Kim V

Somerset, PA

#35 Jan 27, 2012
Lindsey_Greg wrote:
Does anyone have any idea who this Justin is?
Justin, you seem to be the only one leaving these comments anywhere! I reviewed him before booking him, and no your idiotic comments did not keep me from hiring him, and I found a few websites with negative bits about him, but they are all from YOU or from someone who soo suspiciously lives in the same town as YOU!
So, you're all about pretending to be someone else in order to slander someone else's name? But we are supposed to believe anything coming from you? You will lie about who you are, your SAME EXACT review WORD FOR WORD can be found on other websites using a different name, don't lie.
You're ONE pissed off person pretending to be many pissed off people, not cool.
People, I think we found a fraud. And his name is Justin Babcock. Too funny!!
Lindsey,
I don't know who this Justin is, but you can believe my previous post about Tim Nealon. I know for a fact of others that he ripped off as well. If you had a good experience with Tim, count yourself lucky because there are many of us that certainly did not. If you have any doubt go to the Somerset County (PA) courthouse & look up the claims that have been filed against him. Unfortunately not everyone filed legal action because it's not free to do & "you can't get blood from a stone".
Justin

United States

#36 Jan 27, 2012
Kim,

I suspect Lindsey is just Tim Nealon posting. Wedding wire had other false reviews removed from there site this week...

Also, I just talked to the BBB today and Tim Nealon trid to claim he was a different Tim Nealon. They are in the process of putting the two businesses together. I think if those of us that got ripped off band together we maybe able to get our money back, or at least file charges or a lawsuit of some sort. So, anyone who got hosed email TimNealonStories@gmail.com. Maybe we can get some action.
Kim V wrote:
<quoted text>
Lindsey,
I don't know who this Justin is, but you can believe my previous post about Tim Nealon. I know for a fact of others that he ripped off as well. If you had a good experience with Tim, count yourself lucky because there are many of us that certainly did not. If you have any doubt go to the Somerset County (PA) courthouse & look up the claims that have been filed against him. Unfortunately not everyone filed legal action because it's not free to do & "you can't get blood from a stone".

Since: Jan 12

Savannah, GA

#37 Jan 27, 2012
Wait a minute, so Kim is talking about a courthouse in Somerset Pa, Justin is from WV, and you are bothering Tim in Savannah? Um, yeah..
Oh, I see, the glorious Mr. Justin Babcock claims Tim moved to Savannah because of bad reviews. That's funny, the only bad reviews that seem to be anywhere are the ones Justin Babcock leaves in various locations using different names.
And by the way, Tim has been in Savannah for some time. He photographed my daughter's senior pictures back in 2009. Seems like you both need to be leaving your comments for someone else.
And Justin, that was Greg that left that comment, not Lindsey. I am friends with them both. And they are both very real. Justin Babcock, you may have a hard time believing someone that disagrees with you and can see through your nonsense is 'not real'. But get used to it. People will disagree with you your whole life. Especially, as Greg put it, when you're a fraud.

Since: Jan 12

Savannah, GA

#38 Jan 27, 2012
Justin, I am definitely real. I may not have went to the University of Phoenix and be as smart as your online schooling made you but I know if I am real or not. I just made the observation that you were leaving your review on multiple website using different names to give people the impression, to lie and mis-lead people into thinking a lot of people were upset with him. I didn't even see where you claimed Tim moved here from their because of false reviews. What your 50 false reviews Justin....or should I call you Joe or Bob or whatever else ridiculous name you use to slander someone else. On that regard, Tim has been a part of our community for years so your claims that he moved here because of bad reviews are nonsense.

After my wife hired him we got to hang out with him a few times I have found him to be nothing but a standup kinda' guy.

Justin, you are obviously a lunatic who will resort to lying and manipulating information to try and get what you want, including leaving false reviews on other websites under different names, copying the reviews word for word to give the impression there are many people upset with Tim. The best part of it all is you can't even get the right Tim to complain about! You're about half a country off! It took me all of 5 seconds to find the website for the guy in Pa with the same name, but you can't?

Oh, now I see why you had to settle for the University of Phoenix.

Since: Jan 12

Savannah, GA

#39 Jan 27, 2012
Hey, if we mention his name enough this page will starts showing up in search results when people google his name like future employers and such. Let's keep this up so they can see Justin Babcock is nothing but a liar and fraud. I certainly wouldn't hire anyone like him.

Justin Babcock
Justin Babcock
Justin Babcock
Justin Babcock.

There is now a Justin Babcock page in the West Virginia and Pittsburgh area. I suggest anyone who has been screwed over by Justin Babcock's lying and deceitful ways go there and leave comments for him.

Justin, this is a close-knit community down here. When you mess with one of us, you mess with us all.
Kim

Somerset, PA

#40 Jan 29, 2012
It's definitely the same person! I wouldn't post reviews without making sure first! His pic is on his new websites, Facebook pages, etc.....one of the same email addresses also. Before he lived in Somerset Pa he lived somewhere near Pittsburgh now he's in GA.
Justin

Pittsburgh, PA

#41 Jan 29, 2012
Kim,

All of those posts are Tim Nealon. Who else would spend the time finding out where I go to school. Anyway, I'm contacting the police on Monday. He can't steel from us. I would like to add you to the complaint if you are willing. You can email me at TimNealonStories@gmail.com or contact me trough twitter at TimNealonReviews. He's been harrassing me, and personally, I'm tired of it.

Also, if you filed a complaint with the BBB he claimed not to be the same PA Tim Nealon. Call them. They will move the complaint.

I don't know why he thinks he can steel from us, but I'm not letting this go, and I hope they don't either. The way I feel about it is I'm helping other couples not go through what we did.
Kim wrote:
It's definitely the same person! I wouldn't post reviews without making sure first! His pic is on his new websites, Facebook pages, etc.....one of the same email addresses also. Before he lived in Somerset Pa he lived somewhere near Pittsburgh now he's in GA.
Justin

Pittsburgh, PA

#42 Jan 29, 2012
Sorry I mean TimNealonReview on twitter
RACHELLE BABCOCK

Pittsburgh, PA

#44 Jan 30, 2012
Im confused you are "Minnesota" but you are posting from Switerzerland, CA and SAVANNAH, GA. You think you are being "clever" Tim, you are making yourself look like more of a fool. Stop posting comments and acting like these reviews aren't about you!
Minnesota Photography wrote:
This is a review for Minnesota Photographer Blake Johnson.
RACHELLE BABCOCK

Pittsburgh, PA

#45 Jan 30, 2012
yes I do think we found a fraud and it is you TIM NEALON, if this was one of your clients....they really wouldn't get that upset and try to call Justin out. They really wouldn't care if they thought you or BLAKE were so great. The only person who would care would be you TIM NEALON fraud and liar. I'm glad to see we weren't just targeted....you like to rip all of your clients off. Really...who would go by comments/reviews that are on your direct website. You really need to think before you act.
I really hope all of your future clients read these post. I will be writing to the Savannah paper about you too! Everyone needs to know what kind of photographer you are!
Lindsey_Greg wrote:
Does anyone have any idea who this Justin is?
Justin, you seem to be the only one leaving these comments anywhere! I reviewed him before booking him, and no your idiotic comments did not keep me from hiring him, and I found a few websites with negative bits about him, but they are all from YOU or from someone who soo suspiciously lives in the same town as YOU!
So, you're all about pretending to be someone else in order to slander someone else's name? But we are supposed to believe anything coming from you? You will lie about who you are, your SAME EXACT review WORD FOR WORD can be found on other websites using a different name, don't lie.
You're ONE pissed off person pretending to be many pissed off people, not cool.
People, I think we found a fraud. And his name is Justin Babcock. Too funny!!
RACHELLE BABCOCK

Pittsburgh, PA

#46 Jan 30, 2012
Tim/ Greg- I would like to comment on your idiotic statement about an interview from the University of Phoenix and something about a whack-job? Sooo "whack-jobs" are people who get Masters degree's and at that a full scholarship to get one? If that is a whack job, then what would be you and your status of education? Cause I am pretty sure your a photographer that likes to rip people off, with no higher education. Yeah that's what I thought. That tops your most idiotic comments yet. Aside from you telling us you already sent out our photos.
Lindsey_Greg wrote:
Poor Justin, if anyone Googles your name along with the city you are posting from your little interview from the University of Phoenix comes up. I was curious about what kind of whack-job you are. Curiosity got the best of me. It seems you have a problem believing anyone can disagree with you (and spelling the word steal). You don't seem to be able to process that people can disagree with you and be 'real'.
Or, are you just pissed because I am the one who called you out about leaving the same negative review on multiple websites using multiple names?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#47 Jan 30, 2012
First off, my name is Tim Nealon and I am the photographer at Tim Nealon Photography. Tim Nealon Photography is a photography company from PITTSBURGH PENNSYLVANIA, not Savannah Georgia.
Well, you guys asked for it. Now, I will have to go back to this and amend it to include Rachelle and her libelous activities.
If you want to know the truth about Justin Babcock and his untruthful ways please follow this link:

http://www.timnealonphotography.com/2012/01/3...

As far as I can tell, every comment on this thread that is negative, aside from the Mercedes girl, who actually was a client of the Savannah Photographer Tim, and Kim, who is an actual client of mine that I will be reaching out to in order to rectify the situation, are all comments left by Justin Babcock or his wife Rachelle. As someone else pointed out, he has left numerous comments, some the exact same review, word for word, on multiple websites to give the impression that is was multiple people when it was only him.

And Rachelle, as far as 'calling Justin out', he didn't even try to attempt that he was leaving the same comment over and over again under different names. It wasn't like someone had to look hard to uncover his lies. He made the mistake of putting them all on the same page. I guess common sense wasn't needed for a scholarship.

I have agreed to work with the proper Police Departments to help remedy the damage Justin Babcock has caused with his untruthfulness. I would highly suggest that the lies stop, especially when they are not even directed at the right person. You may think that you are untouchable, but libel is very real. Online reviews may be protected, as Justin says in his fake Twitter account, but not when they contain libelous damaging information.

Once again, that link was: http://www.timnealonphotography.com/2012/01/3...

Since: Jan 12

Savannah, GA

#48 Jan 30, 2012
Rachelle, you seem to suffer from the same condition that doesn't allow you to believe that anyone who disagrees with you or sees through your husband's lies can be 'real'. And the reason my posts come up as Savannah Georgia, because that it where I live! Amazing! It is only natural that people in Savannah would find this when you posted it in the Savannah forums!
I like that link that was posted. Guess it does show who the fraud is. What was it that you were saying Rachelle?
And as far as my education, which was called into question for God knows what reason, I was in the United States Air Force for 20 years as a pilot flying our troops all over the world. I was discharged with Honor in 2003. During my time in the Air Force I earned TWO Master's degrees and now work for Gulfstream making 6 figures. What is it that you do exactly? Talking about idiotic comments, seems you are the one who should think before you act.
rachelle

Pittsburgh, PA

#49 Jan 30, 2012
I find that link funny and entertaining....you never seem to see Tim Nealons responses in the emails. If you would like the FULL story and emails that started in July per my email, which he is clearly not posting because he knows he is at fault. Email me at rachellerostis@yahoo.com.
Rachelle, you seem to suffer from the same condition that doesn't allow you to believe that anyone who disagrees with you or sees through your husband's lies can be 'real'. And the reason my posts come up as Savannah Georgia, because that it where I live! Amazing! It is only natural that people in Savannah would find this when you posted it in the Savannah forums!
I like that link that was posted. Guess it does show who the fraud is. What was it that you were saying Rachelle?
And as far as my education, which was called into question for God knows what reason, I was in the United States Air Force for 20 years as a pilot flying our troops all over the world. I was discharged with Honor in 2003. During my time in the Air Force I earned TWO Master's degrees and now work for Gulfstream making 6 figures. What is it that you do exactly? Talking about idiotic comments, seems you are the one who should think before you act.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#50 Jan 30, 2012
Rachelle,
You are still not being honest at all. I have put together another post showing just ONE example of me asking for a list of photos they would like. Make sure you check out the date I asked for this information. August 3rd. Keep in mind, they never sent me anything about the photos they wanted ordered until December 8th.
Here is the link to that post:
http://www.timnealonphotography.com/2012/01/3...
Rachelle, I will GLADLY paste it as I know I am not at fault. I asked you multiple times to send me the list of photos you wanted...did you? Oh, you did...on December 8th.

And in case you missed it, here is the link showing that her husband Justin has also misrepresented the truth in his reviews, the ones he made using his actual name.
http://www.timnealonphotography.com/2012/01/3...

I believe any person who can see this situation for what it is will realize that Rachelle and Justin have not been honest with anyone about anything. Whether it is posting false reviews online, posting the same review on multiple sites using different names to make it seem like more people have problems with me than really do, whether it is creating Facebook pages to impersonate me, creating Twitter account and Google pages that take my name, or simply not being honest online, Rachelle and Justin's story is not an honest one.
The worst part being, you are still LEAVING REVIEWS FOR ME ON A PAGE THAT DOESN'T EVEN BELONG TO ME! Tim Nealon Photography is a company in PITTSBURGH PENNSYLVANIA. Look it up! I should know, it is my company. Take your lies and fake reviews to my page please.
Justin

Pittsburgh, PA

#51 Jan 30, 2012
Tim,

I see you failed to post all of our correspondence. Since, we've been trying to get our credit since July 27th. If anyone is actually interested in seeing how Tim Nealon treats people, you can read all the emails between us at

https://sites.google.com/site/timnealonphotog...

not just the sections Tim decides to cut and paste.

Since: Jan 12

Savannah, GA

#52 Jan 30, 2012
Justin, it seems like you just proved what Tim said is correct. You didn't let him know what pictures you wanted until December. The e-mail Tim sent your wife in August stated that he wanted her to send him a list of photos. You say about logging into your account, he said he can't, you still don't send him the list of pictures.
You said you have been trying since July 27th, he asked you on August 3rd to send a list, you didn't until December 8th....according to what you just posted.
Wow, you and your wife are incredibly stupid.
And how about addressing everything else? Your lying, your manipulating information and everything else you did that was dishonest? WHY DON'T YOU TELL US WHY YOU ARE HARASSING SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW USING NAMES THAT ARE NOT YOURS?! TELL US ALL WHY YOU POSTED YOUR REVIEWS UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE MANY PEOPLE WERE UPSET WHEN IT WAS ONLY YOU! You're a true whack-job. See Rachelle, I said it again..whack-job!
And why are you still posting on a company's page that didn't even photograph your wedding? Oh that is right.

You having your wife come out and attack me when you are too big of a coward to do it yourself was a great move to. LOL!!!!
And, you just reinforce what everyone already said, you are lying scumbag! Haha. You post e-mails that prove that your online reviews are all lies! Pure Genius Justin, Pure Genius!
Raphael

Savannah, GA

#54 Jan 30, 2012
Justin, go home you dumb f***! Nobody cares what you think! You have to be one of the most idiotic people that has ever posted on here. And there have been some doozies! Ill have all my buds come in here and trash you too. Does your wife pick out your clothes for you too? F***ing retard
Jesus

Savannah, GA

#55 Jan 30, 2012
justin hearts boys
for the bible tells me so
Jesus

Savannah, GA

#56 Jan 30, 2012
https://www.phoenix.edu/tuition_and_financial...

hi my name is justin and obviusly no photographer has ever done a good job for me look at my pic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min Sick Man Freud 56,711
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 10 hr tammy101 2,072
Paula Deen cooks up new online network Sep 27 FearDevil 1
Pain medicine... need it? (Sep '13) Sep 24 bojangles13 19
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep 22 greg 146
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... Sep 21 another black cop 3
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Sep 16 Sherri waters 2
Savannah Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Savannah Jobs

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Savannah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savannah

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]