who is this Naylor girl running aroun...

who is this Naylor girl running around in savannah

Posted in the Savannah Forum

need_to_know

Ramer, TN

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Who is she?
toilet meat

Nashville, TN

#2 Jan 22, 2013
need_to_know wrote:
Who is she?
I'm not sure, but I do know that I just chopped some bowels into my rubber underpants. you want to look at, and possibly fondle, the gooey and fetid contents?
friend

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Why ya " need to know" ???????
Toilet meat

Jackson, TN

#4 Jan 22, 2013
toilet meat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure, but I do know that I just chopped some bowels into my rubber underpants. you want to look at, and possibly fondle, the gooey and fetid contents?
Pervert
toilet meat

Nashville, TN

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Toilet meat wrote:
<quoted text>Pervert
you know you are turned on. give in to your impulses and pound your pud a little bit. go ahead, nobody is watching.
Toilet meat

Jackson, TN

#6 Jan 22, 2013
toilet meat wrote:
<quoted text>
you know you are turned on. give in to your impulses and pound your pud a little bit. go ahead, nobody is watching.
Pervert
toilet meat

Nashville, TN

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Toilet meat wrote:
<quoted text>Pervert
mmmmmm...I'll show you what a pervert is, lover.
drop trou and lay a smelly turd on the floor and see how much of a pervert I can be.
guest

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 23, 2013
friend wrote:
Why ya " need to know" ???????
I heard she gives the best head around she so fine to got a big juicy ass I'd tap that
Jessica Naylor

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 24, 2013
I don't know who put my name on here. But I DO NOT APPRECIATE WHATS BEEN SAID! KEEP MY DAMN NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. AND GET THE HELL ON WITH YOUR LOW LIFE!!!!
guest

Laconia, TN

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Jessica Naylor wrote:
I don't know who put my name on here. But I DO NOT APPRECIATE WHATS BEEN SAID! KEEP MY DAMN NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. AND GET THE HELL ON WITH YOUR LOW LIFE!!!!
i would like too nay lor.
Jessica Naylor

Ramer, TN

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Why hid behind a screen name?
geez

Cookeville, TN

#12 Jan 24, 2013
I don't see where anyone said anything bad
HIGG

Summerville, GA

#13 Jan 24, 2013
geez wrote:
I don't see where anyone said anything bad
Maybe she gives terrible head and has a flat ass.
HIGG

Crossville, TN

#14 Jan 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard she gives the best head around she so fine to got a big juicy ass I'd tap that
I got 8 inches for your mouth...babe
HIGG

Crossville, TN

#15 Jan 25, 2013
HIGG wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she gives terrible head and has a flat ass.
I'd like to give you some good head..8 inches of it..yum..yum!!!
R HIGG

Crossville, TN

#16 Jan 25, 2013
HIGG wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she gives terrible head and has a flat ass.
You will love my head..and swallow every drop!!!
Jessica Naylor

Ramer, TN

#17 Jan 25, 2013
geez wrote:
I don't see where anyone said anything bad
Its disrespect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa zandi 28 min aub 4
Tori Jones arrested for Making Meth (Jan '11) 1 hr tomm 16
massimo utv (Jan '13) 9 hr Manny Quinn 163
Josh Steakley does interview with CNN & Nancy G... 9 hr Counce 8
Daniel "Dumb A**" Franks (Feb '11) 10 hr Old friend 4
Corey Franks vs Rodney Austin 10 hr Jim Bob 10
Valerie Burns 10 hr Steve 6

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages