Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpuni...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Robbie

Atlanta, GA

#22 Sep 18, 2013
I'm a white male from Savannah and frequent the store in question. The vast majority of the employees are black, but I haven't noticed any racism from the workforce there. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, only that I haven't come across it.
Siri

Savannah, GA

#24 Sep 24, 2013
keeping it real wrote:
I can understand all of your position but let's keep it adult like. We all deal with the same attitudes. Customer service is just bad everywhere. It has nothing to do with the color of a person ,but it has a lot do with the persons attitude. I really don't like bad service myself. To my Savannah person we stand together not apart.
I mean really it couldn't have anything to do with a demanding and demeaning attitude towards a person who works for literally nothing???

I wouldn't listen to this guys bullshit for nine dollars an hour. And I'm white, and Conservative
Siri

Savannah, GA

#25 Sep 24, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Whites can't never claim racism against blacks .Because you are the one that hated in the beginning by bringing us here as slave so you have been hating against s ever since and still is because of you being in power.You owe us to much and we have been denied to much for whites to ever claim black people are haters against them.
The very essence of that statement is based in Hatred you dope!! Grow up get an education build a business gather wealth and prosper, Lose the security blanket it will benefit you and your children greatly....
Siri

Savannah, GA

#26 Sep 24, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know you are a gutless coward.
And a protagonist of idiocy
Cell phone video

Moultrie, GA

#27 Sep 26, 2013
Stimco wrote:
Walmart store #605 Savannah GA on Montgomery Xroads has hired many black racists who go unpunished for disrespecting White customers. Walmart refuses to acknowledge or accept complaints against their black racist employees, they also refuse to discipline them. of course such racist disrespect from any other race would be met with instant termination.
Garrett Roy store manager as of today, refuses to stand for his own race, by refusing to even disciple such disgusting behaviour.
Furthermore, there are NO WHITE PEOPLE EVEN WORKING THERE. Where's the ACLU now? I guess racist affirmative action is only against whites right?
BOYCOTT Walmart
White People have a right to be White
White People have a right to not be persecuted by blacks
Walmart is against the white race by allowing this filth to continue
BOYCOTT BOYCOTT
All you have to do is put a cellphone with video capability and record any employees who act racist without provoking them and file a law suit.
tlc

Orland Park, IL

#28 Sep 26, 2013
I have been reading the posts here. I believe this is the case. I was lied too, mishandled, and not given a proper return. I live in Chicago, and you feel it here and I dont know why. I know they have video camera's and I asked walmart to view these and see how I was treated. It made me sick that I was handled this way. Just like their are white people who mistreat black people, there are black people who mistreat white, and no one is right. What is right is that these individuals are handled properly by the company they work for no matter what race they are.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#29 Sep 26, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Trust me, the White manager is literally in daily fear of his life. He should be.
We don't have that problem at the St. Marys, GA Walmart.
The whole county (Camden) is only 20% Black and most of them are hard working and decent.
I left Savannah 20 years ago. Come on down.
One wingnut lies and another swears to it.
You people are pathetic.
Racism

South Africa

#30 Sep 26, 2013
Black people victimize each other much more than other races. And that is here in the USA. Then look
at the black genocide going on in the Congo. Just like athletics, gift of gab, hyper sexuality, dancing, rhythm ... it's in their blood. Slavery is over! It had about faded out in the early 1800's until Eli Whitney invented the cotton gin. Suddenly a huge burden was placed on the the South by the whole world ... and the slave laws were still on the books and slavery began again and it should have never started. You see Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and other racial demagogues praying off black tragedies and lining their pockets. Just remember that most whites of today do not embrace black slavery back then or now. Also remember that slavery began with African Coastal blacks (as in Africa) sending slave hunting parties into the further interior to capture slaves to be handed over for the Mid-Passage for barter. So to all true blacks born in this Country ... be thankful you are here rather than Africa. And smile your black, Obama's got your back!
mrj

Savannah, GA

#32 Oct 19, 2013
i was disrespected at wal mart and will never go there again. most of savannah is now a racist ghetto. whites are not welcome
history

United States

#33 Jan 26, 2014
keeping it real wrote:
I can understand all of your position but let's keep it adult like. We all deal with the same attitudes. Customer service is just bad everywhere. It has nothing to do with the color of a person ,but it has a lot do with the persons attitude. I really don't like bad service myself. To my Savannah person we stand together not apart.
This is a laugh because it was the same-color chieftans and rulers of the countries from which slaves came, who sold their own people out, many of whom were shipped to Jamaica,(more non-white people but never mind) and then sold to anyone wanting habor regardless of their color. If you want to bitch, bitch, bitch about how power is abused because that is the problem that is always overlooked. Why is that? Because it takes intelligence to look past the spewed claptrap and pablum, and it takes effort to open a few books and read them. Numbskull!
unknown

