I accidentally whipped a little ole s...

I accidentally whipped a little ole stray dog to death

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Terrible

Goodlettsville, TN

#1 Apr 6, 2013
I got way too drunk last night and messed up bad. I thought at the time that it was a coyote trying to get after my chickens. I woke up this morning and found the poor thing lifeless in the yard. I feel awful about it and this is so out of character for me. I don't want to get in any trouble with the law but I want to do the noble thing here to. Should I turn.mysel in? Do we still have a dogcatcher here? I don't know what to do but I feel terrible for the little feller.
Bone

Mcminnville, TN

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Hells bells, feed it to the hogs and forget it
So sad

Tucker, GA

#5 Apr 7, 2013
I suggest u go to AA an stop drinking but I'd call an tell them that it was found this Mornin not that u killed it good luck hunny
bartender

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Somebody should beat you like you did the dog (just saying)
MAD

United States

#7 Apr 7, 2013
When you tell the right person,they will do the same to you!
oops

United States

#8 Apr 7, 2013
i hear ya, i was target shooting the other day and hit 3 cats and 5 dogs on accident!
cat lady

United States

#9 Apr 7, 2013
U better hope like hell I don't find out who u r because u r saying the wrong shit on here about animals I can't stand people who hurt them and yes there r two animal control officers here u should be ashamed of your self I hope u have bad dreams every nite how would u feel if that was your animal and somebody did that to your dog I hope u can live with it god will punish u oneday u can beat your sweet ass in that
Bone

Mcminnville, TN

#12 Apr 8, 2013
cat lady wrote:
U better hope like hell I don't find out who u r because u r saying the wrong shit on here about animals I can't stand people who hurt them and yes there r two animal control officers here u should be ashamed of your self I hope u have bad dreams every nite how would u feel if that was your animal and somebody did that to your dog I hope u can live with it god will punish u oneday u can beat your sweet ass in that
DAMN! Do you know what a period or a coma is used for?
animal lover

Mount Juliet, TN

#13 Apr 8, 2013
All you people are just some kind of stupid. Leave the poor defenseless animals alone. Pick on someone your own size if you have to get way too drunk and all messed up bad!
ab smith

Richmond, VA

#14 Apr 8, 2013
You're obviously a violent criminal. Anyone who'd do that to an animal would surely do it to a person. Better watch out; they're coming for you. Hope you enjoy jail.
Terrible wrote:
I got way too drunk last night and messed up bad. I thought at the time that it was a coyote trying to get after my chickens. I woke up this morning and found the poor thing lifeless in the yard. I feel awful about it and this is so out of character for me. I don't want to get in any trouble with the law but I want to do the noble thing here to. Should I turn.mysel in? Do we still have a dogcatcher here? I don't know what to do but I feel terrible for the little feller.
Sad

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Apr 8, 2013
If you had ANY sense or ANY kind of heart you would know better than to post something like this!!!!! I pray you are just lying to fire up a few folks because you're so bored waiting on your check that you didn't have anything else better to do!!! If I knew this was true I would hunt you down & beat the sh*t out if you & leave you to die a miserable death. I have a feeling you're making this up because I just can't see anybody doing that & then telling on themselves on this website!! But to think you even imagined that is SICK! Do yourself & everybody else & RUN to Quinco!!! Have fun crossing the street on your way! Maybe somebody won't run your miserable piece of crap body over!!!!! Oh yeah, dog is mans best friend. That dog would've loved you probably. Unlike humans!!!!! I hope I never find out who you are!!!
Crazy

United States

#16 Apr 8, 2013
Sad wrote:
If you had ANY sense or ANY kind of heart you would know better than to post something like this!!!!! I pray you are just lying to fire up a few folks because you're so bored waiting on your check that you didn't have anything else better to do!!! If I knew this was true I would hunt you down & beat the sh*t out if you & leave you to die a miserable death. I have a feeling you're making this up because I just can't see anybody doing that & then telling on themselves on this website!! But to think you even imagined that is SICK! Do yourself & everybody else & RUN to Quinco!!! Have fun crossing the street on your way! Maybe somebody won't run your miserable piece of crap body over!!!!! Oh yeah, dog is mans best friend. That dog would've loved you probably. Unlike humans!!!!! I hope I never find out who you are!!!
so you think the life of an animal is more important than human life? You are threatening someone's life over a damn DOG!!! I dont believe abusing animals is acceptable by any means but you sound like a crazy bitch for threatening someone over an animal!! Get you priorities straight.. Worry about all of the CHILDREN THAT ARE ABUSED EVERYDAY instead of an animal!!!!
Lmao

United States

#17 Apr 8, 2013
cat lady wrote:
I hope your cat dies because you are a bitch!!
sofonda peters

United States

#19 Apr 8, 2013
So did that bastard that kicked wayne martin too death,now he sleeps with the catfish!
conversation

Jackson, TN

#20 Apr 8, 2013
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text> so you think the life of an animal is more important than human life? You are threatening someone's life over a damn DOG!!! I dont believe abusing animals is acceptable by any means but you sound like a crazy bitch for threatening someone over an animal!! Get you priorities straight.. Worry about all of the CHILDREN THAT ARE ABUSED EVERYDAY instead of an animal!!!!
U r absolutely right. A child's welfare should take priority, but
we are all precious in God's sight.
oops

United States

#21 Apr 8, 2013
yall get way to upset over a ugly mutt. I thought that they were around so you could set you scope up on you'r rifle. Besides it's better kill them than to let them starve because you animal lovers dump them out rather than feed them. So go hug a tree and get a life!
Sad

Olive Branch, MS

#22 Apr 9, 2013
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text> so you think the life of an animal is more important than human life? You are threatening someone's life over a damn DOG!!! I dont believe abusing animals is acceptable by any means but you sound like a crazy bitch for threatening someone over an animal!! Get you priorities straight.. Worry about all of the CHILDREN THAT ARE ABUSED EVERYDAY instead of an animal!!!!
IDIOT NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT A CHILD!! He said he beat an INNOCENT dog to death!!! After he came in drunk & MESSED UP!!! Of course I would feel even stronger about it if it were a child because I CAME FROM AN ABUSED HOME MYSELF!!!!!! I'm staying on track with the story instead of branching off onto other bigger & terrible problems!!! But we sure as hell don't need people killing innocent animals!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! And btw how do you know I'm a bitch? Didn't say if I was male or female! That's why I called you an IDIOT!!!
Dog Whisper

Oakland, TN

#23 Apr 9, 2013
I say we thank him and let the healing begin . I mean who hasn't done the same thing many times and may have been too ashamed to admit it ? He has some small emotional problems to work on but other than that I would say a couple more times of beating strays would get it out of his system and he can go back up to the Mill and clock in and lead a productive life . May you find peace in your heart my friend .
Crazy

United States

#24 Apr 9, 2013
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOT NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT A CHILD!! He said he beat an INNOCENT dog to death!!! After he came in drunk & MESSED UP!!! Of course I would feel even stronger about it if it were a child because I CAME FROM AN ABUSED HOME MYSELF!!!!!! I'm staying on track with the story instead of branching off onto other bigger & terrible problems!!! But we sure as hell don't need people killing innocent animals!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! And btw how do you know I'm a bitch? Didn't say if I was male or female! That's why I called you an IDIOT!!!
the point was that if all you crazy ass animal freaks would put all that passion you have into something more important like ABUSED CHILDREN instead of animals, maybe more would be done about the issue..regardless if if you are make or female.. You're still a BITCH!
Crazy

United States

#25 Apr 9, 2013
oops wrote:
yall get way to upset over a ugly mutt. I thought that they were around so you could set you scope up on you'r rifle. Besides it's better kill them than to let them starve because you animal lovers dump them out rather than feed them. So go hug a tree and get a life!
Hahaha!! Exactly! So called "animal lovers" think it's more humane to dump animals off and let them starve dying a slow miserable death rather than just shoot them and put them out of their misery. Get your priorities straight people! I know the guy posted saying he accidentally "whipped" a stray dog to death in a drunken stupor but I think it was just a made up story to get all these crazy ass animal people fired up on here and he definitley accomplished it!!! People will believe anything! LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Choppy??!!!! 3 hr Crystal 22
kevin the dope dealer (Jan '14) 3 hr Faroff 13
Who's narcing??? 4 hr Hector Ramirez 37
will get pregnant for large amount of cash 9 hr Carla sandpussy 33
massimo utv (Jan '13) 15 hr Tim 168
Tiffany short (May '15) 21 hr Watch it 9
Hot Hardin County Women age 30 to 40 (Aug '13) 22 hr TakeAnumber2016 6

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance