Looking for missing uncle.

Looking for missing uncle.

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Adams

Harlan, KY

#1 Jul 23, 2014
I know this is likely a stretch, but I've checked several Savannah-based obits, John Does, news sites, etc. And have had no luck.
My uncle Tommy Edward Adams has been missing for over a year now. The majority of what family he has lives in Kentucky and has not heard any news of him since he was said to have hopped on a Greyhound Bus towards Tennessee last year. But my aunt who waited for him at his destination was never able to find him.

He would be in his late 50's/early 60's, blondish/white receding hairline, and approximately 5'4.

My aunt has seemed to catch wind of an event in March of last year- a man falling off of a pier that was located near a bus-stop he likely caught himself in a layover in, as we were told by the nursing-home staff who was previously caring for him.
I have no idea if that event was related to him or not. But both my aunt and father are now clinging to the idea, so if anyone knows any in

Thank you for taking the time to read this, formation on that event that would either prove or disprove it as him please let me know.
FOUND ON MISSING REPORTS

Ellenwood, GA

#2 Oct 10, 2014
SuttonFamilyMemb er

Georgetown, KY

#3 Dec 15, 2015
Hey. I just came across this. A year late. I have a step dad with the same name from Harlan. Use to work in the coal mines we lived on Laurel Hill for a little while. Last my mom heard he is in Corbin, Ky. Ive been trying to find him myself just to see how he is. If you by chance come across this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) 14 hr Savannah Sessions 42
Celebrity Dinner & Ghost Hunt at Moon River Jan 9 Savannah Sessions 2
Matt Davis (Jan '17) Dec 21 Kzz 6
Where can I get layed (Nov '16) Dec 20 Uradumbass 7
The Devil Fled Down to GA (Dec '09) Dec 19 TSki_bolt 434
Savannah makes people not want to live there. Dec '17 Savannah Sessions 4
Anyone know pretty johnson Dec '17 Savannah Sessions 2

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages