Jeb - we needs you here. You keep things jumping and interesting.<quoted text>Please don't turn me in for a 'timeout'- Y'know', someone has to keep the record straight....
By the way, in your honor, my buddies and I toasted you with several Imperial beers while enjoying La Gloria Cubana cigars while watching soccer at the bar after the seminars.
I'm sure that paragraph alone will have the US government NSA's "Echelon" and "Marina" programs targeting my iPhone for interception, especially since the NSA's primary location for illegal wiretapping and Internet interception is in Augusta Georgia.
But I'll save them the trouble of blackmailing me, I confess:
- I've actually seen pornography, including "Meter Maids in Bondage" and "What the Parrot Saw" on both my laptop and iPhone;
- I've cheated at crossword puzzles using an iPhone app;
- I've downloaded an app that makes it sound like I'm calling from the airport when I could really be at the neighborhood bar - never used it - the damn announcement says the flight being called is to London - how obvious is that ?
- I regularly read the paper and emails on the iPhone when I should be listening to boring speakers;
- after I was married, and old girlfriend called wanting to get together - but I told her "no way" - it wasn't that difficult of choice, I'm sure she wanted to borrow money - again.
- I have researched how to travel to Cuba from the Bahamas - but I never actually took the Virgin Air flight- I'm just too chicken;
- I have shut off the GPS locating devices so my Wife wouldn't know I met my buddies at the local bar for a happy hour bourbon after work - of course I later confessed to her - she would have figured it out anyway - wives always do.
There ... I just saved the government the costs of accumulating all that personal data on me for blackmail purposes.