jeep. They pretty much hit headon. They all were transported to hcm. The word guy waited until the last min. to turn right out infront of them. They are all VERY lucky.. It could have been way worse than it was.. R Word just can't learn his lesson.. This wasn't his first time and I'm sure it won't be his last.. But he will be getting some time over this one. No dL, no INS, and under the influance.. People like that never learn their lesson until they kill somebody and sometimes notveven then..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Tony Collins (Mar '13) 6 hr Amanda powers col... 14
rj Dixon beat and rob 10 hr Made_my_day 3
micki greer 19 hr Counce 7
Colton Mcasland Thu Randy White 24
Tribute to Hardin County family and friends who... (Feb '11) Wed Whoami 51
Kamala Prince Wed Dave Brubeck 10
fluffy Jan 18 Peenut 4

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance