Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18640 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You and those damn pesky facts.
Stop it.
They interfere with Right Wing Wackos preconceived, and irrational, beliefs.
So just stop it.
This is your second pat answer. You have two posts that you constantly post. Sad.

Don't you have anything else to contribute? Why don't you talk about how your hero Obama is screwing the unions?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#18641 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always, always, always about the money.
Especially with regards to unions.

Draketown, GA

#18642 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder that while watching Americans cheer the destruction of the Constitution.
Courtesy of your favorite liberal.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#18643 Jul 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Same for Motherjones and Democrat Life.

Why don't you MAN UP and admit you made a HUGE mistake by supporting Obama? You know you did.
He took you clueless union thugs for the biggest ride in history. Interesting how you won't comment about what is happening with your cadallliac healthcare paln.
Let's see....

What have been our choices:

Support Bush, a rich,(inherited his $), hypocritical, cowardly, draft-dodging, deficit exploding, debt-doubling, American troop-killing Right Wing Wacko buffoon whose main job was to say "Sir, Yes Sir" to Cheney;

Then

Support McCain, a rich,(married his $), Right Wing Wacko like McCain, who was so moronic he decided torture,(which he previously condemned), was a good thing; that invading Iraq was brilliant, and picked Sarah Palin, an embarrassment to intelligent women everywhere, as a potential V.P.;

or

Support Romney, a rich,(inherited his $), cowardly, draft-dodging, tax-evading, hypocritical, job killing, company bankrupting, greedy bastard.

Damn... I'd love to vote for a true Conservative- Republican or Democrat.

Obama isn't my choice, but Republicans have been giving us buffoons, war criminals, and corporate tools for the last 20 years.
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18644 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the 21% interest rates.

Or the Iranian hostage crisis.
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18645 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>

Or the killer rabbit episode.
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18646 Jul 18, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
A new Rasmussen poll illuminates that. When asked which racial group was most racist -- 37 percent of Americans say blacks; 15 percent say whites; 18 percent Hispanics.
Even among African-Americans themselves blacks come out as the top racist group -- 31 percent of black Americans say their own race heads the list; while 24 percent consider whites the most racist group. Now the media wants no part of any of that and I guarantee you the poll will not be widely discussed.
The only thing the American press will embrace is the specter of oppression. That is, if a white American kills a black American or any other minority, then the story gets covered. That's wrong and causes racial division. We're supposed to be equal in this country. Of course, that's impossible but it is a noble goal.
Who cares? What is with your constant race baiting? Haven't you had enough of it for awhile. I mean dang, give it a rest, you racist basterd. Please?

Draketown, GA

#18647 Jul 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your second pat answer. You have two posts that you constantly post.
"IO" is a computer generated response. It picks up on key words and spits out a programmed response. Have you ever noticed that it cannot answer a direct question?

Location hidden

#18648 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
IO is a lunatic. I don't know how anyone gets that insane. Well, the unions are getting it thrown in their faces by Obama and they probably invested millions in him. Maybe that has pushed him over the edge.
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18649 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>

Or he told Americans they had an unwarranted fear of communism.
Reagan fixed that problem, "tear down this wall."

Location hidden

#18650 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the Iranian hostage crisis.
Seriously. IO has jumped the shark big time.

Location hidden

#18651 Jul 18, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
"IO" is a computer generated response. It picks up on key words and spits out a programmed response. Have you ever noticed that it cannot answer a direct question?
Ooooooh, yes. I've noticed that many times. He has a couple of pat answers. He gets them from his union handbook.
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18652 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the killer rabbit episode.

Or he has joined the chorus of the most radical wing of his shameless, treacherous, un-American party.

The truth is, Carter is no better as an ex president than he was as a president.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#18653 Jul 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>lol You got screwed and you know it. You completely supported Obamacare until it was too late. He made chumps of you union thugs. All the normal Americans know it. Why don't you? Oh, that's right.....there is nothing normal about you.
You're right. I should have supported Willard- "you Medicare and Social Security parasites should just die" Romney.

No thanks.

Keep trying.

ObamaCare is great and nobody with an IQ above their pet chicken is surprised Obama doesn't support unions.

America's corporate masters and their scabs have always controlled politicians.

It won't affect me. My pension and healthcare are guaranteed for life - and when Medicare kicks in - it turns into a 100% supplement - so I still won't pay a dime.

Thank you FOP

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18654 Jul 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? What is with your constant race baiting? Haven't you had enough of it for awhile. I mean dang, give it a rest, you racist basterd. Please?
Now I know you're not serious, but what a typical leftie. It is the left wingers on here who constantly harp on race, then when someone on the right gives you a few facts to play with - suddenly we're the ones playing the race card. It just never gets old for you guys does it.

Location hidden

#18655 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see....
What have been our choices:
Support Bush, a rich,(inherited his $), hypocritical, cowardly, draft-dodging, deficit exploding, debt-doubling, American troop-killing Right Wing Wacko buffoon whose main job was to say "Sir, Yes Sir" to Cheney;
Then
Support McCain, a rich,(married his $), Right Wing Wacko like McCain, who was so moronic he decided torture,(which he previously condemned), was a good thing; that invading Iraq was brilliant, and picked Sarah Palin, an embarrassment to intelligent women everywhere, as a potential V.P.;
or
Support Romney, a rich,(inherited his $), cowardly, draft-dodging, tax-evading, hypocritical, job killing, company bankrupting, greedy bastard.
Damn... I'd love to vote for a true Conservative- Republican or Democrat.
Obama isn't my choice, but Republicans have been giving us buffoons, war criminals, and corporate tools for the last 20 years.
Well, my my. You just can't win for losing, can you? Your wealth envy is interesting considering you union thugs are some of the biggest money grubbers around. You are all about ME ME ME.
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18656 Jul 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I was referring to white racists, simply because they are the only ones that I know personally.

Some friends you have, and having a user named after a rebel soldier indicates you are probably a racist yourself. Although no one here expects you to admit it.

Location hidden

#18657 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he has joined the chorus of the most radical wing of his shameless, treacherous, un-American party.
The truth is, Carter is no better as an ex president than he was as a president.
Agreed. He considers himself a "real" American. What a joke.

Draketown, GA

#18658 Jul 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? What is with your constant race baiting? Haven't you had enough of it for awhile. I mean dang, give it a rest, you racist basterd. Please?
How am I a racist? What "baiting" have I done? Remember, the truth isn't mean, it's just the truth, though sometimes, it hurts. Y'all brought this race crap up, not me.

Location hidden

#18659 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. I should have supported Willard- "you Medicare and Social Security parasites should just die" Romney.
No thanks.
Keep trying.
ObamaCare is great and nobody with an IQ above their pet chicken is surprised Obama doesn't support unions.
America's corporate masters and their scabs have always controlled politicians.
It won't affect me. My pension and healthcare are guaranteed for life - and when Medicare kicks in - it turns into a 100% supplement - so I still won't pay a dime.
Thank you FOP
Ohhh. So! Obamacare is great, but you won't have to deal with it, huh? lol So goes for your "brotherhood". No wonder you support Obam while he is screwing your brothers. You WILL be affected and you can take that to the bank. Your union won't be able to afford you plus it won't see a practical reason for doing so. Wait and see. You are the very definition of a government parasite. Thanks for finally admitting it. It took me long enough to get it out of you. I have been working on it for WEEKS. I rest my case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Tue Lewis findley 78
Beautiful woman at Georgia Eye next to Memorial... Jun 25 Planes6767 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Jun 22 Celeste symthe 17
Stop the Illegal Alien Train Jun 20 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 20
Winn Dixie is owned and operated by the klu klu... Jun 16 Sandra Day 2
The Sanctuary 4584 Cox Rd. Evans GA., RACIST & ... Jun 16 Johnnnie 2
Libertarians Hate Trump Jun 16 so you know 18

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance