Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17185 Jul 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
....BTW, you really should expect him to pass policy which helps you personally.
Thank you so much for this revealing post, such a fine example of the differences that split this country.
Who

Toccoa, GA

#17186 Jul 4, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

For example, I could say that Obama has helped me sleep easier at night because he gave the green light for the mission that successfully got Osama bin Laden.

ROFL.
Postings many times at 3 and 4 am is sleeping easier at night?

Just maybe you are a slug during the day.
you lose

Jefferson, GA

#17187 Jul 4, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you missed the cold hard facts presented about Bush drone strike casualties vs Obama drone strike casulaties. Several links from reputable, reliable news sources presented the numbers you libs refuse to read & believe. No "study" about it. You lose.
Where do you people keep your brains??

The DIFFERENCE is Bush used boots on the ground and mile high flying bombers to kill. He also used drones on a limited basis compared to the way Obama is using drones. Its a much more humane way to kill people, cuts down the number of innocents. And there are always innocent people killed no matter how hard you try and avoid it. You got any idea just how many innocent people have been killed in the Bush wars. Google it and use any source you like, the numbers will still make you sick. You people hate the guy so much you will believe and turn any story into a bad Obama story. You not only lose you are a chronic loser.
Who

Toccoa, GA

#17188 Jul 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Dave, I checked it out. publication called "Moral Low Ground", in the same newsletter there is an article called "Ethnic Cleansing", Israel destroys four homes housing 40 Palestinians, leaving them homeless in the occupied west bank. I just wonder how you right wingers feel about that one.

The difference between liberals and conservatives::
Conservatives take the Moral High Ground(road) while liberals take the Moral Low Ground(road).

Liberals wallow in the mud and filth of killing babies, same sex couples, allowing free drug use, praying at the alter of self-indulgence, and general all around corruption in front of everyone while living off those who create a productive society. And too many others to list.

Conservatives take the high ground and indulge in right living, respecting the rights of others, fair play, believe in the constitution, protecting babies, believe man and woman are made for each other, abhor homosexuality, know there is a power greater than man, create the productive society that liberals believe is the role of government. And too many others to list.

To get from the sorry low ground to the worthy high ground is impossible while in a drug induced state of existence while living off others.
Who

Toccoa, GA

#17189 Jul 4, 2013
you lose wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a much more humane way to kill people,

Humane way to kill people??????
humane??? humane???
really??
Please tell us what would be a humane way to kill you??
needle? rope? gun? knife? missile from a drone? bomb from a plane?
poison from the wife?

Tell us conservatives where the difference in how a person dies makes a difference to the one who dies.

Where does compassion come into play when you kill someone?
Where does mercy come into play when you kill someone?

Dead is dead, doesn't matter which way you become dead.

And drones HAVE killed innocents.
Informed Opinion

United States

#17190 Jul 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>I think he must be better at what he does while sleeping. He's not doing very well while awake. lol
I wasn't surprised that he couldn't come up with anything much in regard to how Obama has helped him on a personal level. If it weren't for the Seals getting Bin Laden, Obama wouldn't have anything except his flip flopping on gay marriage.
We know the Right Wing Wacko creed if Ronnie Ray-Gun's slogan "Greed is Good - It's All About Me"
- but some of us actually care about America and our fellow Americans.

It's OK - we understand that concept is so foreign to Right Wingers that its impossible for then to grasp - so don't hurt your brain trying to internalize such an antithetical ideal.

But, to answer your question:

Actually, I've done financially very well under Bush and Obama, thank you.

Under Bush, my income was stagnant, but thanks to tax cuts, my profits and net income increased substantially.

My employees took major hits - I laid off about 30% of them, but they voted for Bush, so they reaped what they sowed - now that's ironic justice.

Ironically, one tried to sue me, but thanks to " Right to Starve" laws, his case was not only dismissed - we got a judgment for attorney's fees against him using the "Offer of Judgment" statutes.

Under Obama, my taxes increased - but not nearly to where they were before the Bush Tax cuts - and my gross revenue and profits increased - resulting is very good years.

I brought back half the laid off employees, who amazingly, although I laid them off as a result of Right Wing policies - and can bring them back under Obama - still hate Obama and love Bush.

Under Bush - my real estate investments, and 401K were almost destroyed.

Under Obama - my real estate investments are coming back to about 73% what they were before Bush tanked the economy, and my 401K has grown larger than ever.

I hope that answers your question.

No need to worry too much about me, but thanks for your concern.

As Ronnie Ray-Gun stated in his famous inspirational Inaugural Address, repeated by Right Wingers each night as they lovingly caress their government checks:

"Ask not what you can do for your country - ask what your country can do for you".
Scott

Alto, GA

#17191 Jul 4, 2013
you lose wrote:
<quoted text>
The DIFFERENCE is Bush used boots on the ground and mile high flying bombers to kill. He also used drones on a limited basis compared to the way Obama is using drones. Its a much more humane way to kill people, cuts down the number of innocents. And there are always innocent people killed no matter how hard you try and avoid it. You got any idea just how many innocent people have been killed in the Bush wars. Google it and use any source you like, the numbers will still make you sick. You people hate the guy so much you will believe and turn any story into a bad Obama story. You not only lose you are a chronic loser.
I think the bigger question is: Where do any of us keep our brains? We get so caught up in Left vs Right, Conservative vs Liberal and so on, we elect people for office the political machinery tell us to vote for. Then, we end up with those who represent us making terrible decisions based on whether or not they will be re-elected. In the case of Barack Obama, the machinery decided it was time for an African American who could make great speeches to run for President. This man had no experience at much of anything but, it didn't matter. We fell for his promises of hope and change. The result is, at this point, we don't have to look very hard to "turn any story into a bad Obama story". He is adept at leading from behind and turning our country into the laughing stock of the entire World. This goofy guy is quite simply not a leader, has shown no leadership on any issue and show no promise of any leadership. Obama is simply a product of the media and the majority have fallen for it and continue to do so. The biggest danger is that there is not any leadership in not only the Executive branch but the Legislative branch as well.

On this July 4th, as we celebrate our independence, we also can easily see our country in a great decline. Will we survive these next few years? I only wish I knew. In the meantime, we are all losing, Republicans and Democrats alike.

Have a nice 4th.
Informed Opinion

United States

#17192 Jul 4, 2013
you lose wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you people keep your brains??

Please, don't do that.

I read your post and blew orange juice out my nose !!!

Bush and Cheney - two cowardly, draft dodging, war profiteers, who made money sending kids to Vietnam, while they skunked into the dark, got drunk and made money on the War - are worthy of respect ?

Are you nuts ?

Bush and Cheney - two cowardly draft dodging scumbags who killed 5,000 American troops in Iraq, and hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, just so so they could suck up to their Saudi Arabian masters, and get re-elected - are to be respected - instead of arrested, tried, and imprisoned as war criminals that rival Stalin.

Have you lost your mind ?

Bush is to American Values what Charlie Manson is to women's rights.
Disgusted

Toccoa, GA

#17193 Jul 4, 2013
It's time to wipe the slate clean, from local to national. This is not what our fore-fathers intended.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17194 Jul 4, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL.
Postings many times at 3 and 4 am is sleeping easier at night?
Just maybe you are a slug during the day.
Sure why not, I'd gotten close to 8 hours of sound sleep thanks to the fact that President Obama had given the green light on the mission to capture or kill Osama bin Laden.

Ooooow, you've reduced yourself to name calling again.

Thanks for playing.
Who

Toccoa, GA

#17195 Jul 4, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure why not, I'd gotten close to 8 hours of sound sleep thanks to the fact that President Obama had given the green light on the mission to capture or kill Osama bin Laden.
Ooooow, you've reduced yourself to name calling again.
Thanks for playing.
so you're going to slug it through the daylight hours also huh.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17196 Jul 4, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between Jews and Everybody Else:

Everybody Else takes the Moral High Ground(road) while Jews take the Moral Low Ground(road).

Jews wallow in the mud and filth of killing babies, same sex couples, allowing free drug use, praying at the alter of self-indulgence, and general all around corruption in front of everyone while living off those who create a productive society. And too many others to list.

Everybody Else takes the high ground and indulge in right living, respecting the rights of others, fair play, believe in the constitution, protecting babies, believe man and woman are made for each other, abhor homosexuality, know there is a power greater than man, create the productive society that Jews believe is the role of government. And too many others to list.

To get from the sorry low ground to the worthy high ground is impossible while in a drug induced state of existence while living off others.
There, I fixed your spelling.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17197 Jul 4, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all just Muslims, every single one of them bent on our destruction and who hate us because of our freedoms.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#17198 Jul 4, 2013
you lose wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make it past "more humane way to kill people"-good grief, you're talking about a Nobel PEACE prize winner, idiot. As bad as you & IO want to make the last 5-1/2 years about Bush, it's NOT about Bush.... but, if it makes you feel better in some twisted sorta way, keep ignoring Obama & focus on Bush. It makes no difference to me, NONE whatsoever.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17199 Jul 4, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
There, I fixed your spelling.
thanks, oh my.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#17200 Jul 4, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Humane way to kill people??????
humane??? humane???
really??
Please tell us what would be a humane way to kill you??
needle? rope? gun? knife? missile from a drone? bomb from a plane?
poison from the wife?
Tell us conservatives where the difference in how a person dies makes a difference to the one who dies.
Where does compassion come into play when you kill someone?
Where does mercy come into play when you kill someone?
Dead is dead, doesn't matter which way you become dead.
THANK YOU, thank you, thank you!!! I didn't see your reply before I posted... This person is an absolute fool.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17201 Jul 4, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at the burning question that you were so eager to have answered:
What has Obama done specifically that has helped you?
Please show us where this question specifies a quantity of answers to fulfill your request.
Please show us where this question specifies that an answer must meet your definition of help.
If you don't like my answer,
perhaps you should rephrase the question...
For example, I could say that Obama has helped me sleep easier at night because he gave the green light for the mission that successfully got Osama bin Laden.
lol Never mind. Just more duck and dodge. Expected.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#17202 Jul 4, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're going to slug it through the daylight hours also huh.
Oh my will now copy & paste 100 links on REM sleep, power naps & endless statistics on sleep studies.
She's very easily distracted from FACTUAL current events. LOL.:)

Location hidden

#17203 Jul 4, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to look too far, in fact this was discussed about a week or so ago and drove y'all up the wall. Twisted your brains and your tongues into pretzels of logic and declaring that compromise is equal to failure.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
PolitiFact has compiled more than 500 promises that Barack Obama made during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns and is tracking their progress on our Obameter.
We rate their status as Not Yet Rated, In the Works or Stalled. Once we find action is completed, we rate them Promise Kept, Compromise or Promise Broken.
The Obameter Scorecard
Promise Kept 241 (45%)
Compromise 131 (25%)
Promise Broken 119 (22%)
Stalled 2 (0%)
In the Works 24 (5%)
Not yet rated 15 (3%)
Yep! AND we determined that a 45% success rate would be considered a failure by normal standards. In other words, if a conservative president had made a ridiculous number of promises and ONLY achieved 45% of those promises, you looney libs would be losing your minds. DOUBLE STANDARD. That dog won't hunt, pretzel girl.

Location hidden

#17204 Jul 4, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for this revealing post, such a fine example of the differences that split this country.
rotfl Your self-rightousness doesn't cover your obvious disappointment in Obama. If you didn't consider yourself, you woudn't know which side of the political isle you are on. Don't EVEN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... 3 hr PleaseDontShootMe 2
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Sep 16 Sherri waters 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep 8 FearDevil 145
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
US Department of Labor encourage work place vio... (Jul '13) Sep 3 We told you 15
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Savannah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savannah