Reno, NV

#34 Feb 10, 2014
Racism at Walmart is beyond belief. We am white, live in West Palm Beach (FL), and have encountered such disrespect at both Walmarts near me. My wife has called Walmart HQ, their response was offensive and useless - the store manager called and said "I was told you had something to tell me". The employees will not assist us in any way. When asked - they all stand around and say "that's not my department", and won't find someone to help. The checkout people will not even speak a word to us, just ignore us even when we say "hi, how are your". Here's the cool thing, we get to not pay for our stuff because they are so bent on being disrespectful. Just find a black checkout person who is obviously ignoring white people (will take 3 minutes), and get in line. As soon as they have finished scanning everything (and you have slid your card in the machine), have a black person come up and ask the checkout person a question. They will so intentionally ignore you that you can walk out without completing the transaction. You have not entered PIN or signed, so they do not charge. But, you have done everything you should, except put up with bigoted racist treatment. We walk out and wait in the parking lot for the manager to come out (15 minutes minimum, standing by the car so we are in clear sight), but they never do and the charge never goes against our card. I have never been so mistreated, and although it's wrong I could care less what they think - they have proven that they deserve what they have created.
ilearnfromblackr acist

Spartanburg, SC

#35 Jul 27, 2014
Stimco wrote:
Walmart store #605 Savannah GA on Montgomery Xroads has hired many black racists who go unpunished for disrespecting White customers. Walmart refuses to acknowledge or accept complaints against their black racist employees, they also refuse to discipline them. of course such racist disrespect from any other race would be met with instant termination.
Garrett Roy store manager as of today, refuses to stand for his own race, by refusing to even disciple such disgusting behaviour.
Furthermore, there are NO WHITE PEOPLE EVEN WORKING THERE. Where's the ACLU now? I guess racist affirmative action is only against whites right?
BOYCOTT Walmart
White People have a right to be White
White People have a right to not be persecuted by blacks
Walmart is against the white race by allowing this filth to continue
BOYCOTT BOYCOTT
That's why I take my white generated green money all up outta there.
amberrose

Maumelle, AR

#37 Mar 2, 2015
I'm convinced white people are CRAZY.Smh
will stikitinya

San Francisco, CA

#38 Mar 6, 2015
kneegrows
crop

United States

#39 Apr 23, 2015
Im looking into a real case and this is all nonsense. The facts lay straight for this store 1578 in atlanta georgia as I was discriminated against. No mater your color, you guys will soon see that law is law.
White Boy Walking

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Apr 24, 2015
White is not RIGHT for sure and neither is BLACK. thank God we only have access to one planet; if we had access to the rest of the universe we the people would mess it up to.
black lady

United States

#41 May 5, 2015
White ppl smh
Del

Birmingham, AL

#42 May 13, 2015
black lady wrote:
White ppl smh
Black ppl smh
George

United States

#43 Jan 11, 2017
Funny thing isn't it, black people can treat whites like garbage and be racist toward them, but OH NO don't you white people be racist to black people, or treat them like garbage or it's a BIG deal, they will cause a scene. So why do black people get away with doing this???
mAZZY

United States

#44 Jan 20, 2017
Oh Lord. Where I live most blacks are more concerned about smoking a black and mild, a pot blunt, how many baby-mamas they can get, how much money they can make without getting a real job, the size of the wheels on their car, which bike they can steal, how loud they can turn up their music to disturb the neighborhood, how many pitbulls they can have to make their rental property look like it's worth being robbed, and so on, and so on.
THIS IS WHAT I SEE IN MY predominately black neighborhood EVERYDAY. I'm a black woman and I'm disgusted. Garbage everywhere. What makes blacks think that the earth is their personal trash can? Why must I pick up your Kentucky Fried Chicken boxes, diapers, blunt wrappers, used condoms, drug bag, etc., from my front yard. THIS IS WHY BLACKS ARE LOOKED DOWN ON. LAZY AND DON'T GIVE TWO SHI*S ABOUT THEIR COMMUNITY. NOT ALL, BUT MOST.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) May 18 anonymous 85
Ravenna Connell-Douglas May 16 old friend 3
Trump-Repubs Bringing back Military Draft? May 9 Joe 3
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) May 9 Anonymous 22
Where can I cop h? May 5 Cannonb510 3
Guy that met Ashley the truckdriver you got AID... May 2 Fuku 1
News Vox Populi: - People want to know who is commit... May 1 Pooler Resident 1

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages