First Prev
of 3
Next Last
look

Kingsport, TN

#55 Apr 29, 2013
I consider her something a vulture would eat!
weezer

Kingsport, TN

#56 Apr 29, 2013
She don't need a license to be that nasty
just a thought

United States

#57 Apr 29, 2013
sad to see someone's life fall apart if any of this is true. no matter how good or bad the person is she seems like she should be getting help instead of people talking bad about her.
weezer

Kingsport, TN

#58 Apr 30, 2013
just a thought wrote:
sad to see someone's life fall apart if any of this is true. no matter how good or bad the person is she seems like she should be getting help instead of people talking bad about her.
For real, but she don't care. She uses people up and spits em out
R HIGG

Jackson, TN

#60 Apr 30, 2013
i hadd a weawwy tecky ecpoding diawwhea tessen eaweer,.it dotme so wandy, I tink I masubate on tee pile,.googoo gahgah,..I beweeve I eat me a buggah, too,..
Burgois Craps

Nashville, TN

#62 Apr 30, 2013
R HIGG wrote:
i hadd a weawwy tecky ecpoding diawwhea tessen eaweer,.it dotme so wandy, I tink I masubate on tee pile,.googoo gahgah,..I beweeve I eat me a buggah, too,..
Oh, yeah, lover. I love the baby talk. You were do cute the other night when you baby-talked while you were blowing me. Then you looked up with those sexy puppy dog eyes and said, "mistew, will you make the doodoo in my mouf..." Then I happily abliged. You are a good faggot.
Burgois Craps

Jackson, TN

#63 Apr 30, 2013
Burgois Craps wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah, lover. I love the baby talk. You were do cute the other night when you baby-talked while you were blowing me. Then you looked up with those sexy puppy dog eyes and said, "mistew, will you make the doodoo in my mouf..." Then I happily abliged. You are a good faggot.
Oh, so now you have another alias with which to post your malevolent sh*t, with, no pun intended,..it must be terrible lot in life indeed to get your cheap thrills from posting garbage on the internet,..why dont you and hoe-ward stern get together and see what else you can pull out of that depraved, decrepit mind,..go choke on a piss-filled, sh*tty diaper,..roll it up like a taquito as you so comedically put it and feast on your own brains, anthropo-faggot! Eat a buggah! For dessert.Fool Oh,yeah is mr. Kool-Aids trademark line, too,..you better watch what you say, gregory dregs lover,..
Burgois Craps

Nashville, TN

#64 May 1, 2013
Burgois Craps wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so now you have another alias with which to post your malevolent sh*t, with, no pun intended,..it must be terrible lot in life indeed to get your cheap thrills from posting garbage on the internet,..why dont you and hoe-ward stern get together and see what else you can pull out of that depraved, decrepit mind,..go choke on a piss-filled, sh*tty diaper,..roll it up like a taquito as you so comedically put it and feast on your own brains, anthropo-faggot! Eat a buggah! For dessert.Fool Oh,yeah is mr. Kool-Aids trademark line, too,..you better watch what you say, gregory dregs lover,..
It must be a terrible lot in life to go to a trash website and seek out posts about shitting to comment on. It must be tiring obsessing over the shit posts and secretly hating yourself because you are gay and can't find a lover to share turds with. I find it hilarious that you make it seem like these posts p*ss you off so much, yet you take the time to comment on all of them (while taking the time to think about and attempt to come up with ''cleaver'' rebuttals). go f*ck yourself. you miserable, lonesome, worthless, d*ckless f*ggot.
diarrhea lust

Jackson, TN

#65 May 1, 2013
Burgois Craps wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be a terrible lot in life to go to a trash website and seek out posts about shitting to comment on. It must be tiring obsessing over the shit posts and secretly hating yourself because you are gay and can't find a lover to share turds with. I find it hilarious that you make it seem like these posts p*ss you off so much, yet you take the time to comment on all of them (while taking the time to think about and attempt to come up with ''cleaver'' rebuttals). go f*ck yourself. you miserable, lonesome, worthless, d*ckless f*ggot.
eat a buggah, you confused, miserable, lonely turdmonger
ooih

Chatsworth, GA

#68 May 2, 2013
Bgcffg
Toiletflush lust turd

Jackson, TN

#71 May 4, 2013
100 craptalk drive
Poopytown, PA OICU812
MY LORD....

Grand Prairie, TX

#73 May 4, 2013
Leave this poor girl alone!!!!!
heck naw

United States

#74 May 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="MY LORD...."]Leave this poor girl alone!!!!![/QUOTE]
Nooo you need to stfu
say what?

Kingsport, TN

#76 May 6, 2013
It's so funny how Mitra posts on fb and downs people about talking about people. Wow!! I'm pretty sure every time I talk to her she says something negative about someone. She is so contradicting and a snake in the grass for sure.
fart blossom

Kingsport, TN

#80 May 7, 2013
Well I don't know bout this girl!! She likes to eat some pills tho!! That's a face jack!
Heehee

Jackson, TN

#81 May 10, 2013
collin wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that you like to huff a cat's shit covered butt hole.
I heard you were a pervert past help.
Bill Terdsby

Jackson, TN

#83 May 13, 2013
collin wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard you were a huge closet queer that likes to stalk on topix.
Heard you were, too, Colon,.er, Collin.
and just to think

Somerville, NJ

#85 Jul 22, 2013
I was the first person she ever blew.....on the school bus in 9th grade.....

ahhhhh, meeeemoriiiesss
friend

Olive Branch, MS

#86 Jul 22, 2013
Obviously none of you really know her. She's a wonderful and sweet person. She's beautiful inside and out and has a great life. You all could take some pointers from her if you were half the person she is. Leave her alone.
abc

Louisville, TN

#87 Jul 22, 2013
where does she work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do 11 min Sweeter82 5
Shelia franks 1 hr Watchingandwaiting 3
Dan Cates 1 hr Shaina 7
vapor 1 hr working man 4
Johnny Billsie 2 hr HEYMEY 13
Don Long 5 hr Pat 6
Professional Help 7 hr help 3
More from around the web

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]