Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18805 Jul 19, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
HHS Admits: You Might Not Be Able to Keep Your Doctor Under Obamacare
Flashback: "If you've got a doctor that you like, you will be able to keep your doctor," Obama said
That's why the unions are going crazy. Obama LIED about that. Imagine THAT!

Location hidden

#18806 Jul 19, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I see I haven't missed much in the last month or so! LOL..
It all looks like the same conversation.
It IS the same conversation. We have the same corrupt administration, so..... lol

Did you just change back to you regular ID or have actually been doing something else?:)

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#18807 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement was always based on whether or not the current plan met the standards under Obamacare, those plans that don't can't be offered.
Nuance, will get you everytime.
That is not what nobama siad.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#18808 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great reply! That law does need to be repealed and with no grandfathering.
I think Obamacare needs to go forward as designed by the Democrats. I think someone should sue the Obama Administration over delaying the employer mandate. It should happen on schedule.

Obamacare is a train wreck of epic proportions. It will ruin the economy, drive individuals into full time part time status as employees, harm small businesses, and make Americans more and more dependent on the federal government as slaves to the entitlement state while ballooning our national debt.

The American public voted for Barack Obama twice. They should be made to care about the policy choices they have enabled by having those policies go into effect exactly as the Democrats intended

Location hidden

#18809 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement was always based on whether or not the current plan met the standards under Obamacare, those plans that don't can't be offered.
Nuance, will get you everytime.
Obama didn't include your "nuance" when he gave speeches about keeping one's insurance/doctors.
I guess you'll make excuses for that liar until the end of time.

Location hidden

#18810 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Amazing, isn't it? Must more excuses for that liar.

Location hidden

#18811 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I think Obamacare needs to go forward as designed by the Democrats. I think someone should sue the Obama Administration over delaying the employer mandate. It should happen on schedule.
Obamacare is a train wreck of epic proportions. It will ruin the economy, drive individuals into full time part time status as employees, harm small businesses, and make Americans more and more dependent on the federal government as slaves to the entitlement state while ballooning our national debt.
The American public voted for Barack Obama twice. They should be made to care about the policy choices they have enabled by having those policies go into effect exactly as the Democrats intended
They'll STILL make excuses for Obama and find some way to blame Bush. They've had their brains sucked out by drinking t"Obama the Messiah" kookaid. Who knew it would have permanent affects.

Location hidden

#18812 Jul 19, 2013
..JUST more excuses.... ^

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18813 Jul 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go on and on about Obama being right wing, but that's simply not true. You present your fantasy as if your points are a patented right wing strategy. The point I am making is all about Obama. A CAT could have determined that he was nothing but a fraud and a liar. We needed someone who could help this country. To state that Obama was better than those running against him is purely speculation and crazy. Do you understand that you voted twice for someone who had virtually NO experience in governmental affairs?????? He had been a community organizer. That's it. He somehow became a senator and did NOTHING while in that seat. He was trumped up by the lunatic media and you clueless wonders lapped it up. He allowed the unions to buy him, bailed out the auto industry and stamped it "debt paid". A right winger wouldn't have given you the time of day. In that respect, a right winger would have at least been honest about his/her intentions. You seem to think you will be exempt from Obamacare, so you think Obamacare is wonderful. I'm glad you think that because you are going to be squarely in the middle of it. Your union can't save you; waivers or not. All you do is live in the past. The time for that is over. You had better wake up.
If you have noticed, which I am sure you have, Informed Opinion only calls Obama a right winger when Obama does or says something that displeases him. Anything that displeases I.O. is caused by a right winger.
It hasn't occurred to I.O. that the lefties can actually do anything wrong. If they do they are suddenly a right winger, but only for an hour or so. LOL
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#18814 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
It amazes me just how stupid you can be. I guess you are suggesting that I am a bigot, just by your hoodie comment,and that will shut me up. Well it won't, and I don't find your comment clever or amusing. It just shows how naive and ignorant you are of what is going on in this country. I guess you think you can see the world from reading about it in a book, huh? I guess you see bigotry and racism everywhere, as you seem to carry that chip heavily on your shoulders. Put the books down and get out of your house and actually experience some real life. It may not all be pleasant, but it is real and we are meant to experience and observe these many things.
Hey, BigDope,
no chip on my shoulder, but I sure see a lot of ignorance and bigotry coming from some folks posting in this forum.

Tell us, how did you know the occupants of these buses were illegals, was it the TX plates, the rainbow of color paint job of the bus, the deep tan that everyone had, or were some of them wearing sombreroes, eating tacos, and playing castanets.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...Just who is paying to bus these people all over the U.S.? I have seen convoys of 4 to 5 buses with Texas plates on various freeways full of illegal aliens. Watch for them. They are multi-colored buses that stand out like a sore thumb. I think they have yellow, red, white and orange stripes on them. These people are all over the U.S. and this is going to affect the whole country. The reason they are being spread out as they are is to fool the American people that there are only 11 million of them.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#18815 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
OMG, heaven forbid, that after repeating the same thing over, and over, and over again, he finally used a shorthand answer.

Thanks for playing.

Location hidden

#18816 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have noticed, which I am sure you have, Informed Opinion only calls Obama a right winger when Obama does or says something that displeases him. Anything that displeases I.O. is caused by a right winger.
It hasn't occurred to I.O. that the lefties can actually do anything wrong. If they do they are suddenly a right winger, but only for an hour or so. LOL
Of course, I've noticed. He's just entertainment.:))))

Location hidden

#18817 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, BigDope,
no chip on my shoulder, but I sure see a lot of ignorance and bigotry coming from some folks posting in this forum.
Care to point out whom you are referring to?

Location hidden

#18818 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, heaven forbid, that after repeating the same thing over, and over, and over again, he finally used a shorthand answer.
Thanks for playing.
More excuses from the clueless.

Location hidden

#18819 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for playing.
Oh! And thanks for TRYING to play.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#18820 Jul 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn't include your "nuance" when he gave speeches about keeping one's insurance/doctors.
I guess you'll make excuses for that liar until the end of time.
Nope, don't have to make excuses at all, just have to understand nuance.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18821 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, BigDope,
Tell us, how did you know the occupants of these buses were illegals, was it the TX plates, the rainbow of color paint job of the bus, the deep tan that everyone had, or were some of them wearing sombreroes, eating tacos, and playing castanets.
...Just who is paying to bus these people all over the U.S.? I have seen convoys of 4 to 5 buses with Texas plates on various freeways full of illegal aliens. Watch for them. They are multi-colored buses that stand out like a sore thumb. I think they have yellow, red, white and orange stripes on them. These people are all over the U.S. and this is going to affect the whole country. The reason they are being spread out as they are is to fool the American people that there are only 11 million of them.
Unlike you I do get out of my house and I look at things which means I see things. I have 20/20 vision and can see quite well. I think I can tell busloads of Mexicans when I see them. Having a problem of thinking up an excuse for that? Maybe I was blinded by the sun or on drugs or something? I have seen these buses many times when traveling on the interstates.
You are the biggest and boldest excuse and doubt casting person that I have ever heard of. You don't impress me one bit.
BTW just how do all the illegal aliens get moved all over the United States? Ever see them and their families hitch hiking? Oh yeah, All these dirt poor Mexicans are buying new cars and driving them from Mexico to all across the states. Or they are buying bus tickets to carry them from Mexico to New York. Perhaps they are just walking. Have you seen them walking down your street carrying a suitcase?
Your so smart, so just tell me how they are being located all across the United States? Maybe the Starship Enterprise is beaming them into all these spots.
I think that once they get to the Texas border they are loaded unto buses that are paid for by big companies and our own government. No, I can't prove that, but it seems like a rational, logical explanation.

Location hidden

#18822 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you find it rather interesting that SO MANY people didn't understand it that way? I don't support unions, but they didn't get that either. I would think they would be meticulous about such because they were putting a lot of money behind it. As long as people like you make excuses for such lies, this country will NEVER get back on its feet. He lied or at the very least, misled. He knows it and those with a brain know it, too.

Location hidden

#18823 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...

Location hidden

#18824 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/07/05/side-effe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More people with Ebolo Wed Raymibd 1
Interracial Dating (Feb '13) Wed EW Shank 16
Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) Dec 21 AWG 35
Dinner & Ghost Hunt with Syfy Channel's Ghost H... Dec 20 chadmorin 1
Jonathan K. Graham has been cheating on his soo... Dec 19 truth hurts 1
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Dec 15 all life matters 1
A1981female high school teacher, her husband wa... Dec 14 because 1
Savannah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web