curious

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2010
what happened to him???
Seem

Sparta, TN

#2 Aug 21, 2010
curious wrote:
what happened to him???
Thought I saw him in a trooper car yesterday....
YeahRighT

Detroit, MI

#3 Aug 21, 2010
He stopped two minor girls.
And searched them, for no reason.
Women patrol officers are supposed to search girls.
He took it upon himself, and touched them.

PERVERT.
curious

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Aug 21, 2010
i knew he was in a lot of trouble for bothering women he stopped, but didn't know if he has went to court or jail?? they fired him or something a while back.
What the heck

Jackson, TN

#5 Aug 21, 2010
Sounds like he is kin to Gerry Lambert he is a pervert to, Steal panties and bras. Must be a Lambert thing, He lusts after young girls too.
careful

Sparta, TN

#6 Aug 21, 2010
What the heck wrote:
Sounds like he is kin to Gerry Lambert he is a pervert to, Steal panties and bras. Must be a Lambert thing, He lusts after young girls too.
BE careful what you say.
He may come back and search YOU.
What the heck

Jackson, TN

#7 Aug 21, 2010
I am not hard to find. If he wants my name all he got to do is ask
unreal

Orange, TX

#8 Sep 4, 2010
What the heck wrote:
Sounds like he is kin to Gerry Lambert he is a pervert to, Steal panties and bras. Must be a Lambert thing, He lusts after young girls too.
Jimmy Lambert yah may be a pervert but my aunt is married to his nephew and he is a wonderful husband,father,and just a good guy so it is not a lambert thing....im sure you have some pervert somewhere in your family also get over yourself
Savannah

Fair Bluff, NC

#9 Sep 10, 2010
YeahRighT wrote:
He stopped two minor girls.
And searched them, for no reason.
Women patrol officers are supposed to search girls.
He took it upon himself, and touched them.
PERVERT.
Male police officers can search females. Not saying what the trooper did was right, but male officers can search female suspects. As we have no female patrol officers in Hardin Co.
dont say that

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#10 Sep 12, 2010
my sister is married to his son and he is a wonderful father, husband, and decan at our church so dont say its all the Lamberts because there are alot that are good people..
Sue

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Sep 12, 2010
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Male police officers can search females. Not saying what the trooper did was right, but male officers can search female suspects. As we have no female patrol officers in Hardin Co.
there is a differance in searching and touching!
Savannah

Fair Bluff, NC

#12 Sep 20, 2010
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a differance in searching and touching!
Hello! That's kinda what I said...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College at crump 3 hr xxx 18
Sheriff Race 16 hr TMI 19
John Morris 22 hr fed the f up 33
Bum or Loser! Sat Sandra 5
Carol at Kroger Sat Northside horsie ... 3
No Fun At All (Jun '10) Sat Jerrys drive in 3
Erase a Topix Sat Not Scared John Man 7

Savannah Jobs

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages