Mott's strikers get boost from grocer...

Mott's strikers get boost from grocery workers' union

There are 14 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Jul 8, 2010, titled Mott's strikers get boost from grocery workers' union. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Striking workers at the Mott's plant in Williamson, Wayne County, got a boost Wednesday from the international president of the grocery workers' union, who promised to lend the strength of his 1.4 million members to the 46-day-old strike.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

315 For Life

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 9, 2010
I see this zoo in front of Motts almost everyday. I'm sick of people yelling at me to honk. I don't support them and I think they are ruining the town. Either go back to work or find another job. Our farmers need to sell apples, our businesses need people to spend money, and our police have other things to do besides babysitting grown adults.
Another 315er

Ontario, NY

#2 Jul 9, 2010
And I agree.
PS. Stop walking down Pound Road in the dark of night or you may never get a chance to go back to work!
Sodus Bound

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 9, 2010
Whenever I head to my cottage I see them stumbling back and forth across the road. I'm surprised they haven't caused a major accident yet. They just need to stumble a little further down the road to see their future employer, Orbaker's. I'll take fries with that.
motts220untied

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 12, 2010
you are all prety stewpid. We ain't in the road except to go over to strike hq.
All we neeed is a fare contract and to win over cooperate greed. If you don't like us, then drive somware else.
We have rite to be hear, and you don't

We will stay outta here unti l we get our money and penshuns raised.

The scabs cant scare us with their fancy vans, and motts cant scare us with there blokaid walls.\

UNTIED FOREVER
concerned worker 8

Rochester, NY

#5 Jul 12, 2010
Motts 220- stop posting, your are embarrising
motts220untied

Macedon, NY

#6 Jul 13, 2010
All I are sayin is that I got a brand new 2007 truck and a bass boat to pay fer. We ned to get motts to comeback to the tabul. I am tired of the dam coopertate greed. Motts mad 700 billyun last year, and we deserve some of that becuz we are highly skiled.
If you dis agree with me, than youy must be managerment.
concerned worker

Macedon, NY

#7 Jul 13, 2010
Who made you the illiterate spokesperson for our union? I bet you are not even picketing, just sitting at home watching Jerry Springer all day.

Please let me know who you are, so we can get you some tutoring in spelling and grammer while we are on strike.
motts220untied

Macedon, NY

#8 Jul 13, 2010
LArry
concerned worker

Macedon, NY

#9 Jul 13, 2010
Dude, that explains it. Less time photgraphing more time reading and writing.
concerned worker 8

Macedon, NY

#10 Jul 13, 2010
Stop blogging, the both of you. Your infighting and bad grammer is not helping our cause.
motts220untied

New York, NY

#12 Jul 22, 2010
Thanks doug, have a gret time in amsterdam. see you when you get back. untied til the end
CayugaSpy

Jordan, NY

#15 Dec 11, 2015
I heard Mott's is now owned by another company because of them strikers! Their Dr.'s name is Pepper LOL
Thomas

Fairport, NY

#16 Jan 25, 2016
CayugaSpy wrote:
I heard Mott's is now owned by another company because of them strikers! Their Dr.'s name is Pepper LOL
This story is 5 years old, you moron.

See you have a new name, former DIAMOND DAISY, the tard poster.
Melysa reid

United States

#17 Thursday Jun 9
Our farmer's REALLY guess were 90% of the apples come from SO IF YOU WANT TO TELL THEM GO BACK TO WORK no them a plane ticket to South America just the Verry spot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seneca Falls fight ends in two arrests, officer... (Nov '11) May '16 Troy randleman 12
slut wife (Dec '15) May '16 Curious 3
News Ted Cruz Dismisses Donald Trump's New York Victory Apr '16 FancyButtPirate 36
News Donald Trump Celebrates New York Primary Victory Apr '16 justice 1
Need Information. (Oct '15) Mar '16 drippy dicky 2
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Feb '16 sawyer 100
ex-coach (Feb '10) Jan '16 dateline 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages