Major modeling agencies looking for k...
Stephanie

Lake Mary, FL

#254 Dec 12, 2009
i'm 14 and i been searching to become a model for a while! How do I get a head start in this industry? I can't waist my beautiful years at home!!!
Thuto

Europe

#255 Dec 14, 2009
HAI MY NAME IS THUTO IM 14YEARS GOING ON 15..I realy like modeling..My hight is 1,75 ft ,im a Young south african, i was thinking of going for miss South africa teen but they say im too young..Please help me, i need a modeling agancy
sabrina hill

Oceanside, CA

#256 Dec 31, 2009
i am a great singer and want to know were i can get a agent for singing
sabrina hill

Oceanside, CA

#257 Dec 31, 2009
im 11 years old and a great singer although im 11 im very small and look about age 9
PRIYA

Thrissur, India

#258 Jan 16, 2010
I AM 13 YEARS OLD.I WANT TO BECOME A MODEL.CAN U SUGGEST ME WITH QUALITIES.
Dezarae

Ripon, CA

#259 Jan 16, 2010
I'm 15 and I'm very interested in modeling. I'm 5'4 and petite. I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
JustinaMarie13

Hallowell, ME

#260 Jan 18, 2010
Im a 13 yrs. girl and i am looking to be a model. I am mostly here because plus size models don't get much credit. I was hoping to get hired because i am plus size and want to give all the plus size people a chance to see they can do anything a average size girl can. thank - you
SHAMBRAY LACY

Indianapolis, IN

#261 Jan 27, 2010
Im 13 and i always wanted to modle since i was little im very talented and i love modleing buti dont know how to get in to it. So if anyone can help me please do.

in,indianapolis
SHAMBRAY LACY

Indianapolis, IN

#262 Jan 27, 2010
im 13 and i always wanted to modle but i dont kno how to get into it so if anyone can help please do. indiana,indianapolis
lalala

Exeter, NH

#263 Feb 4, 2010
im about to turn 14 and im looking for a part time modeling job to earn some extra money can anyone help please??
Sarah S

Minneapolis, MN

#264 Feb 5, 2010
im 15 years old i love to model! not much experience but highly enthusiastic! im 5'5" and i weigh 105 lbs. i have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. email me and ill send you pictures [email protected]
Emily Prien

Rhinelander, WI

#265 Feb 9, 2010
Im 15. Very beu\autiful. I ned help finding a mos\deling agency in my area.
Angela Zelenbaba

Australia

#266 Feb 16, 2010
hello my names angela im 13 but i look 16 (you'll be suprised) im also really tall for my aage im 5"8" maybe even 5"9" i live in sydney, australia i was searching the net for a place to do emo/scene modelling but couldn't find any agencies nd thought i could send a post here maybe if use want me or if use know any scene/emo modelling agencies, all my relatives and friends tell me i should do modelling so i decided too see what i can do. i really want this and im about 60 kg but thats not alot at all for my hieght.
if yous can give me any info or help me can use please send me a message my email is: [email protected] and you'll be suprised to how old i look =) and act =) enjoy =D
Jordana

Greensboro, NC

#267 Feb 16, 2010
I am sixteen years old, and I have done two photoshoots. I am trying my hardest to find some photographers and an agent so I can extend my modeling career . If you have any suggestions, Please contact me .

[email protected]
Belle

Springfield, VA

#268 Mar 3, 2010
I am 13 and somebody told me i should model. But i dont know where to look for modeling places near me. Any way you can help??
megan collins

Covina, CA

#269 Mar 6, 2010
my age is 14 and i'm really intrigued by the modeling business and would love to find an agency that is local and would take time to consider me.
heather

Traver, CA

#270 Mar 10, 2010
hey everyone alot of you are like asking how much it costs and everything im a model now and YOU NEVER EVER SHOULD HAVE TO PAY
emilie

Ireland

#271 Mar 18, 2010
im 12 and i want to be a model..
jema

United States

#273 Mar 24, 2010
i always dreamed of becomeing a modle i know i am ever thing u could want please just pick me
breanna lopez

Denver, CO

#274 Mar 30, 2010
i am 13 i want to be a teen model i am in golden co i cant find any place in my area any help??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) 37 min tom jameson jonassin 51
Looking for an old friend Fri Kathy 1
News Attorney Lynsay Simons joins Judge John Morse a... Nov 29 OPERATION GREYLORD 2
Do anyone know of any spiritual healers or root... Nov 25 Beth Cox 5
Where can I get layed Nov 23 Brother Larry 1
Hillary will destroy White America Nov 12 Nathanael Greene 3
News Five stars for the new VA Nov 9 HumanSpirit 1

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages