Review: Tim Nealon Wedding Photography

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Horriblephotogra pher

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 13, 2011
absolutely do not book this photographer, he is extremely unprofessional. Customer service is horrible, he forgot to take several pictures that we asked him to take with relatives. His photos were nice and the style that we wanted, however we had to constantly bug him to get our photos and he was a horrible person to get ahold of. He was a bitter person when we met with him because he was getting a divorce and hates women, he pretty much stated that. For your own sanity stay away from him.
Angie

Pooler, GA

#2 Nov 18, 2011
Hello, my name is Angie and I am the studio manger for Tim, here in Savannah, and I came across this comment. I cannot help to notice that, not only is it 100% ANONYMOUS but it isn't accurate. It doesn't even mention Tim or I by name.
We are a small wedding company, photographing no more than 20-25 weddings a year. We develop personal relationships with our clients. They are not only our clients, but part of our extended family. So, to see an anonymous comment like this spring up on a website really irks us...
Tim, nor myself, have ever heard anything like this, and if we did we would be quick to take care of it.
I am sorry that I can't say anymore, as, once again, you remain anonymous, and I sincerely hope that anyone reading the above review will take it with a grain of salt.

If anyone has any questions on how well we treat our clients, or would like a list of past clients that you may contact please e-mail us at info@timnealonweddingphotograp hy.com . Thank You.
Justin Babcock

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2011
I had the same experience as the other person who commented.

Please avoid this photographer,

My wife and I got married in May and used Tim Nealon. We should have known better when we asked him if he wanted a list of pictures we wanted and he told us lists get lost. My wife never got any pictures with her grandparents and the family photos did not turn out well. He did do a very good job with the candid photos which is what he likes to display on his website. My wife and I had our wedding in a barn, so quite a few of our shots are on his website.

The major issues we had with Tim were post ceremony. We had to try and contact him over and over again without any response. About a month and a half after our wedding he finally sent us DVDs with our wedding photos. He failed to touch up any of the photos that we asked him to. He also still owes us $500 worth of prints per our contract. He has completely ignored our attempts to contact him. Normally, Iím not one to give bad reviews, but I really really want to warn any couples that are thinking about using Tim. He is unprofessional and a poor communicator.

He had to move his business form PA to Georgia because of all the poor reviews online. Please check the Knot and search his name in PA. Also, look for his PA business on other sites. There are many more stories like mine.
Justin Babcock

United States

#4 Nov 28, 2011
Also, Angie could you please get in contact with me about the credit we never received.
Do Not Use Him

Fairmont, WV

#5 Nov 28, 2011
Do NOT use Tim Nealon for your wedding! He has refused to reply to clients, has not sent photos, ripped myself and numerous wedding clients off in PA.
Google him and search. You will find ample negative comments about him. He didn't show up for a wedding and kept the $1500 fee, then moved to Georgia. Families have lawyers pursuing him. Do a little research. It will prove this to be true!
Avoid at all costs!
Justin

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Nov 28, 2011
Do not use him,

I wrote reviews on the knot, the wedding wire, and a couple of other sites to try and help out other couples. I suggest you do the same.
Vicki

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Dec 8, 2011
My daughter had this photographer for her wedding and he was awful. He still hasn't given her their photos that they were promised. She keeps telling me the photographer says they "are being order" and it has been over 7 months! I can't believe someone could be this unprofessional. Friends keep asking to see photos and I don't have anything to give them, it is sad. I wouldn't hire him for your wedding! On top of that he was more expensive then my friend and she would have done a much better job. I advise you to shop around and pay more or even less, make sure the person you book has good reviews! This is why I love the internet!
catherine

Elyria, OH

#11 Dec 12, 2011
I had the same terrible experience with Tim Nealon. He photographed our wedding in Pittsburgh in november 2010 and has still not sent us everything we ordered per our contract with him. He also completely stopped answering emails, calls and legal letters from us and our attorney. Avoid at all costs!
Debbie

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Dec 12, 2011
I also had a terrible experience with Tim Nealon--he photographed my wedding in Pennsylvania in September 2010. We still do not have the wedding album that we paid him in full for before our wedding. He takes your money up-front and then doesn't deliver what you've paid for. Do not hire!!
Kim

Somerset, PA

#16 Jan 7, 2012
Ditto like all the other posters we hired & paid Tim in full, almost 2k. First our contract stated we would have 2 photographers, he never showed up! Thank God someone did. All we ever received was the DVDs. No wedding album, no enlargements, nothing else. After about 4 months he stopped making excuses & now just plain ignores us. I don't know how he sleeps at night after ripping us all off! DO NOT HIRE this man!!!!
Mercedes

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jan 21, 2012
For starters, the comments I made to Tim via e-mail were manipulated, taken out of context, and added on to. He promised my mother a cd that he never delivered on. He failed to edit out the make-up smears that he assured me would not be noticeable in the final prints. He was untimely in delivering his product, which he appeared to have not edited what so ever. I also expressed that my greatest preference and concern was that he had some pictures focused on my memorial tatoo commemorating my father, and he delivered one distant, last minute, unthoughtful, forgettable photo of THE ONLY picture I expressed the importance of! Oh, and to top it ALL off he gave out my personal information without my consent to others seeking reviews of his work!
Minnetonka Weddings

Savannah, GA

#18 Jan 22, 2012
We hired Blake to photograph our wedding in Minnetonka and we thought he did a great job. Our wedding photographs we top-notch. I don't see what all the nagtive reviews are about. Blake did a great job photographing our wedding.

If you are looking for a great wedding photographer in Minnetonka give Blake an e-mail. He will treat you right.

During our wedding here in Minnetonka Blake and his assistant made sure everything was taken care of. He was in all of the right spots that we needed him to be in.

Blake Johnson is an awesome wedding photographer!
Huh

Anonymous Proxy

#19 Jan 22, 2012
What is this all about
Blake Johnson

Anonymous Proxy

#20 Jan 22, 2012
I am Blake Johnson. I am curious why there are all of these strange comments on my wedding photography page for my company, Blake Johnson Photography. I am a wedding photographer from Minnesota. I do not know what all of these other comments are for.

I am currently on vacation and it isn't fun to see all of these comments associated with my business. That isn't my name at the top.

Once again, I am a photographer in Minnesota named Blake Johnson.
Minnesota Photographer

Anonymous Proxy

#21 Jan 22, 2012
Blake asked me to come here and write a review for his photography business in Minnesota. If you are looking for a great photographer in Minnesota please call Blake.

Blake photographed our family portraits this past winter. They were incredible! The snow in the backgournd, all of us in our Christmas sweaters, it was such a great time and we will be able to look back upon these photos for years to come.

If you need a photographer in Minnetonka please use Blake!
Bob

Anonymous Proxy

#22 Jan 22, 2012
On a recent trip to visit family in Minnesota, we all used Blake Johnson Photography for our photographs. We loved Blake! His photographs were awesome and he was such a fun person to work with. He even had our pictures ready for us before we headed back home. We appreciate the work Blake put into our photographs. Next time we are in Minnesota we will be sure to use him for any pictures we may need.
Minnetonka Photography

UK

#25 Jan 22, 2012
This is a page for Blake Johnson Photography in Minnetonka Minnesota. I agree with Blake. Blake has never taken my pictures before, but I came across this page about photography in Minnesota. It seems like a lot of craziness.
If you need a photographer in Minnetonka call Blake Johnson Photography
Cindy

Anonymous Proxy

#26 Jan 22, 2012
We love Blake. He did such a good job on our photography. If you are looking for a photography professional in Minnesota, book Blake.

We knew Blake growing up in Minnesota so our review may be a little biased. He has been photographing people for quite some time.

If you need a photographer in Minnetonka Minnesota make sure to use him as your photographer
Justin

United States

#33 Jan 26, 2012
You can follow and connect with other people that have been cheated by Tim Nealon at Tim Nealon Reviews on twitter. Maybe if enough of us band together we can get our money back.

Since: Jan 12

Savannah, GA

#34 Jan 27, 2012
Does anyone have any idea who this Justin is?

Justin, you seem to be the only one leaving these comments anywhere! I reviewed him before booking him, and no your idiotic comments did not keep me from hiring him, and I found a few websites with negative bits about him, but they are all from YOU or from someone who soo suspiciously lives in the same town as YOU!

So, you're all about pretending to be someone else in order to slander someone else's name? But we are supposed to believe anything coming from you? You will lie about who you are, your SAME EXACT review WORD FOR WORD can be found on other websites using a different name, don't lie.

You're ONE pissed off person pretending to be many pissed off people, not cool.

People, I think we found a fraud. And his name is Justin Babcock. Too funny!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonathan K. Graham has been cheating on his soo... 9 hr truth hurts 1
Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) Wed Suburban Hero 32
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Dec 15 all life matters 1
A1981female high school teacher, her husband wa... Dec 14 because 1
Couple looking for party friendly women for fun Dec 10 Bre-and-pat 1
Review: J C Penney Salon (Sep '11) Dec 8 mel 4
I fired a black man today Dec 6 jtr304 2
Savannah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Savannah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savannah