Mayor Reed hopeful money is coming fo...

Mayor Reed hopeful money is coming for Savannah port deepening

There are 1 comment on the Business Journal story from Mar 12, 2014, titled Mayor Reed hopeful money is coming for Savannah port deepening. In it, Business Journal reports that:

In a meeting Tuesday at the Commerce Club where Reed spoke to business and civic leaders, he said news of President Barack Obama 's failure to include the federal share for the project in his budget has been misrepresented, reports "He believes funding for the port will be in the Water Resources Development Act," said Campos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

Fayetteville, GA

#1 Mar 13, 2014
Dear Topix Savannah,
I understand that the river in Savannah will be dredged about 6ft. deeper to accommodate the extra large commercial cargo ships to navigate up and down the river.
Will the City of Savannah give permission to the Cruise Ships to dock in the port to do business for the State of Georgia?
If not! What is the problem to get started?
Thank you,
Please reply,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) 19 hr Kentucky 148
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) Thu JESSE JAMES ROSCOE 45
Buddy Carter on Trump Oct 14 As I see it 2
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Oct 11 Paige 18
Vacation planned starting Wednesday -- should I... Oct 10 AC Walker 1
News Weakening but still powerful Matthew plows up A... Oct 9 Dr Reker s Bellhop 5
News The Latest: Storm eye moves off Cuba; Florida e... Oct 6 wildtreechopper 1

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages