Major modeling agencies looking for k...
Emm

Crystal Lake, IL

#738 Nov 13, 2012
I'm 12 years old and want to become a model doyou think I can?
Thuli

Europe

#739 Nov 19, 2012
Am 17 i love modeling and i jst want to use my beauty jast give me a chance and i will prof my self
Thuli

Europe

#740 Nov 19, 2012
I would like to become a model and want to use my beauty.my contacts-0797845566
jazmine green

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#741 Nov 21, 2012
i have always wanted to be a model. every since i was little. modeling is the only thing that makes me happy every since my mom has pasted away.i just need to be found by the right modeling againcie so if there is any out there contact me by my email [email protected]
Sinjin Noga1212

United States

#742 Nov 22, 2012
I am 12 years old, I am a boy looking in to modeling but I can't find any where to start so if u help me I would be great full for that:)
samantha mbhele

South Africa

#743 Nov 30, 2012
Hey,I have always wanted to model. I developed an interest in modelling when I saw tyra in americas next top model turn ordinary girls to top models. I am only 15 years old and I haven't done anything concerning modelling and I was hoping I could get an agency to help me get started.
Asanda myali

Europe

#744 Nov 30, 2012
Im Asanda Myali from South Africa,Western Cape in a small town called Plettenberg bay
i speak xhosa and i live with my mom and sister,I've been looking for a modeling agency for two years....i'm tall,dark skinned,short black hair,nice shaped body and i'm photogenic
Asanda myali

Europe

#745 Nov 30, 2012
ow by the way im 16 years old
Anonymous

Okeechobee, FL

#746 Dec 1, 2012
Asanda myali wrote:
Im Asanda Myali from South Africa,Western Cape in a small town called Plettenberg bay
i speak xhosa and i live with my mom and sister,I've been looking for a modeling agency for two years....i'm tall,dark skinned,short black hair,nice shaped body and i'm photogenic
do you have an email address?
Simone

Cape Town, South Africa

#747 Dec 3, 2012
hi :) I'm Simone and I'm 15 years old, I am very interested in becoming a model but dont really know where to start,,, i need an agent to help me or i would like to be hired by a modelling agency. i have blue eyes, long dark brown hair, tanned skin and my height is about 1.64cm.
Simone

Cape Town, South Africa

#748 Dec 3, 2012
Oh and im very photogenic and have a nice shaped body wth a small waist and big hips
Simone

Cape Town, South Africa

#749 Dec 3, 2012
Almost forgot !! x_x. i live in a small town called Dundee in South Africa and my email address is [email protected] :)
Gary thompson

Phoenix, AZ

#750 Dec 6, 2012
Hi I am an 18 year old and I love to modle so who do I talk to can some 1 help me pleas :)
Elaine

Europe

#751 Dec 12, 2012
hi my name is elaine am 16 i weigh 52 kg and i am 103 cm toll and i am interested in modeling
Patricia Adriana

South Africa

#752 Dec 13, 2012
Hi, I'm Patricia Adriana. I'm a young South African girl born in Angola looking to be a model. I am tall (1.76m), dark skinned, thin and I love the camera. Tend to be shy at first but I get used to it. I live in Johannesburg Gauteng and would love to take a shot at modeling. Please help!
Thank you
-Patricia
Patricia Adriana

South Africa

#753 Dec 13, 2012
Oh and forgot to add my contact details :0796823660
My email address is : [email protected]
Phoebeeeee

Brighton, UK

#754 Dec 13, 2012
Need help i cant find a place in my local area i am in southwick /brighton help pleaseeeeee xxx!!!!
charlotte

Europe

#755 Dec 15, 2012
Hi, my name is charlotte mogotlane. I'm a sixteen years young beautiful and intelligent girl from the national school of the arts. who has passion for fashion and also interested in commercial advertising because I believe that I was blessed with good looks and a beautiful smile and personality. So I would really like to find a model agency that is in need for someone like me.I would appreciate it if you could reply to me via message on facebook_ Charlotte mogotlane glow glam.
obed

Europe

#756 Dec 15, 2012
hi im obed i have a girlfriend with a great body and beautifull face she is in love with modelling i how be happy if you could help my girlfriend to be part of modelling

my contacts:0738388690
my email adress:[email protected]
Britney

New Plymouth, New Zealand

#757 Dec 17, 2012
Hi I'm been trying to find a job and I found modeling . I'm 12 years Old and I need help , I was wondering if any one knows anyone who needs a 12 year old model in tauranga ?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" Too Untrustworthy! Thu Kaitlin 1
Unsung Moment in Black History Wed Kingdom Builders 2
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) Aug 23 dinger frank sing... 40
News Prosecutors re-indict Savannahians in two slayi... Aug 18 Go Blue Forever 1
Evan McMullin, ex CIA agent, takes on Trump, Hi... Aug 10 Never Too Late 1
pooler (Apr '15) Aug 7 I know you pooler 3
Looking for a new place to call home..... Aug 2 tinalanae 1

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages