Buddy Carter governs as Liberal

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Buddy Carter

Fort Stewart, GA

#1 Mar 29, 2014

Since: Feb 14

Honezboro

#2 Apr 2, 2014
first off I am not a Carter fan. Why, Big money is his support, meaning he is not for you and me. Carter is a pharmacist and backed by many pharmacist and pharmacy associations. This year Carter tried to pass legislation benefitting Pharmacists. Not you and me, Pharmacists. The ethics committee slammed him on this and the bill was withdrawn. This was covered on an Atlanta station I want someone looking out for me not special interests.
Mike

Kingsland, GA

#3 May 11, 2014
Where I live invitations were sent out by some interesting surnames for a $500 a plate fund raiser. I guess the motel owners were about the only that could afford. Turn out was light. I don't get the connection but it seems as he caters to special interests. Guess I should go online and check his contributions.
Mike

Kingsland, GA

#4 May 11, 2014
Here is a link to his contributions. Locally 2 contributions from St Marys and 2 from Kingsland.
http://www.fec.gov/fecviewer/CandCmteTransact...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankees 4 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) 9 hr Celeste symthe 23
city college 1991 Tue Savannah Sessions 2
Does anybody know Sarah milford Tue Savannah Sessions 4
Where can I cop h? (Jan '17) Aug 20 Savannah Sessions 4
News Training at Fort Stewart heard across Coastal E... (Mar '14) Aug 5 Retired Military 2
News Suit certified as class action (Mar '08) Aug 3 RealAttorney 13

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages