Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19530 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>It's not nice to make who/what/where/why look like a fool, only she should be allowed to do that.:)

hey dummy, how low do you fly your confederate flag?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19531 Jul 24, 2013
elitist white wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the hate filled rhetoric you have made my point. You are showing your racist hate by saying Obama is trying to start a race war and the comment Muslim dictator agenda, just how damn stupid are you??
Your quote "The Blacks are the ones these mexicans are hurting the worst, by taking their jobs." Your superiority complex is showing big time. Unworthy illegal Mexicans are getting the low paying hard work jobs the "blacks" should be doing. Your kind have never considered them on a par with whites. It was a brain fart but thanks for showing who you really are to the ones who haven't been able to see your true color, elitist white can better understand you hate filled rhetoric.
You have such an air of unbelievable superiority and arrogance. My guess you are from the U.K.

Douglasville, GA

#19532 Jul 24, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I most certainly hope you remember this post when you choose to remind conservatives of republican politicians who've had similar sexual scandals, you fool. How dare you EVER mention it or throw it out there again, as you eagerly so often do. I'll call you out EVERYTIME. Be sure of it. You NEVER hesitate to call out opposition misconduct, but totally disconnect when liberals doing the same. Remember your words, what consenting adults choose to do, is what consenting adults choose to do and NONE of your business...... NEVER forget PRESIDENT Bill Clinton & Monica, and keep it zipped..... your MOUTH, I mean.

+++1 Great post.

Douglasville, GA

#19533 Jul 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, just maybe, there are people who understand that the word extremist, as in Muslim extremist, describe a subset of the larger whole. In other words, all Muslims are not extremists, and all Muslims are not terrorists. All of which means that the "long term plan that our government came up with years ago" is simply a recognition of this fact.
What fact is recognized by so many, but slips past so few, is the fact that an extremist represents an extreme, which means that the extremes do not contain the majority, which means that if the extremes are not in the majority, then they must be in the minority, which means that the minority does not represent the majority.
These are very simple numeric concepts.
Just keep in mind that almost all terrorist are Muslims. How is that for being simple.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19534 Jul 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
IO has either: Had a frontal lobotomy and it's working.
OR
His union hasn't told him anything else to post.
OR
He doesn't know anything about what is currently happening.
I've been on Topix for a long time and his posts are the craziest ones I have ever seen on here. I guess he must be getting some sort of perverse pleasure out of them or something. I quit reading them weeks ago. Occasionally, I'll read a short one, but that's normally not his style.

Jargon aphasia is an actual mental condition and often exhibits Perseveration.

Anyone can read the symptons below and see how they match up with IO.

The poor fellow must have a harder time off topix as he does on topix. I really feel sorry for his dog.

Perseveration is the repetition of a particular response, such as a word, phrase, or gesture.

"Symptoms include "the inability to switch ideas along with the social context, as evidenced by the repetition of words or gestures after they have ceased to be socially relevant or appropriate.

Behaviours that arise from a failure of the brain to either inhibit prepotent responses or to allow its usual progress to a different behavior, and includes impairment in set shifting and task switching in social and other contexts."

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19535 Jul 24, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dummy, how low do you fly your confederate flag?
If you as literate as you would have the rest of us believe, then you would already know that I don't think the confederate flag should be flown anywhere except battle re-enactments and over the graves of it's soldiers.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19536 Jul 24, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Jargon aphasia is an actual mental condition and often exhibits Perseveration.
Anyone can read the symptons below and see how they match up with IO.
The poor fellow must have a harder time off topix as he does on topix. I really feel sorry for his dog.
Perseveration is the repetition of a particular response, such as a word, phrase, or gesture.
"Symptoms include "the inability to switch ideas along with the social context, as evidenced by the repetition of words or gestures after they have ceased to be socially relevant or appropriate.
Behaviours that arise from a failure of the brain to either inhibit prepotent responses or to allow its usual progress to a different behavior, and includes impairment in set shifting and task switching in social and other contexts."

Basically, he's crazy as a bedbug.

Douglasville, GA

#19537 Jul 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny, Anthony Weiner's "misconduct" is purely a judgement between himself, his wife, and apparently some of his constituents.
Tell us, when Anthony Weiner lectured the country on the sanctity of marriage, or the impending destruction of civilization due to the homosexual agenda, or declare that America is a Christian Nation.
You're in a Danger Zone of your own construction.

It was also a judgement to the people that he sent pictures of his junk to.
This man could easily be blackmailed if put in public office. What would he do to keep new news of other or new things that he has done quiet? If I was a New York voter I would have every right to judge him before I vote. Do you just go to the polls and close your eyes and push on the touch screen when voting? No, You use your best judgement of whom to vote for. That means that you just judged someone. Thanks for playing.

Douglasville, GA

#19538 Jul 24, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
It's people like IO who lend approval to perversion that brings it to the forefront as acceptable behavior.
How else could he live with himself?
Wrong

Alpharetta, GA

#19539 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have such an air of unbelievable superiority and arrogance. My guess you are from the U.K.
North Carolina, as usual you are completely WRONG>

Douglasville, GA

#19540 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep in mind that almost all terrorist are Muslims. How is that for being simple.
Error On post 19533, I should have said: How is that for keeping it simple.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19541 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How else could he live with himself?

Get a sex change operation?
can you

Alpharetta, GA

#19542 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could the simple answer be because all of the United States nation building and the desire to protect our interests,a code word for OIL is in Muslim Countries???

Just can't see the forest for the trees can you.

Douglasville, GA

#19543 Jul 24, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
North Carolina, as usual you are completely WRONG>
Darn, That makes the third time in my life that I have been wrong. Then you should not waste a second and rush right out and buy you a one way ticket to Snob Hill, as you will fit right in.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19544 Jul 24, 2013
can you wrote:
<quoted text>
Could the simple answer be because all of the United States nation building and the desire to protect our interests,a code word for OIL is in Muslim Countries???

Well Ugly Eve, maybe you can explain muslim terrorists in Syria, Egypt, Libya, Euro countries, Indonesia, Africa, and practically around the world.

Keep showing your drawers, they tell us a lot.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19545 Jul 24, 2013
A tired and worn out speech.

"President Obama’s speech on jobs and the economy Wednesday in Illinois took 1 hour, 6 minutes, making it longer than every State of the Union address of his presidency except the one in January of 2010 when he spoke for 1 hour 9 minutes."

"Forbes contributor Doug Schoen, a Democrat, derided the “much-hyped” address as little more than a campaign-style speech that doubled down on his 2012 approach: division, polarization and moving to the left."

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19546 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Error On post 19533, I should have said: How is that for keeping it simple.
I think that you had it right the first time, Dave!:)

Douglasville, GA

#19547 Jul 24, 2013
can you wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your the one that can't see the trees because of the forest. These Muslims have been killing and fighting for the last 900 years. They are no different now then they ever have been. The only thing is now they want to be big boys and control an Islamic world. An Islamic world government is their goal. The Islamist control Africa at this moment and always have. Even the Russians tucked tail and left. They have oil and they control just who they want to sell it to. They also pretty much control the price.
The U.S. has plenty of oil and our government knows it. In fact as little as 4 to 5 years the U.S. will probably lead the world in petroleum production. We don't need their oil.

Douglasville, GA

#19548 Jul 24, 2013
Where wrote:
A tired and worn out speech.
"President Obama’s speech on jobs and the economy Wednesday in Illinois took 1 hour, 6 minutes, making it longer than every State of the Union address of his presidency except the one in January of 2010 when he spoke for 1 hour 9 minutes."
"Forbes contributor Doug Schoen, a Democrat, derided the “much-hyped” address as little more than a campaign-style speech that doubled down on his 2012 approach: division, polarization and moving to the left."
Would anyone expect less?

Douglasville, GA

#19549 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I think that you had it right the first time, Dave!:)
Yeah, I screwed that one up by not wording it correctly. I read it a minute later, saw my error, but it was already posted.
Not only am I terrible at typing, I obviously can't edit very well either. To bad we can't enter our post and edit them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Howard's Auto Broker 13 hr Topp_lee 1
ready for whatever! Jul 29 wicked 1
gay teens in georgia (Jan '15) Jul 29 wicked 4
News Coast Guard Sent to Georgia Coast for Teens Mis... Jul 28 Scotty fish 1
criminals in the government of savannah georgia... Jul 27 Seriouslady 7
Hunter Williams Jul 19 Kind One 1
News Savannah pastor gets almost decade in prison fo... Jul 19 Sam 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages