Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 ...

Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before me? Shes 27.

Created by wetpickle2013 on Sep 30, 2013

562 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

The Dude

Atlanta, GA

#26 Dec 23, 2013
You do not want her as a gf just as a booty call, which is what she is for other guys anyway. If you date her you are just financing some other guys' cuum dumpster.
The Dude

Atlanta, GA

#27 Dec 23, 2013
There are a lot of cuckold guys that are into being last in line. You sound like the type so enjoy.
Jes

Hemet, CA

#28 Dec 26, 2013
An easy girl. I like that kind. Can I get her phone number? I am sure it won't be long for me to become number 95 if I buy her a drink and ask her out. Is she even tight?
wetpickle2013

Talladega, AL

#29 Jan 9, 2014
I am no cuckold and have no plan on being one.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#30 Jan 16, 2014
It can work if you BOTH draw a line in the sand with your past and whatever you did in that past and both parties agree to NEVER bring up the past. If the past activity of EITHER party is going to be a cattle whip, move on to another pasture.
Social issues

Saint Marys, GA

#31 Jan 25, 2014
As long as she is just a girl friend you should be having some really good sex.

I have heard and do not know this for a fact that women who were prostitutes make very good a good wife.
gwcracker

Macomb, MI

#32 Jan 27, 2014
Seems like she's keeping plenty of pickles wet.. As long as she's keeping it cleaned out and you're getting yours and if it don't bother you...
JBVZ

Stone Mountain, GA

#34 Dec 2, 2014
Let her have her fun with other guys my girlfriend has a few friends that she has sex with when ever she wants we can't give them what they need so if you love her be open to letting her have a few friends not 1 because she will get feelings for him a few will just be like a toy for her. My girlfriend soon to be wife has 4 friends all are well hung see her on a weekly basis. Every girl deserves a big d##k if you aren't it let her have her fun are loss her.

“It's all about the fun in life”

Since: Feb 09

Augusta

#35 Dec 4, 2014
If it bothers you than yes it matters. If you love her and are comfortable knowing she has slept around; eff what anybody else thinks. Surly you will not introduce her as the girl that has slept with that many guys.

Augusta

#36 Dec 4, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text> She should never be forgiven for screwing blacks. defiling and polluting the white race is not to be forgiven.
Once you go black we don't want you back.
Here's the thing for you redneck retards. She is not defiling or polluting the white race. All she did in this case was have some fun with a few black guys. Look around and you will see it happens everyday, everywhere.
Suburban Hero

United States

#37 Dec 17, 2014
jtr304 wrote:
If it bothers you than yes it matters. If you love her and are comfortable knowing she has slept around; eff what anybody else thinks. Surly you will not introduce her as the girl that has slept with that many guys.
OMG I read your profile! You are a cuckold! Do you lick the semen off your wife's face after they are done with her? OMG! This is real isn't it? OMG!

Augusta

#38 Dec 21, 2014
Suburban Hero wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I read your profile! You are a cuckold! Do you lick the semen off your wife's face after they are done with her? OMG! This is real isn't it? OMG!
I'm not a cuckold in the way you suggest. However, I do enjoy watching black men bed my wife. Black guys I work with have been screwing her for 30 plus years. They love and enjoy a white woman that loves to party.
vivid31419

Pooler, GA

#39 Dec 21, 2014
You asked her and she was honest with you. Are you going to jeopardize her openness and attempt to have no secrets from you? If it were a guy stating he was with that many women, he would either be called a liar or a stud. I Agree with others, doesn't matter her past. If she chooses you and you both are happy, then what's the problem?
If her past bothers you and you can't stop thinking about it/bring it up during quarrels then I suggest you move on.
AWG

Summerville, SC

#40 Dec 21, 2014
HOW OLD ARE YOU??????????
jjwallace

London, Canada

#41 Mar 30, 2015
jesus. my girl has had 5 and im like thats enough
jjj

Savannah, GA

#42 May 26, 2015
She's a thot. She screwed the whole southeast and she wants to swear off sex. Not to mention chested on you twice. Word of advice. Run. She's likely being horsefucked as we speak.
Ernest

Douglasville, GA

#43 May 28, 2015
Her clown car been around too many circus. No tellin what she got inside of her. She might have aids or crops who know. Or maybe her thing just wore out or stretch out from them big black boys. She may be good now but she get tired of you someday and go back to her clown car.. Just sayin
Rawbk1991

Whycocomagh, Canada

#44 May 18, 2016
wetpickle2013 wrote:
Come to find out she screwed two black dudes at the beginning of our relationship (she broke down and told me). But she swore shed never be unfaithful again. I told her I forgave her and would give her another chance. I kind of feel like a wimp now and not sure if I have forgiven her 100%. But we will see what happens.
Leave her dummy
mockingjay

Bradenton, FL

#45 Jan 24, 2017
see ISRAELI RACISM AND THE AIPAC ZIONIST FIFTH COLUMN by Gil Troy , Jim Crow Woolsey , Steve Daines , Jonathan Pollard , Baruch Goldstein , Aldrich Ames - Becht ..........CONGRESS bends over for the kosher nostra .
Tolerman

Dallas, GA

#46 Jan 29, 2017
Boy she stretch out like a barn yard door . I hope ahe us a condim and get a new one now and then I dont think you going to like her big Yahoo unless you got a bigger pecker to full the barn. Her barn don beer filled up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) Tue Savannah Sessions 42
Celebrity Dinner & Ghost Hunt at Moon River Jan 9 Savannah Sessions 2
Matt Davis (Jan '17) Dec 21 Kzz 6
Where can I get layed (Nov '16) Dec 20 Uradumbass 7
The Devil Fled Down to GA (Dec '09) Dec 19 TSki_bolt 434
Savannah makes people not want to live there. Dec '17 Savannah Sessions 4
Anyone know pretty johnson Dec '17 Savannah Sessions 2

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages