Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbot...

Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Celeste Smith

Savannah, GA

#1 Jul 23, 2010
I have never met a Dr with such TERRIBLE bed side manners. His language is HORRIBLE !!! The staff was very friendly. Will not be using again !
K T Smith

Pooler, GA

#2 Dec 7, 2010
I think that Dr. Abbott has WONDERFUL bedside manners! His joking always puts me at ease. I've been using him for several years now, and he always takes care of me quickly & professionaly. Perhaps some people need to pull the stick out of their butts.
CLUTCH

Savannah, GA

#3 Dec 12, 2010
Fu** both of ya'll!
jason

Dearborn Heights, MI

#4 Feb 8, 2012
I think Dr Abbott is a vile man with no respect for anyone but his narcissistic practice. My wife left there today crying hysterically after he made the comment that "drunk sailors get tattoos", and "hepatitis is spread through tattoos". My wife is a beautifully tattooed, educated, caring, woman and mother. What gives this a%#hole the right to pass judgement during MY DAUGHTERS dental visit. Had I been there he would be the one needing a dentist. This happened at 5 in the afternoon and my wife is still crying at 9:45. Go F*&K yourself Dr. Abbott!
TLR Savannah

Savannah, GA

#5 Mar 13, 2012
I have been going to Dr. Abbott since the early 1980s. I have always had a terrible fear of dentists as I had a bad one with no patience as a child. I was told about Dr. Abbott by a coworker who had used him and fell asleep during a root canal she was having done. I said that is the one for me. He is the most caring, patient, sensitive dentist that I have ever seen. He is also not one to take you to the cleaners just because he could get paid for a service. He has always been very honest with me and if there is something that needs done he does it. If it doesn't NEED done he will say that it isn't something that needs to be done. He has come in on off days for my family during a dental emergency. That is something that very few dentist or doctors do for their patients. I strongly recommend Dr. Greg Abbott. If you want a great dentist he is the one you should go to. I don't know what I will do if he ever retires. I will be lost.
Wendee Mitchell

Savannah, GA

#6 Apr 16, 2012
Dr. Abbott has been my dentist for 20 years. I love him and his staff. He caters to cowards and that is how I found out about him. He is excellent in every way and I am so thankful to have him.
I know personally that he has helped many people who otherwise would not have been able to afford dental work.
He was a dentist in the military and worked on childrens teeth I think in vietnam.
He is meticulous and gentle and the best dentist I have ever had. He cares the way doctors once did long ago.
Rachel

United States

#7 Mar 24, 2014
I have been going to Dr Abbott since 2006. I have always had a fear of the dentist so bad that I wouldn't usually even go. Dr Abbott is the only one that was down to earth would tell me exactly what it is that I needed instead of trying to make me spend more that I needed to when I was on a very low budget. There's not a lot of dentists in town who think of others needs before their selves. I like that if he has a profanity issue I'd rather him be honest and be himself then to pretend to be someone else. Everyone in the office has always been so kind. He is extremely good with wisdom teeth I've had him cut two out of the gums fully awake and still felt no pain just a little pressure. One of my back wisdoms just came out in 5 seconds it was so weird.it was so bizarre how fast it came out I was so in shock and laughing. He does have a sense of humor which is great because it helps ease my anxiety.
Nathan

Tampa, FL

#9 Jun 10, 2014
Will check him out
Intetested party

Austell, GA

#11 Jul 31, 2014
anon wrote:
Run from here. The city of Savannah can't find them as a registered business. As a previous poster said there is trouble at this place.
I would like to get in touch with you. There is a lot going on here. If you are interested please reply.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#13 Aug 9, 2014
Not one mention of the dentist's competency at his job. I'd rather go to a dentist with bad bedside manners but do great dental work than vice versa.
Will

Atlanta, GA

#15 Dec 30, 2015
TLR Savannah wrote:
I have been going to Dr. Abbott since the early 1980s. I have always had a terrible fear of dentists as I had a bad one with no patience as a child. I was told about Dr. Abbott by a coworker who had used him and fell asleep during a root canal she was having done. I said that is the one for me. He is the most caring, patient, sensitive dentist that I have ever seen. He is also not one to take you to the cleaners just because he could get paid for a service. He has always been very honest with me and if there is something that needs done he does it. If it doesn't NEED done he will say that it isn't something that needs to be done. He has come in on off days for my family during a dental emergency. That is something that very few dentist or doctors do for their patients. I strongly recommend Dr. Greg Abbott. If you want a great dentist he is the one you should go to. I don't know what I will do if he ever retires. I will be lost.
He is a rude a hole his staff does not have a clue what they are doing as far as bed side manner he has none
Acox

Atlanta, GA

#16 Jan 5, 2016
Dr Abbott is the best dentist in town. I had gone to one of those upscale high class dentist about a year ago I had a two teeth that we're having problems. The upscale dentist told me that I would have to pay 4 grand to have my teeth fixed. I left there crying and not having that kind of money. Dr Abbott fixed both teeth for 300.00 total. He's the best dentist who doesn't try to take all of your money. I've recommended him to many. He's the best dentist.
MCD

Lawrenceville, GA

#17 Jan 21, 2016
jason wrote:
I think Dr Abbott is a vile man with no respect for anyone but his narcissistic practice. My wife left there today crying hysterically after he made the comment that "drunk sailors get tattoos", and "hepatitis is spread through tattoos". My wife is a beautifully tattooed, educated, caring, woman and mother. What gives this a%#hole the right to pass judgement during MY DAUGHTERS dental visit. Had I been there he would be the one needing a dentist. This happened at 5 in the afternoon and my wife is still crying at 9:45. Go F*&K yourself Dr. Abbott!
Has she been tested for Hep C ?
Mary R

Bluffton, SC

#18 Jan 28, 2016
Best Dentist I have ever been to ! He is very skilled and doesn't overcharge or recommend unneccessary work. He also makes procedures painless with very good numbing techniques. He is funny and keeps you relaxed when you are nervous. I highly recommend him.
Victim of Mark Dye

Savannah, GA

#19 Feb 4, 2016
Dr. Abbott was nice, but his replacement Dr. Mark Dye should NOT have a license! That incompetent hack put on a crown wrong, then tried to remove it without telling me what he had done; but it had already set. Pain for months every time I chewed... then several months later it popped off while I flossed. This scam then still told me I had to pay for it, and he would "REDO" it. I told him he would not touch my mouth again, he turned my bill over to collectors! Unbelievable!
Celeste symthe

Oxford, GA

#20 Tuesday Jun 21
Victim of Mark Dye wrote:
Dr. Abbott was nice, but his replacement Dr. Mark Dye should NOT have a license! That incompetent hack put on a crown wrong, then tried to remove it without telling me what he had done; but it had already set. Pain for months every time I chewed... then several months later it popped off while I flossed. This scam then still told me I had to pay for it, and he would "REDO" it. I told him he would not touch my mouth again, he turned my bill over to collectors! Unbelievable!
Mark dye took over ANDREW ABBOTTS PRACTICE.... Not Dr Greg Abbotts practice. If mark Dyes patients weren't being lied to and told that Greg Abbott has retired, they would be well served to switch to Dr Greg Abbott! Economical, no pain... He does the next right thing. Mark Dye has money but no talent. Sad.
Celeste symthe

Oxford, GA

#21 Wednesday Jun 22
jason wrote:
If dr Abbott made those statements , there's no denying they're both true! I am a patient there for 23 years and he jokes a lot which makes me happy. He also has a patient who owns a tattoo business and is beautifully tattooed. Perhaps your wife took this personally and overreacted??? I'm all for women's rights and a huge advocate of all women. I think she must have been embarrassed for her own reason or sensitive for reasons only she would know. I talked to the employee assisting him that day and she insists Dr Abbott did nothing inappropriate. He was a colonel in the Air Force and has probably seen many more tattoos than your wife has so I'm sure he didn't mean to be unkind. He has a very acerbic and intelligent wit and some people misunderstand that. I know an employee there who has many tattoos herself. It's never been an issue.,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful woman at Georgia Eye next to Memorial... Sat Planes6767 1
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Jun 22 Wish-I-had-known 76
Stop the Illegal Alien Train Jun 20 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 20
Winn Dixie is owned and operated by the klu klu... Jun 16 Sandra Day 2
The Sanctuary 4584 Cox Rd. Evans GA., RACIST & ... Jun 16 Johnnnie 2
Libertarians Hate Trump Jun 16 so you know 18
Listen; Trump, Trump, Trump (Sep '15) Jun 16 so you know 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages