Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#17080 Jul 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a suggestion.
Attacking ObamaCare is a guaranteed loser for Right Wingers, and ObamaCare is actually consistent with Right Wingers claims of supporting personal responsibility and stopping freeloading deadbeats from obtaining free health care at the expense of responsible Americans.
It's such a good idea the entire rest of the industrialized world has already adopted a stronger version of ObamaCare and not a single country that adopted it, has ever been willing to give it up.
Right Wingers attacking ObamaCare just appear hypocritical, silly, corporate tools arguing against personal responsibility.
Instead, attack the dreaded Obama for:
- Just like Bush, Illegally bombing, kidnapping, detaining, and killing people, including American citizens;
- just like Bush, illegally wiretapping, intercepting and collecting the emails, texts, videos, and pictures Americans communicate to one another;
- Just like Bush, appointing the Wall Street banksters and überrich to control the government;
- Just like Bush, using hired mercenaries and private contractors to replace U.S. military personnel, creating trillions in profits for War Profiteers;
- Refusing to close Gitmo, whining that "Congress" won't let him", instead of telling Congress that he's sending the real terrorists to New York for trial, and turning loose anyone Congress refuses to allow in the Country; and
- Just like Bush, claiming the King's Privilege to put to death any subject that the King determines is disloyal to the crown.
Obama has, and continues to engage in lots and lots of conduct that deserves his impeachment and prosecution, just as did Bush, so attack him for the really horrible stuff he has done.
We Normal Americans would join you.
But the IRS thing .... really ... isn't that like complaining that the Captain of the Titanic didn't polish his shoes the night it struck the iceberg ?
Wow man! Just what is your problem? Change your medication. How many times must I tell you that Bush is no longer president. Get a new calendar and check out the date on it. There have been two presidential elections since Bush left office. A Democrat named Barack Obama won two terms as president. He has been in office for 4 1/2 years. Can't you remember voting for him? You voted twice to help elect him as president. Bush is in longer in office. Please believe me.
You are the ultimate Back to the Future Man. You just can't seem to get back to the future, which is the actual present time.
Who

Alto, GA

#17081 Jul 2, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed that the libs get real upset when someone sends in one of those post which they claim is an email. I think they go after them because the progressive sites that they want to quote from have had time to try and set up responses to the old email. Somebody else has sat down and tried to figure out how to respond and spin it, and that is what they post on here.
On the other hand when You or I give actual web links they do not respond to them because they didn't have a progressive web site to tell them what to say. Therefore we get no response.
Good notation.
That would explain why they all post the same thing, say the same thing, act the same way, and look alike. They are clones of Obama's twitter account.
OMTE

Millbrook, AL

#17082 Jul 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we keep paying people to hate us when they'll still hate us for free? It doesn't make sense that we are still sending money to other countries to help THEM when we need to help ourselves. Sending our money to people who hate us has been going on for a loooooooooooong time.
Exactly. It needs to stop. We can take care of ourselves, if our government would stop puttin on heirs, as we southerners say.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17084 Jul 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny.
Chickenbutt thinks it's funny. rotfl

Location hidden

#17085 Jul 2, 2013
This is a great(short) article that explains the mindset of the left in regard to young thugs. This is absolutely true as far as I am concerned. The left is doing all it can to destroy this country. How can a left winger even admit to being such. Ugh.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...

Location hidden

#17086 Jul 2, 2013
Well, an interesting article on Democrats fuzzy math in regard to student loans. Good grief. Will the problems with this administration NEVER end?????????

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Location hidden

#17087 Jul 2, 2013
This is a prime example of what other leaders think of Obama. How humilating for us.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...

Location hidden

#17088 Jul 2, 2013
Bush shadows Obama in Africa.

http://www.realclearworld.com/2013/07/01/bush...
OMTE

Warrior, AL

#17089 Jul 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a suggestion.
Attacking ObamaCare is a guaranteed loser for Right Wingers, and ObamaCare is actually consistent with Right Wingers claims of supporting personal responsibility and stopping freeloading deadbeats from obtaining free health care at the expense of responsible Americans.
It's such a good idea the entire rest of the industrialized world has already adopted a stronger version of ObamaCare and not a single country that adopted it, has ever been willing to give it up.
Right Wingers attacking ObamaCare just appear hypocritical, silly, corporate tools arguing against personal responsibility.
Instead, attack the dreaded Obama for:
- Just like Bush, Illegally bombing, kidnapping, detaining, and killing people, including American citizens;
- just like Bush, illegally wiretapping, intercepting and collecting the emails, texts, videos, and pictures Americans communicate to one another;
- Just like Bush, appointing the Wall Street banksters and überrich to control the government;
- Just like Bush, using hired mercenaries and private contractors to replace U.S. military personnel, creating trillions in profits for War Profiteers;
- Refusing to close Gitmo, whining that "Congress" won't let him", instead of telling Congress that he's sending the real terrorists to New York for trial, and turning loose anyone Congress refuses to allow in the Country; and
- Just like Bush, claiming the King's Privilege to put to death any subject that the King determines is disloyal to the crown.
Obama has, and continues to engage in lots and lots of conduct that deserves his impeachment and prosecution, just as did Bush, so attack him for the really horrible stuff he has done.
We Normal Americans would join you.
But the IRS thing .... really ... isn't that like complaining that the Captain of the Titanic didn't polish his shoes the night it struck the iceberg ?
I see what your sayin. Don't sweat the small stuff? Huh? I don't agree with about half your post, but all in all, good post A.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17090 Jul 2, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow man! Just what is your problem? Change your medication. How many times must I tell you that Bush is no longer president. Get a new calendar and check out the date on it. There have been two presidential elections since Bush left office. A Democrat named Barack Obama won two terms as president. He has been in office for 4 1/2 years. Can't you remember voting for him? You voted twice to help elect him as president. Bush is in longer in office. Please believe me.
You are the ultimate Back to the Future Man. You just can't seem to get back to the future, which is the actual present time.
The only explanations I can come up with for his repetitious nonsense is that he knows there is no supporting what the Dems are doing so he:
A. Exaggerates, distorts and lies about Bush and Reagan (Reagan - seriously, the man hasn't been President for 25 years and has been deceased for 9)- but given the current Democrat party - I almost can't blame him.
B. Tries to claim Obama is right wing - and actually believes anyone can take him seriously after that.

I guess its some delusional mechanism his poor little psyche has come up with to defend his allegiance to the Left.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17092 Jul 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Yeah, you looney left wing liberal lunatics don't post stuff from chain mails, huh? lol Your double standard is as old as your race card excuse. You vote Democrat because you believe the governnment can do a better job of spending the money you earn than you can. POOR YOU.
When it happens be sure to point it out, then we can all discuss the veracity of its content.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17093 Jul 3, 2013
Who wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
HHmmmmmmmmmm-
"In what sounds like a science-fiction novel come to life, one scientist says he is close to being able to affix one person's head to another human body."
So let's say we use IO's head with the body of a donkey. Would anything change?
Or we use Oh my's head on guest's body, would anything change?
So I say this scientist would make no money in Florida as the State is over run with liberal brainless donkeys, or in Georgia by exchanging one brainless head for another brainless head.(of course the body would not know the difference.)
Yet another post overflowing with thought provoking commentary and analysis of the events of the day. We know this is far from the best you can do and look forward to future posts emanating from the deep dark dank recesses of your mind.
Who

Alto, GA

#17094 Jul 3, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another post overflowing with thought provoking commentary and analysis of the events of the day. We know this is far from the best you can do and look forward to future posts emanating from the deep dark dank recesses of your mind.

so what do you not like?
Your head on "guests" body? or "guests head on your body?

Or what IO would look like with a donkey tail stuck on him?

A head is a head, makes no difference to anyone according to libroid policy. Even the dead heads can vote, we see it here on topix everyday.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#17095 Jul 3, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>The only explanations I can come up with for his repetitious nonsense is that he knows there is no supporting what the Dems are doing so he:
A. Exaggerates, distorts and lies about Bush and Reagan (Reagan - seriously, the man hasn't been President for 25 years and has been deceased for 9)- but given the current Democrat party - I almost can't blame him.
B. Tries to claim Obama is right wing - and actually believes anyone can take him seriously after that.

I guess its some delusional mechanism his poor little psyche has come up with to defend his allegiance to the Left.
Insanity has been described as engaging in the same conduct, under the same conditions, and anticipating a different result.

Perhaps our Right Wing friends having been granted power on several occasions, and on each occasion having failed miserably, having devastated the Middle Class, having bankrupted the country, and having engaged in vast illegal and Unconstitutional conduct, would like us to forget the results.

Hey.. If I were a Right Wing Wacko, I'd also want to forget Nixon, Ronnie Ray-Gun, George Bush, and the rest of the Right Wing felonious fiends.

But ... On Planet Earth... Intelligent and sane people learn from their mistakes .. they don't long to repeat them.
Who

Alto, GA

#17096 Jul 3, 2013
My understanding of the Obama administration::
Illegal gays can bring their life partners into the U.S. and get married, become citizens, etc.

Those seeking asylum in the U.S. for religion purposes to home school must be sent back to their country per the DOJ so their home country can punish homeschooling parents.

If the article is correct, it reads like the persecution from the Catholic church before the reformation or the persecution from the King of England which caused the influx of Pilgrims to America to get away from England.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/doj-governments-ca...
wait a minute

Douglasville, GA

#17097 Jul 3, 2013
wait a minute

Douglasville, GA

#17098 Jul 3, 2013
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/03...

HERE WE GO!
Wonder what our fearless leader will do?
Who

Alto, GA

#17099 Jul 3, 2013
wait a minute wrote:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_ news/2013/07/03/19263401-17-ki lled-by-us-drone-strike-that-j olted-entire-pakistani-town
HHMMMM?
Thanks for the link, another link within that link provides this info:

"Drone strikes — billed by President Barack Obama as tactically surgical and less deadly to civilians than conventional air power — are 10 times more likely to cause innocent casualties than bombs or missiles unleashed from U.S. jets, according to a new study based on classified military documents."

Obama, the mass murderer, that only the libroids love. Good thing he's only allowed 8 years for his murdering spree.

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...
wait a minute

Douglasville, GA

#17100 Jul 3, 2013
US President Barack Obama and Chief of US General Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey intervened in the Egyptian crisis early Tuesday, July 2, in an attempt to save the besieged President Mohamed Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood. Obama called the Egyptian president and Gen. Dempsey phoned Chief of staff Gen. Sedki Sobhi, hoping to defuse the three-way crisis between the regime, the army and the protest movement before it gets out of hand.
The crash of Morsi’s presidency would seriously undermine the objectives of the Arab Revolt pursued by the Obama administration as the arch-stone of his Middle East policy.

Middle East sources report that the army chiefs led by Defense Minister Gen. Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi rejected the American proposal.
Obama promised to back steps taken by President Morsi to show he is “responsive to the opposition’s concerns,” while Gen. Dempsey asked Egyptian generals to moderate their stand against the Muslim Brotherhood. The underlying message was that if they failed to do so, Washington might reconsider its $1.3 billion annual military assistance package which is the main source of income for the armed forces.

Heartened by the US president’s vote of support, Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood and its Islamic allies, rejected the army’s ultimatum for resolving the country’s deadly crisis, saying it would sow confusion and ran contrary to the Egyptian constitution.

Morsi insisted he would stick to his own plans for national reconciliation.

His regime is meanwhile crumbling: Foreign Minister Mohamed Kamel Amr resigned early Tuesday, the sixth minister to quit the government in the last 24 hours. He follows the president’s military adviser Gen. Sami Anan, former chief of staff under President Hosni Mubarak. Senior judges and high police officers were seen taking part in the anti-government protest rallies of the last week.
Who

Alto, GA

#17101 Jul 3, 2013
Do you think these pics show a love for Obama?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-02/gues...

Looks like the Arabs hate Obama more than they did bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More people with Ebolo Dec 24 Raymibd 1
Interracial Dating (Feb '13) Dec 24 EW Shank 16
Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) Dec 21 AWG 35
Dinner & Ghost Hunt with Syfy Channel's Ghost H... Dec 20 chadmorin 1
Jonathan K. Graham has been cheating on his soo... Dec 19 truth hurts 1
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Dec 15 all life matters 1
A1981female high school teacher, her husband wa... Dec 14 because 1
Savannah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web