Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Republican Preacher,

If you are guilty of doing something, how can you condemn others for doing the Same thing?
Republican Preacher, you do know that the Gay & Lesbian Republican Organization Log Cabin Republicans has been in existence for over 32 years, don't you?

You do Know that the Gay & Lesbian Log Cabin Republicans have been fighting for Same-Sex Marraige and equal Rights and Justice under the Law, don't you?

Republican Preacher, why do You bash Democrat Gays & Lesbians, and neglect to mention Republican Gays & Lesbians?
Do you have a double standard?
Can You spell Sanctimonious Hypocrite?

How do the Republicans look anyone in the eye and claim to be More Moral than the Democrats?
If you don't want to look like an idiot, either shut up about Gays and Lesbians, and Abortion, or Get Out of the Republican Party and start your Own Christian political Party.
Unless you are in the Republican Party for the $ Money $.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#2 Sep 29, 2012
http://www.logcabin.org/site/c.nsKSL7PMLpF/b ....

Log Cabin Republicans want Freedom to Marry, Preacher,

You shouldn't have a problem marrying these Republicans in your Church, after all they ARE Republicans, and that seems to make a considerable difference to you.
I can understand you not wanting to marry same-sex Democrat couples.
I mean, you know, you have to draw the line somewhere.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#3 Sep 29, 2012
http://www.logcabin.org/site/c.nsKSL7PMLpF/b....

I guess you can convince your congregation that it is OK to marry Republican Same-Sex Couples.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Republican Preacher,
it is not right to beat somebody up for doing the Same Things that you do, is it?

Search; Religion Dispatches: Ann Coulter and GOProud in Bed Together Once Again

RightWingNut Commentator Ann Coulter serves on the Board of GOProud.Org ,
And all this time the rednecks thought she was a redneck country girl.

Jesus Christ said, "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life."
Republican Preacher Man, Why do Republicans Hate me for telling the truth? I thought Christians loved the Truth?
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#5 Sep 29, 2012
http://www.religiondispatches.org/dispatches/...

Religion Dispatches: Ann Coulter and GOProud.Org in Bed Together Once Again
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#6 Sep 29, 2012
Republican Preacher Man, What do you think the Founding Father would think about the Republicans in Congress Delegating their Representation of the People to One Man, Grover Norquist?

Republican preacher,
I don't think it is too intelligent for Republican who live in glass houses to throw stones at Democrats, do you?

The bad thing about throwing stones, is that the Same stones, can be picked up and thrown back at you, especially when you are guilty of the Same things.

Search; Grover Norquist Serves on the Board of GOProud.Org

The Republican RightWingNut and Republican Tea Party Hero Grover Norquist, President of Americans for Tax Reform also serves on the Board of GOProud.Org .

IMAGINE That!!!

Dang! There is old Grover Norquist, the King of America, who has nearly every Republican in Both Houses of Congress Signed on his Americans For Tax Reform Pledge to "Never Raise Taxes for Any Reason Under the Sun, including Wars and Natural Disasters."

Now if the Republicans break the Grover Pledge, ole Grover will get money from the Koch Brothers and the Tea Party will Bankroll a Tea Party Republican to run against him in the next GOP Primary.
Grover has beaten enough Republicans, who dared to defy him, in GOP primaries to scare the Hades out of the rest of his Pledge Signers.
King Grover rules the Republicans in Congress with an Iron Fist.
Grover says, "I wanr to starve the beast (Federal Government) to a size that will fit in my bath tub, and then drown it."
So Dictator Grover Norquist wants to destroy the Federal Government and the Republicans are sworn to help him.
The Republican Grover Pledge Signers have Delegated their Representation of the People to ONE Man, King Grover Norquist.
I don't believe the Founding Fathers wanted our Government to work this way.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#7 Sep 29, 2012
http://www.goproud.org/page.aspx...

This is the List of Board Members of the Republican Gay & Lesbian GOProud.Org Organization, complete with pictures.

Republican Preacher, I was content to watch you make a fool out of yourself, until you came up with Tea Party Member Paul Ryan as the running mate of Mitt Romney.
Paul Ryan is coming after my Social Security and Medicare with a fire axe, since you help Ryan, I am coming after YOU, Republican Preacher.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Republican Preacher, is it starting to dawn on you that the Republican Party has made a complete and utter Fool out of you?

What is you Republican Devotees say, Fox News, News you can trust? Well here it is right from the mouth of your horse.

Recently deceased Republican RightWingNut Publisher Andrew Breitbart served on the Board of GOProud until he got angry with Jimmy LaSalvia over the Public Outing of Rick Perry's Staffer Tony Fabrizio as a homosexual.

Rick Perry sent his Gay Republican Staffer Tony Fabrizio to the GOP Gay & Lesbian groups, Log Cabin Republicans and GOProud.Org for Campaign Donations and support.

Fabrizio got the money from the LGBT's, a few days later Rick Perry gives a Gay Bashing Speech, which infuriated the doublecrossed Republican Gays & Lesbians.

The LGBT GOP Leaders called a news conference and lambasted Rick Perry and his "Fa---t" Staffer Tony Fabrizio. They said later that they didn't mean to drag Tony Fabrizio Out of the Republican Gay Closet.
They said, "We thought everyone Knew that Tony Fabrizio was gay." Did you know Rick Perry's Staffer Tony Fabrizio was Gay, Republican Preacher?
The Log Cabin Republicans thought everyone Knew Tony Fabrizio was Gay.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#9 Sep 29, 2012
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/11/br...

Breitbart Quits Advisory Board of GOP GOProud. Org Group Over the Outing of Perry Pollster
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#10 Sep 29, 2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/11/andr...

More on Republican Andrew Breitbart resigning from the Board of GOProud.Org
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#11 Sep 29, 2012
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...

Bush Campaign Chief and Former RNC Chairman Ken Mehlman, "I'm Gay."
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#12 Sep 29, 2012
Republican Preacher,
I am sure you remember Ken Mehleman, the Republican National Committee Chairman when George Dubya Bush was elected President. Ken Mehleman produced Truckloads of Anti-Gay Republican Propaganda to be delivered to the Preachers and the Churches, inspite of the protests from Laura Bush. If you want to get the Church Vote, you have to stir up the congregations.

George Dubya Bush's Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehleman Was and Is GAY, and Dubya knew it!
Dubya Bush even used Gay Ken Mehleman as his National Re-Election Campaign Chairmanin 2004.

The Atlantic Wire News, Bush Capaign Chief and Former RNC Ken Mehlman said, "I'm Gay."

Dubya Bush even had the gall to have Ken Mehleman produce Anti-Gay Republican Propaganda to be distributed to the Preachers, Churches, and Republican Candidates for office, Over the Objections of Dubya's wife, Laura Bush.

Republican Preacher did you spend some time whith Ken Mehleman?
Senior Citizenship

Savannah, GA

#13 Sep 29, 2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/02/ken-...

Ken Mehleman says, "I am sorry for my role in fighting Same-Sex Marraige in 2004.

GW Dubya Bush and his Campaign Crew went on the crusade against Same-Sex Marriage to get votes from the Church Crowd.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#14 Sep 29, 2012
Republican Preacher,
How are you going to support Mitt Romney, without appearing to be just as two-faced as Mitt Romney is?

Search; Mitt Romney's 1994 Letter to Log Cabin Republicans

Mitt Romney sent a letter to the GAY & Lesbian Republicans in 1994, when he was running against Ted Kennedy, asking for their support and campaign money, and Mitt got Both from Log Cabin republicans.
They were big buddies and the LGBT Log Cabin Republicans worked hard to get Mitt Romney elected to the U.S. Senate.
UNfortunately for Mitt Romney, the Log Cabin Republicans KEPT his Letter.

That Letter would come back to bite Mitt in the Butt in the Iowa Primary for President, in this 2012 Presidential election cycle.
Pore ole Mitt, I guess he never dreamed they would keep his letter all these years.

Mitt Romney said, "I support Same-Sex Marraige."

Mitt Romney said, "The Republican Party does not do enough for the Gay Community."

Mitt Romney said, "I am running to the LEFT of Ted Kennedy on Gay and Lesbian Issues."

Republican Preacher, How in the world are you going to keep a straight face, and tell your congregation to vote for Mitt Romney??

Don't try it with me, Preacher, I will Laugh you out of the pulpit.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#15 Sep 30, 2012
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/31/blac...

Republican Preacher, you will sell your soul to the devil for a bag full of gold and silver.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Republican Preacher, just look what the Gay & Lesbian Log Cabin Republicans did to pore ole Mitt Romney in Iowa, Tee Hee. Ha ha, Ho ho,tee hee. LMAO

Flip Flopper Mitt Romney spurned the help of the Log Cabin Republicans in this run for President of the USA. Mitt used them when he needed them when he ran against Ted Kennedy, and then, threw them down when he didn't want to be seen associating with Gay & Lesbian Republicans by the Church Crowd.

Mitt Romney was Rude and Crude and gave the Republican Gays the old brush off in Iowa.
That along with his Flip Flopping on Gay issues peed the Gay GOPers off.

The Log Cabin Republicans retaliated by not only releasihng Mitt Romney's Old 1994 Letter to the LCR, to the Press, but they also Paid for a TV ad in Iowa exposing the 1994 Letter to Iowa voters before the Primary.

Awww Dadburn it, now why did the Log Cabin Republicans keep Mitt's 1994 Letter?
The Log Cabin Republicans sure know how to embarass a guy.
How are you going to flip-flop when people keep your old letters?

Hell hath no fury like a HomoCon scorned.

HomoCon (Homosexual Conservative)
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#17 Oct 3, 2012
https://www.goproud.org/homocon-2012

Republican Preacher Man, did you attend the Republican HomoCon (Homosexual Conservative) Party in Tampa?
It was quite a Party with over 600 Republican Gays and Lesbians.
Did you give the opening Prayer for the HomoCon Party, Republican Preacher?
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Dan Gurley, RNC, was dragged out of the GOP Gay Closet kicking and screaming.

Search; Dan Gurley; From RNC Staffer to LGBT Activist, NPR

Gay Republican National Committee Staffer Dan Gurley worked on producing Republican Anti-Gay Propaganda to be distributed to the Preachers, Churches, and Republican Candidates for office.
His Hypocritical activities enraged Openly Gay Republican Mike Rogers.

Mike Rogers threatened to drag Dan Gurley Out of the Republican Gay Closet If, Dan Gurley didn't come out on his own.
Gurley hesitated, and Mike Rogers drug him out and exposed him as a homosexual.

Today, Dan Gurley serves on the Board of "Equality North Carolina," and fights for equal rights and justice for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-Sexuals, and Transgenders.

Why are Republicans, using their Own Gay and Lesbian Republicans to Produce Anti-Gay Propaganda for the Church Crowd? I guess the Republican Party thinks their gays know more about the subject and produce better propaganda than straight people.

Republican Preacher you have been USED, and now you are being abused.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#20 Oct 17, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biking In Savannah,Georgia (Jul '13) Nov 16 Sam Smart 11
savannah. behind the conspiracy.. Nov 13 Sam Smart 1
Councilman Ernie Stanhope caught dancing win BR... Oct 29 Jasmine M 2
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... Oct 29 BoBo 4
Blanket drive to benefit area animal shelters Oct 28 Tonya 1
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Oct 27 Jerry J 58
SCPS tops Portal 24-14 in Robertson's return Oct '14 Vanessa 1
Savannah Dating
Find my Match

Savannah People Search