Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you argue with polls, are you saying the businesses that responded were lying? You also quoted stats that show businesses expect Obamacare to both increase their costs and lower healthcare - and this supports your position, how?
"Other business owners haven’t been able to avoid eliminating jobs. A Gallup poll taken in June found that nearly one in five small businesses—19 percent of those surveyed—have cut workers “as a specific result of the Affordable Care Act.” The same poll, first reported by CNBC, found that 41 percent of those interviewed had suspended hiring because of Obamacare. The poll of 603 business owners with less than $20 million in annual sales also found that 55 percent believe Obamacare will lead to higher health care costs, while just 5 percent saw future cost savings."
You're not helping your case much.
This is not the first time Oh My has done this. Weird, huh?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't got a clue is right... Obamacare is already a trainwreck. Just ask hospital administrators, ask doctors, ask patients who were booted out the door before they were well & strong enough for discharge, only to return for readmission within 24-48 hours. So many think it's just about an insurance plan, Obamacare isn't just about health coverage mandates, plans & premiums. It's way, way more complicated than even that. Obamacare is COOKBOOK medicine. It's about fully enforcing managed care of patients PER diagnosis, it's not about individualized QUALITY healthcare, anymore. If a patient enters the hospital for ANY diagnosis, there are guidelines in place for the treatment by DIAGNOSIS, basically all patients with a certain illness, whether acute or chronic are treated exactly the same. It's called Interqual Clinical Guidelines, or COOKBOOK medicine, a popular term for practice of medicine by STRICT adherence to practice guidelines, which may NOT be an appropriate substitute for clinical judgement. This is where the Dr. decisions & judgement mean very little anymore, Obamacare guidelines will determine length of stays, whether they will pay for certain tests procedures. Is it necessary??? Someone other than doctors will be making major decisions pertaining to diagnosis & treatment. It's already happening, Obamacare will enforce these guidelines, which many doctors describe as a COOKBOOK of disasters.
I shake my head at some of the posts here (by libs) who DO NOT have a clue. They support it without understanding it. Much like Obamacare was rammed through Congress, those fools DID NOT & DO NOT understand, either. COURSE, they don't understand death panels either. Poor souls DO NOT have a clue - IS exactly right.
Last week, I posted some info. I got in regard to Obamacare from a nurse and I was accused of making it up. The libs are SO dead set on defying anything a conservative says/posts, they'll take themselves down the tubes before they'll even consider the possibility that Obama has hoodwinked us ALL. It's horrendous.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"Who" are you to make fun of my name. Is that what you do when you are dead wrong and got no way to lie you way out?? "Who" do you think you are, Synergy.
You are no challenge for ME. I have proved that many times, so YOU need to limit your replies to "Who" when you are addressing him. Leave me out of it.
OMTE

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no challenge for ME. I have proved that many times, so YOU need to limit your replies to "Who" when you are addressing him. Leave me out of it.
You are challenged girl. LoL. Why do you think Fox doesn't want to talk about immigration?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You are challenged girl. LoL. Why do you think Fox doesn't want to talk about immigration?
I don't watch FOX, so I have no idea. What is your thinking on that?
OMTE

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch FOX, so I have no idea. What is your thinking on that?
I think they're scared to pick sides right now. That or they were told to keep their mouth's shut so Congress could pass an amnesty bill.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, do without insurance that's the ticket. And judging from your answer that'll be 100% of the young.
You have made an assumption regarding the percentage of young people that will, or will not buy health insurance., based on nothing. You asked what the penalty was, I told you. It's strictly a financial matter to the young. They'll pay the penalty, and if they need insurance, they'll buy it when they need it. No pre existing conditions, remember?
Who

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you swallow a cup of fertilizer and grow a brain? You'd feel better. I know the rest of us certainly would appreciate it.
Cow manure has better use than to feed it to him.
Who

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not the first time Oh My has done this. Weird, huh?

I have some worn out fence post that Oh my has argued with.
Who

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

A pic of a dysfunctional cabinet.

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/4YXROW41wih...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I have some worn out fence post that Oh my has argued with.
HA!(except I have gotten roped into that spin cycle more than once) ;}
Who

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
What percentage would that be....
Can you point to the Exchange site for GA where we can see what this coverage is going to cost, oh wait, GA hasn't set one up yet.

And to my knowledge Georgia does not plan to set one up. Why should the State set one up at Georgia taxpayers expense? Let the Feds set it up, it's their mess to clean up.
But wait, Obamie and his cohorts wait till the last minute, then scramble, and finally put it off till 2015. What you want to bet come 2015, they still won't understand the sorry Obamacare law and how to implement. Government workers are slackers when it comes to work, their motto is "outsource it to private enterprise." And private enterprise says "you didn't give us enough money to do the job, we want more money." And the vicious cycle of politicians throwing money at private enterprise grows even more.

Who

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!(except I have gotten roped into that spin cycle more than once) ;}

Yeah, but he argued the fence post were not fence post, only sticks in the ground. He excluded the barb wire as a factor.
Who

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but he argued the fence post were not fence post, only sticks in the ground. He excluded the barb wire as a factor.
To elaborate on this post, I will further explain.

Since I use wood posts, Oh my is technically correct they are sticks.
But the breakdown in communication comes when he argues the wire and the post are apples and organges and do not go together. He uses left wing websites to back him up with long winded posts. His jargon ap*****(someone must have complained my using the term because topix now considers it an offensive term,(I wonder who complained.)) creates a conundrum when trying to assess what he posts, pretty much the same problem we have with IO.
I really think their efforts at trying to confuse all posters have backfired and now most of their post turns into gobblygook. Sorta like this one.

and since Oh my has not posted in the middle of the night again, perhaps he is sleeping easier.

Who

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Six of one in this basket, and a half dozen in the other basket.

AP:'Steady job gains could help US economy rebound'...
REUTERS:'U.S. job growth probably slowed in June'...
Who

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

A look into the comedic psyche of a wanna be jihadist.

"The Americans advised (Suffian) that they did not want to do a martyrdom operation, but still wanted to travel for jihad," the FBI reported."

"The Americans . advised (Suffian) that they did not want to do a martyrdom operation, but still wanted to travel for jihad," the FBI reported.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/05/terroris...

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
And to my knowledge Georgia does not plan to set one up. Why should the State set one up at Georgia taxpayers expense? Let the Feds set it up, it's their mess to clean up.
But wait, Obamie and his cohorts wait till the last minute, then scramble, and finally put it off till 2015. What you want to bet come 2015, they still won't understand the sorry Obamacare law and how to implement. Government workers are slackers when it comes to work, their motto is "outsource it to private enterprise." And private enterprise says "you didn't give us enough money to do the job, we want more money." And the vicious cycle of politicians throwing money at private enterprise grows even more.
Obama will turn out to be nothing more than election propogsanda.

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

"Obamacare" will turn out to be nothing more than election propogsanda.
Who

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Could there be any truth to this, "Palestinian jihadist group claims credit for Arizona wildfire."

Would our government tell us if it is true?

http://www.longwarjournal.org/threat-matrix/a...
Who

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will turn out to be nothing more than election propogsanda.
I hope you are correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Tue Sam 5
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Aug 15 concerned citizen 142
Garage sale Aug 13 Park Row 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Aug 9 GoDotGa 12
Help! where can I go watch commercial boats unl... Aug 4 hungry tourist 1
Dr Sina Dadfarmay of Savannah Jul 29 Serious 1
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) Jul 27 ilearnfromblackra... 32

Search the Savannah Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Savannah News, Events & Info