Review: Tim Nealon Wedding Photography
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brenda

Savannah, GA

#57 Jan 30, 2012
This Justin Babcock guy isn't the sharpest pencil in the box is he?
Brenda

Savannah, GA

#58 Jan 30, 2012
I just saw 'Jesus's" comment justin hearts boys ha!
Robert

Savannah, GA

#59 Jan 30, 2012
Why is the Justin dude posting on the page of somebody that he doesn't even know. Doesn't he know he can get sued for ruining another business's reputation with blatant lies? Shit, just what Justin Babcock put up himself showed that his comments he left were all lies. What a freakin moron. I'm gonna follow this one and see what comes of it.
TIM

Pittsburgh, PA

#60 Feb 2, 2012
Oh how worthless you make yourself look in these reviews Tim Nealon...if you follow the outline of these comments nothing of what you say makes sense. It has been entertaining watching you make a fool of yourself on this forum. Even though you ripped me off I think I might just settle for the entertainment of your stupidity. Thank you I enjoyed this!
Kim V

Somerset, PA

#61 Feb 7, 2012
timnealon wrote:
First off, my name is Tim Nealon and I am the photographer at Tim Nealon Photography. Tim Nealon Photography is a photography company from PITTSBURGH PENNSYLVANIA, not Savannah Georgia.
Well, you guys asked for it. Now, I will have to go back to this and amend it to include Rachelle and her libelous activities.
If you want to know the truth about Justin Babcock and his untruthful ways please follow this link:
http://www.timnealonphotography.com/2012/01/3...
As far as I can tell, every comment on this thread that is negative, aside from the Mercedes girl, who actually was a client of the Savannah Photographer Tim, and Kim, who is an actual client of mine that I will be reaching out to in order to rectify the situation, are all comments left by Justin Babcock or his wife Rachelle. As someone else pointed out, he has left numerous comments, some the exact same review, word for word, on multiple websites to give the impression that is was multiple people when it was only him.
And Rachelle, as far as 'calling Justin out', he didn't even try to attempt that he was leaving the same comment over and over again under different names. It wasn't like someone had to look hard to uncover his lies. He made the mistake of putting them all on the same page. I guess common sense wasn't needed for a scholarship.
I have agreed to work with the proper Police Departments to help remedy the damage Justin Babcock has caused with his untruthfulness. I would highly suggest that the lies stop, especially when they are not even directed at the right person. You may think that you are untouchable, but libel is very real. Online reviews may be protected, as Justin says in his fake Twitter account, but not when they contain libelous damaging information.
Once again, that link was: http://www.timnealonphotography.com/2012/01/3...
Tim (if this is really you) I'm waiting for you to "reach out to me" & "rectify the situation". IF this is you & if you do what you're saying I will certainly come back here & post an update (along with everywhere else I have posted reviews)
Jon

Carnegie, PA

#62 Mar 3, 2012
Horriblephotographer wrote:
absolutely do not book this photographer, he is extremely unprofessional. Customer service is horrible, he forgot to take several pictures that we asked him to take with relatives. His photos were nice and the style that we wanted, however we had to constantly bug him to get our photos and he was a horrible person to get ahold of. He was a bitter person when we met with him because he was getting a divorce and hates women, he pretty much stated that. For your own sanity stay away from him.
You had your wedding after me in Pittsburgh. I got married 9/10/11 and if he doesn't answer the damn phone I am about to head to Georgia to get him. This is pathetic.
Henry

Bridgeville, PA

#63 Mar 5, 2012
Kim -- when did Tim get in touch with you. The Pittsburgh Tim Nealon took pics on Sept 10, proofs are on-line, but he has not delivered against the contract. He has made no attempt to rectify. The link that is in the e-mail doesnt exist.

What did you do to get him to respond to you?
KimV

Somerset, PA

#64 Mar 11, 2012
Henry wrote:
Kim -- when did Tim get in touch with you. The Pittsburgh Tim Nealon took pics on Sept 10, proofs are on-line, but he has not delivered against the contract. He has made no attempt to rectify. The link that is in the e-mail doesnt exist.
What did you do to get him to respond to you?
He never did. Glad I didn't hold my breath!! Unless you get your disks the proofs that are online are the only thing you're ever going to get.
Jenny

Pittsburgh, PA

#65 Mar 24, 2012
Tim Nealon is doing the same thing in Savannah that he was doing in Pittsburgh. He's giving people the DVDs of their wedding and never giving them their prints.
Kim

United States

#66 May 29, 2012
Well next week will be our first anniversary and instead of going away for a few days, we've decided to pay someone to have our pictures made and to make our wedding album. Tim, you never did reach out to me, I think one year is about 9 months too long to wait. I hope you enjoyed all the money we paid you for products that we didn't get.
KimV

Somerset, PA

#67 May 30, 2012
Kim wrote:
Well next week will be our first anniversary and instead of going away for a few days, we've decided to pay someone to have our pictures made and to make our wedding album. Tim, you never did reach out to me, I think one year is about 9 months too long to wait. I hope you enjoyed all the money we paid you for products that we didn't get.
Don't know how that came up from Chicago when it's from me!
Mother of the Bride

United States

#68 Jun 4, 2012
Angie wrote:
Hello, my name is Angie and I am the studio manger for Tim, here in Savannah, and I came across this comment. I cannot help to notice that, not only is it 100% ANONYMOUS but it isn't accurate. It doesn't even mention Tim or I by name.
We are a small wedding company, photographing no more than 20-25 weddings a year. We develop personal relationships with our clients. They are not only our clients, but part of our extended family. So, to see an anonymous comment like this spring up on a website really irks us...
Tim, nor myself, have ever heard anything like this, and if we did we would be quick to take care of it.
I am sorry that I can't say anymore, as, once again, you remain anonymous, and I sincerely hope that anyone reading the above review will take it with a grain of salt.
If anyone has any questions on how well we treat our clients, or would like a list of past clients that you may contact please e-mail us at info@timnealonweddingphotograp hy.com . Thank You.
concerned mother, need you to contact Tim to complete a weeding package,$800. How do we get in contact he hasn't responded to our emails ?
RACHELLE

Pittsburgh, PA

#69 Jun 5, 2012
Mother of the Bride,

Unfortunately you won't be able to get ahold of Tim. He plays a game and he plays it his way...with no consideration of others. In addition Angie is not a real person...a made up character thanks to Tim Nealon. My husband and I have made several attempts to contacting Tim by the email above, phone and additional emails we were given. Sometimes we would get responses however the responses would say he "set the pictures" just so we would leave him alone for a little longer. We grew to realize this was always a lie. Good luck and I hope you get the pictures you paid for...however don't get too worked up over it if you don't!
Patrick

Richmond Hill, GA

#71 Aug 26, 2012
Tim Nealon has changed his Method of Operation but not his scam. He is a shyster and a con man. He is now running a Tour Company in Savannah, GA, called Ghost Tours in Savannah. I worked for him and he has refused to pay me for services rendered,(Tours I gave for groups booked through his Tour Company).

He's still up to his old tricks of not returning phone calls, emails, texts, and scamming money from people.

Best advice is to stay away from him and don't book a Ghost Tour through Ghost Tours in Savannah!
Alexa Green

Summerville, SC

#72 Sep 21, 2012
Angie wrote:
Hello, my name is Angie and I am the studio manger for Tim, here in Savannah, and I came across this comment. I cannot help to notice that, not only is it 100% ANONYMOUS but it isn't accurate. It doesn't even mention Tim or I by name.
We are a small wedding company, photographing no more than 20-25 weddings a year. We develop personal relationships with our clients. They are not only our clients, but part of our extended family. So, to see an anonymous comment like this spring up on a website really irks us...
Tim, nor myself, have ever heard anything like this, and if we did we would be quick to take care of it.
I am sorry that I can't say anymore, as, once again, you remain anonymous, and I sincerely hope that anyone reading the above review will take it with a grain of salt.
If anyone has any questions on how well we treat our clients, or would like a list of past clients that you may contact please e-mail us at info@timnealonweddingphotograp hy.com . Thank You.
Um actually I just got pictures in June that we still have yet to receive and court house is our next stop so is suggest you flee georgia as well scumbags! How unprofessional!
Trust me

Goodlettsville, TN

#75 Dec 19, 2013
Blake Johnson wrote:
I am Blake Johnson. I am curious why there are all of these strange comments on my wedding photography page for my company, Blake Johnson Photography. I am a wedding photographer from Minnesota. I do not know what all of these other comments are for.
I am currently on vacation and it isn't fun to see all of these comments associated with my business. That isn't my name at the top.
Once again, I am a photographer in Minnesota named Blake Johnson.
I am as confused as you are. How did your name get brought into this? This is about Tim Nealon NOT Blake Johnson pay attention people.
Curious

Goodlettsville, TN

#76 Dec 19, 2013
Lindsey_Greg wrote:
Does anyone have any idea who this Justin is?
Justin, you seem to be the only one leaving these comments anywhere! I reviewed him before booking him, and no your idiotic comments did not keep me from hiring him, and I found a few websites with negative bits about him, but they are all from YOU or from someone who soo suspiciously lives in the same town as YOU!
So, you're all about pretending to be someone else in order to slander someone else's name? But we are supposed to believe anything coming from you? You will lie about who you are, your SAME EXACT review WORD FOR WORD can be found on other websites using a different name, don't lie.
You're ONE pissed off person pretending to be many pissed off people, not cool.
People, I think we found a fraud. And his name is Justin Babcock. Too funny!!
Are you saying ALL the comments I have read on here is all from Justin? If that is true then how is it they are from different cities and states?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be Free Sat trying 1
the final episode Jul 1 Jasalfafaatih 1
Interracial Dating (Feb '13) Jul 1 taylor 30
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Jul 1 mooooo76 73
Agora referral link Jun 27 fantasticnavigator 1
Elopement photographer needed quickly Jun 25 Nick the Dick 2
News At long last, Vietnam Veterans welcomed home in... Jun 25 Dano2122 1
More from around the web

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE