Comments
17,221 - 17,240 of 53,111 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18145 Jul 13, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>agree again, in part. But can we afford to wait.
I am sorry but i don't understand the meaning of your question. Rephrase it.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18146 Jul 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
I have been watching this Zimmerman thing for a little while and it is sickening what Obama and the media has done with this case. Obama made it into a racial thing. He personalized it. So did the news media. Obama needed Black votes so he played it up to stir things up. The news media had already been doing its job, for the White House, by yelling a white man murders a Black boy. First mistake the man wasn't White, as he was Hispanic with Black blood in him. Zimmermans Grandmother was Black.
Obama and the Department of Justice had Zimmerman tried , convicted as a guilty racist White man.
Obama has done more to harm race relations in this country than almost anyone I can think of.
He divides us into races, sexes, sexual preference, age groups, religious preferences, cultural and regional differences. This country is divided more now than at almost any time I can remember. Divide and conquer.
All this was done just to get elected. How cheap and underhanded is that? How can anyone be stupid enough to keep falling for it again?
provide me with some links of Obama supporting a conviction in the Zimmerman case, if you can. Quotes, please- not what some wacko thinks he thinks, okay.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18147 Jul 13, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>provide me with some links of Obama supporting a conviction in the Zimmerman case, if you can. Quotes, please- not what some wacko thinks he thinks, okay.
I am waiting, Dave. This could be a game-changer for me. I will not tolerate anyone that tries to sway the justice system in favor of one or the other.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18148 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, you broomridin,*itch

Struck a vital nerve huh?
Truth hurts does it?

Go for a bicycle ride.
Take a deep breath.
Drink some more Obama kool-aid.

Learn to debate with words of clarity.
Better yet, learn your limitations.

I don't take people seriously when they rant, rave, swear, cuss, insult, deride, mock, or get stubborn. These are immature attitudes that prevent and hinder the expression process.

Jeb Stuart was a flamboyant persona, dressed as a dandy, and had a lot of class.
You insult his name by using it.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18150 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>hey syn, now that was an insult- not an analogy.(but not to you).

Sorry tonka toy, you don't have the ability to insult, only show ignorance.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18151 Jul 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
I have been watching this Zimmerman thing for a little while and it is sickening what Obama and the media has done with this case. Obama made it into a racial thing. He personalized it. So did the news media. Obama needed Black votes so he played it up to stir things up. The news media had already been doing its job, for the White House, by yelling a white man murders a Black boy. First mistake the man wasn't White, as he was Hispanic with Black blood in him. Zimmermans Grandmother was Black.
Obama and the Department of Justice had Zimmerman tried , convicted as a guilty racist White man.
Obama has done more to harm race relations in this country than almost anyone I can think of.
He divides us into races, sexes, sexual preference, age groups, religious preferences, cultural and regional differences. This country is divided more now than at almost any time I can remember. Divide and conquer.
All this was done just to get elected. How cheap and underhanded is that? How can anyone be stupid enough to keep falling for it again?

Obama personalized it by saying "If I had a son, he would be like Trayvon."
Can't get more personal than that.
Spending federal tax dollars by the DOJ to support Trayvon martin protests.

yeah, I gotta agree with you about Obama being a divider.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18152 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
best evidence of prejudice, huh. I was expecting something like "the man is guilty and should be convicted", but then I guess that a nod is as good as a wink to a blind ho!
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18153 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>best evidence of prejudice, huh. I was expecting something like "the man is guilty and should be convicted", but then I guess that a nod is as good as a wink to a blind ho!

Still lacking in ability to understand human nature nuances or to insult. maybe you should try words with a little more pizazz; but then you're not a real Jeb Stuart are you.

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18154 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Struck a vital nerve huh?
Truth hurts does it?
Go for a bicycle ride.
Take a deep breath.
Drink some more Obama kool-aid.
Learn to debate with words of clarity.
Better yet, learn your limitations.
I don't take people seriously when they rant, rave, swear, cuss, insult, deride, mock, or get stubborn. These are immature attitudes that prevent and hinder the expression process.
Jeb Stuart was a flamboyant persona, dressed as a dandy, and had a lot of class.
You insult his name by using it.
okay, then try this on, ho. The "Who" was a great rock group that gave us many beautiful songs. But all that you have to offer is verbal flatulence- at best.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18155 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>okay, then try this on, ho. The "Who" was a great rock group that gave us many beautiful songs. But all that you have to offer is verbal flatulence- at best.

Getting into a verbal spar with a language midget can be fun. Bring it on twit, or should I say dimwit?

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18156 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>okay, then try this on, ho. The "Who" was a great rock group that gave us many beautiful songs. But all that you have to offer is verbal flatulence- at best.
I'm sorry, was that not expressive enough.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18157 Jul 14, 2013
"The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) has called on the Obama administration to pursue civil rights charges against George Zimmerman."

Holder owes the NAACP for supporting him during his tenure as The AG.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18158 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting into a verbal spar with a language midget can be fun. Bring it on twit, or should I say dimwit?
"midget"??? You must be confusing me with your old man, right!
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18159 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>"midget"??? You must be confusing me with your old man, right!

No-I would never make that distinction. But you have given me a clue of what you call your Father, the man who gave you life. Only an incorrigible would call his Father such. Do you hate him so much to demean him as you have.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18160 Jul 14, 2013
Example of an Idiot...

""This verdict was prepared from day one," George Ciccariello-Maher said. "From the media campaign of demonizing Martin, to the selection of a nonblack jury, to the instruction not to refer to race ... his was the chronicle of an acquittal foretold.""

"media campaign of demonizing Martin."
Looney tunes interpretation of a media who tried their best to crucify Zimmerman, egging on the racist card by saying Zimmerman is a white man when in fact he has a black grand-mother.

Race had no part in this tragedy, it was a case effort to a trial of gun control with Zimmerman as the target.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18161 Jul 14, 2013
Did the State of Florida violate the rules of discovery? I read the link as a yes. The State was determined to hang Zimmerman any way they could. A shameful act on the part of the Florida A.G.

"But the defense said Kruidbos' testimony supports its claim that the state violated the rules of discovery."
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18162 Jul 14, 2013
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18163 Jul 14, 2013
A good quote describing Congress.

"I am not goofy enough to be in the House, and I'm not senile enough to be in the Senate,"

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#18164 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>provide me with some links of Obama supporting a conviction in the Zimmerman case, if you can. Quotes, please- not what some wacko thinks he thinks, okay.
I don't see where anyone said that Obama supported a conviction. That's a Lucy statement.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#18165 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
"Division" is a top rated strategy. It is a tactic used in war, sports, and politics. Nobama and his team are experts at it. Why anyone is so stupid as to vote for this type of agenda, twice, is a question for the ages.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) 1 hr oking09 6
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) 20 hr Pfffft 185
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Wed starlust24 49
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Aug 26 Patty M 144
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Aug 19 Sam 5
Garage sale Aug 13 Park Row 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Aug 9 GoDotGa 12
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••