dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kerry

AOL

#1 Jul 31, 2008
recently wile vacationing in Savannah while passing through port wentworth i recieved a ticket from the most bastard of cops i had ever met , not for going to fast but for being disoriented & going 39 mph wile the minimum was 40 trying to decide which way to turn on I 95 , rather than help me the fuck head wrote me up officer Libby badge 442...lets get him fired for the shit head he is!!!!!!!!!!
Kerry

AOL

#2 Jul 31, 2008
me again ,,,,,,,t he victim here , i had had the most pleasent weekend in the town of savannah till this happened.........my dad was a local town cop for 19 years, why 19, he had a heart attatck on the damnn job!!! while working, he said there were 2 kinds of cops the ones that help you & the ones that hurt!!
this guy Capt Libby is a true Dick!! the one that hurts all of the nations travelers & i want to see him get just what he diserves, the $97 dollar ticket means noithing to me but the way he talked to me & my wife the the insult & imbasesment he is to his profession is a disgrace to port wentworth GA & this nation!!!!!!!1
Kerry

AOL

#3 Jul 31, 2008
one last time here.......... i have a friend at NBC news, i will be sending a copy of this & the ticket to her & she was most interested as they do stories on the fleecing of america......please pass this on & lest see that we can take care of MR Captian Libby of the port wentworth police, he is the imbaresment & shame of south GA!!
princess

Dalton, GA

#4 Jul 31, 2008
this cop should have seen that you were out of town and been a little gracious in helping you out. I can't believe that you got that in a small town when we worry about going to the big city and you get treated better there then you do, boy that's not really southern hospitality!
PW Citizen

Savannah, GA

#5 Aug 1, 2008
This guy has been written up, complained about and nothing seems to get done. He continues to be promoted. He's a worthless pile of crap but the mayor loves him. Both of them belong together.
VIN HOGAN

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2008
WELL SIR I AM SORRY FOR YOUR UNPLEASANT ENCOUNTER WITHIN OUR CITY LIMITS? IF WHAT YOU SAY HAPPENED? DID ACTUALLY HAPPEN? THEN THE VIDEO MONITOR IN THE PATROL CAR WOULD HAVE PICKED UP THE ENTIRE ALTERCATION! I WOULD FIRST ENTER A COMPLAINT WITH THE CHIEF OF POLICE.
THEN WHEN YOU COME FOR YOUR COURT APPEARENCE EXPLAIN TO THE JUDGE. WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE AT THE TIME OF THE TRAFFIC STOP!
THE JUDGE IS THE FINAL SAY IN ALL OF THESE MATTERS AND IS A VERY PLEASANT PERSON! BUT PLEASE DONT CONDEM OUR ENTIRE COMMUNITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF ONE INDIVIDUAL!**GOOD DAY SIR
PWTAXPAYER

AOL

#7 Aug 4, 2008
I have known Libby for many years. None of the citizens of Pt. Wentworth like him. He is rude, arrogant and downright MEAN to the people here.

As most small towns around here go, the COPS are pretty good. The problem is that in Pt. Wentworth we seem to get the bottom of the gutter. Many have been fired for their activity.

Libby is just trash in a uniform. Our mayor "loves" him.(I wonder what that really means).

Not to worry, Pig Jones is on his way out as our mayor and hopefully most of the corrupt officers will follow.
PWTAXPAYER

AOL

#8 Aug 4, 2008
For the record. I HAVE NEVER BEEN STOPPED NOR HAVE I EVER GOTTEN A TICKET. So this is not sour grapes. Just fact.
Hwy21observer

AOL

#9 Aug 4, 2008
For those that have never paid attention to the antics of this police department I want you to watch what happens on Hwy21 every day.

If you see a vehicle pulled over and two or three PW cop cars there you can bet your last dollar the driver is black. If you see a vehicle pulled over and find only one pw cop, the driver is white.

Keep an eye out and you will find this to be true.
21traveler

Fitzgerald, GA

#10 Aug 4, 2008
Its all a money game and the odds are most people will pay the fine before they will go to court...Everyone I've talked to says most of the PW judicial system is corrupt, but isn't it that way throughout our country?
watchinghwy21

Mcdonough, GA

#11 Nov 22, 2008
Hwy21observer wrote:
For those that have never paid attention to the antics of this police department I want you to watch what happens on Hwy21 every day.
If you see a vehicle pulled over and two or three PW cop cars there you can bet your last dollar the driver is black. If you see a vehicle pulled over and find only one pw cop, the driver is white.
Keep an eye out and you will find this to be true.
THAT! is a damn lie. You must be a minority so you have to bring this bull up. The reason you do see two to three officers come up on a traffic stop is because of the type of people they stop these days. Its not like it was twenty years ago when you stop someone. I guess if a woman gets stopped its because she is a woman. eeeh.
ashlee

Norridgewock, ME

#13 Nov 26, 2008
Hey Kerry , you are the BIGGEST piece of SHIT I have ever read a post on, I got an idea why don't you drive 39 on the Interstate and get your sorry ASS in a wreck, maybe it will loosen up the turds you been sucking down out of the toilet....
ashlee

Norridgewock, ME

#14 Nov 26, 2008
I hope NBC news prints a big picture of a TURD and puts the name KERRY under it so that when people see it they will know what you look like.
Damn Ole Rebel

Norridgewock, ME

#15 Nov 26, 2008
Webster defines KERRY as STUPID JACK ASS MO FOE FROM UP NORTH SOMEPLACE WHO GETS LOST ON THE INTERSTATE AND TRIES TO CAUSE A WRECK DOING 39 MPH THEN WHINES WHEN HE GETS A TICKET.......
KerryIsADumbAss

Norridgewock, ME

#16 Nov 26, 2008
Hello everyone this is Dumb Ass Kerry, I just want to apologize to everyone about the title of this topic.

I am so STUPID, I spelled the word BEET which is really a type of food, when I meant to spell it BEAT as in I BEAT MY MEAT ON THE HICKORY SEAT, or as in MY PARENTS BEAT ME EVERY DAY CAUSE I AM A RETARD....

Anyway just wanted to stop back by and thank everyone for my pleasant visit to Pt Wentworth.
KerryIsaTard

Norridgewock, ME

#17 Nov 26, 2008
Hello again, just wanted to remind everyone that I am a Tard and it is a illness I have had since I was born..........
Mike

Concord, NC

#18 Dec 9, 2008
Kerry is obviously an uneducated jackass, but he's probably right,the police officer is worse. I can see him writing a ticket if the idiot was going 35 or less but one mph under. Ridiculous!! Typical red neck justice in the South, and I am from NC.>
PWresident

Saint Augustine, FL

#19 Dec 10, 2008
What isn't corrupt in Pt. Wentworth as far as the system here???? Hey, look at our water bills and how they change things as they please. Go to one of the town meetings and you will see how ignorant those that are supposed to run the city are!!!!! Not bright at all!!! They make it appear as though anyone can run for a seat in PW.

Since: May 08

Sylvania, GA

#20 Dec 11, 2008
Which one of you are going to run for office and change it?
common sense

Claxton, GA

#22 Jan 25, 2009
ashlee wrote:
Hey Kerry , you are the BIGGEST piece of SHIT I have ever read a post on, I got an idea why don't you drive 39 on the Interstate and get your sorry ASS in a wreck, maybe it will loosen up the turds you been sucking down out of the toilet....
there is a diference between 21n 95 dipstick [dipturd]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonathan K. Graham has been cheating on his soo... 3 hr truth hurts 1
Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) Wed Suburban Hero 32
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Dec 15 all life matters 1
A1981female high school teacher, her husband wa... Dec 14 because 1
Couple looking for party friendly women for fun Dec 10 Bre-and-pat 1
Review: J C Penney Salon (Sep '11) Dec 8 mel 4
I fired a black man today Dec 6 jtr304 2
Savannah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Savannah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savannah