i love joe jonas

United States

#84 Aug 25, 2008
im 12 and i really want to be a model but cant seem to find a agency to get started....and i really want to meet joe jonas
Bellamy

AOL

#85 Aug 30, 2008
I would love be a modle is my dream to be one. I look good in clothers i dance ,i play soccer and i sing and act i seven all most 8 in november plese let me know i all way have picture i need agencies
Bellamy

AOL

#86 Aug 30, 2008
hi i 7 year old all most 8 year in novber 10 i all want to be a models clothers look good on me people stop me said are you a models i said no there said you sould me one i said ok i dont of agencies
PRECIOUS

South Africa

#87 Sep 2, 2008
I WANT TO BE A MODEL
Victoria

United States

#88 Sep 4, 2008
Hello,

My name is Victoria Smith. I am 18 years old and living in Mobile, Al.Also, I am attending college, but my dream job is to model.I would love to pursue a career in modeling because I love to be in front of the camera.I believe that I would be suitable for the job is because I am who I am.
kristi

Angleton, TX

#89 Sep 9, 2008
i really want to be a model ive been waiting since i was 7 years old i have the potiential but i cant seem to find a place
Sara

Sidney, MT

#90 Sep 17, 2008
hi im sara knels from Montana i am 13 years old and im very photogenik... who do you suggest? email me at sosaraann@hotmail.com
Iesha

Manchester, CT

#91 Sep 18, 2008
i use to be a model but now i want to do it again!!!
the reason why i stopped modeling because when i was modeling for a easter gathetring it was my turn to model and i was wearing high heels and i tripped it was embarrasing. but other than that i love modeling :D
Iesha

Manchester, CT

#92 Sep 18, 2008
you you can email me at iesha16@yahoo.com
youll be chossing the right one :D
---->iesha<----
Teasha King

Canada

#93 Sep 20, 2008
Hello , im Teasha King from a small town by Edmonton . I am 15 years old and im very interested in modeling and fashion . I am a
fun, athletic, smart and outgoing person . I
have talent and i wanna show it. I need help !
I am about 5'8 - 5'9 and skinny. Get back to me!
Thanks
abi beim

UK

#94 Sep 22, 2008
hiya my name is abi beim i am 13 and i live in surrey, i would really really love 2 become a model but i just need to be found by an modlin angency. i dont no where i should start 2 become a model can you please help me..
i have bebo www.bebo.com/beim1995 check it out 2 what you think f me and you can all soo talk 2 me on msn xxsxc_abixx@hotmail.co.uk x many thanks x
teagan

Perth, Australia

#95 Sep 25, 2008
i think i am talented but iwant more info
teagan

Perth, Australia

#96 Sep 25, 2008
um hi my name is teagan and lots of my friends want me to model cause they think im pretty so um yeah
Rayne Cisneros

Sylmar, CA

#98 Sep 29, 2008
my name is rayne and i am really interested in becoming a teen model and i think i have what it takes,i love taking pictures and this would be a dream come true
Adele

Australia

#99 Sep 29, 2008
hello, i was lookin for a modeling Agency, local around melbourne, because i did go to one when i was little but i would like to start once again. can you help please.
Siphiwe

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#101 Oct 1, 2008
hi my name is Siphiwe aka Pinks i love modeling and im looking for a very good modeling agency who will love working with a girl like me,i love the camera and being a model would be a dream come true because i've wanted to model since 3 and people think i could make it in modeling and i think so to.
kee-arra

Australia

#102 Oct 1, 2008
hey I'm Kee-arra Purins and i am 13 years old.
i have all ways wonted to be a model ever since i was a little girl my mum and dad and all of my friends and have all ways told me that i should be a model and i think there right.
shannon orchard

Twickenham, UK

#103 Oct 2, 2008
hi im shannon ive just turned 14 on the 29th of sept and woul like to become i have some experience on modeling and wanted a chance all my life can you please help?
Destiny Redding

Mcdonough, GA

#104 Oct 11, 2008
I'am 13 years old and my gream is to become a model i love americas next top motel and have learned some of the steps to being a model i have brown/blonde air my eyes are brown and green i'am short and have been told i pose feirce. So if anyone can help me plzz help me...
Alexys Wire

Lexington, SC

#105 Oct 16, 2008
i would love to model in pics for teens or clothes.
im 15 years old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) Wed Suburban Hero 32
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Dec 15 all life matters 1
A1981female high school teacher, her husband wa... Dec 14 because 1
Couple looking for party friendly women for fun Dec 10 Bre-and-pat 1
Review: J C Penney Salon (Sep '11) Dec 8 mel 4
I fired a black man today Dec 6 jtr304 2
Black Riots in Savannah? Black Masons, Police C... (Jul '13) Dec 4 jtr304 5
Savannah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Savannah News, Events & Info