Comments
15,281 - 15,300 of 53,542 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16137 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. You and Ag have had some historical discussions.
Now, what are your views on immigration.
that does not sound like much of a concession, to me. Am I going to get paid for this?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16138 Jun 21, 2013
Go ahead Jeb. Spit it out. You even have my interest up. What are your deep thoughts on immigration? I may disagree with you or I might even agree with you. We will never know until you tell us.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16139 Jun 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to know myself. Jeb.
Syn, OMTE said it best a week or two ago, there are some on this forum that much more articulate and educated than myself. I choose to let them do the leg-work. I just do the best that I can.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16140 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Syn, OMTE said it best a week or two ago, there are some on this forum that much more articulate and educated than myself. I choose to let them do the leg-work. I just do the best that I can.
Don't sell yourself short. A person that reads as much as you, and is as well versed in history as you are is not illiterate nor ignorant. Your articulation is just fine.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16141 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Syn, OMTE said it best a week or two ago, there are some on this forum that much more articulate and educated than myself. I choose to let them do the leg-work. I just do the best that I can.
Jeb, we ALL just do the best we can. This isn't as essay contest. You have your own ideas on immigration. I held up my end of the agreement. Now, stand behind your word. What are your views on immigration.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16142 Jun 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sell yourself short. A person that reads as much as you, and is as well versed in history as you are is not illiterate nor ignorant. Your articulation is just fine.
Agreed.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16143 Jun 21, 2013
With all of this interest in Jeb's opinion on immigration - I'd like to hear it too ;) - I started thinking about legal immigration to the US. There is so much talk of the illegal immigration going on, I tend to forget that we do have legal immigration still occurring. From what I could find, the US grants legal permanent status to over 1,000,000 people a year and is the leader in immigration in the world - somehow not too surprising. Just thought I'd share.
What

Toccoa, GA

#16144 Jun 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's not a frog...
Jus' Sayin'
It's the same as duct-tape cause he's got nothing to contribute.
What

Toccoa, GA

#16145 Jun 21, 2013
Jeb ain't got nothing to say worth reading, if he did he would have already posted it.
He's looking around right now wondering if someone is looking over his shoulder.
What

Toccoa, GA

#16146 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I call it compromise, azzhole!!
More like absquatulate if anyone asks me, jerk-off.
What

Toccoa, GA

#16147 Jun 21, 2013
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#16148 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. YOU left wing looneys DO NOT want to do anything MORE in regard to securing the border. I believe the exact words on the news were,"We aren't going to do anything else with border security". Now, does THAT makes sense to you? Let me ask you this: If the border isn't secured, however a plan is put in place in regard to gaining citizenship, how will the MAJOR influx of people be controlled? You are so worried about our natural resources, how will they not be ravaged? What is the problem with securing the borders, THEN instituting the path to citizenship and let the illegals who are already here become legalized and start paying taxes? You liberals are absolutely INSANE. Do you not see how YOUR quality of life will be affected by your clueless comprehension of this?
Hmmmmm.

Who was president last time illegal aliens were granted amnesty ?

Hmmmmmm.

Could it have been Right Wing Wacko Ronnie Ray-Gun ?

Hmmmmmm.

Why, yes it was.

Another example
Of Right Wing Wackos enacting policies that lower wages, increase profits, and screw the working class American.

How RWWs hate accountability.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16149 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
More like absquatulate if anyone asks me, jerk-off.
jerk yo-self off chithead!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16150 Jun 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm.
Who was president last time illegal aliens were granted amnesty ?
Hmmmmmm.
Could it have been Right Wing Wacko Ronnie Ray-Gun ?
Hmmmmmm.
Why, yes it was.
Another example
Of Right Wing Wackos enacting policies that lower wages, increase profits, and screw the working class American.
How RWWs hate accountability.
So, you are all for what is going on with immigration right now? I have to wonder how bad illegal immigration was during the Reagan years. What was the U.S. umemplyment rate at that time? Were we having such a problem with illegals taking jobs from citizens?
Are you EVER going to move up into the 21st century? It's looking doubtful. The ONLY info you seem to have is OLD. Of course, I understand WHY. You'd get your tail handed to you on a daily basis. I don't even know why I bother responding.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16151 Jun 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm.
Who was president last time illegal aliens were granted amnesty ?
Hmmmmmm.
Could it have been Right Wing Wacko Ronnie Ray-Gun ?
Hmmmmmm.
Why, yes it was.
Another example
Of Right Wing Wackos enacting policies that lower wages, increase profits, and screw the working class American.
How RWWs hate accountability.
but was that the first 'time warp' or the second?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16152 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
His job approval rating is at an all time low. That is why he is acting like he is actually doing something right now. I'm guessing his "people' have yanked a knot in him. He is so aloof, I'm sure he is giving his "people" ulcers.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16153 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>but was that the first 'time warp' or the second?
IO exists in a time warp. An OLD time warp.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16154 Jun 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering if this poster knows what the letters BFD stand for...
Jus' wonderin'
GFY, and your chiteatin' dog, too.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16155 Jun 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sell yourself short. A person that reads as much as you, and is as well versed in history as you are is not illiterate nor ignorant. Your articulation is just fine.
thanks Dave, And FWIW, I have always respected and thought well of you, I just happen to disagree with some of your viewpoints.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16156 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
More like absquatulate if anyone asks me, jerk-off.
Btw, GFY,too. And do you have a dog? jus sayin'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug 29 oking09 6
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Aug 27 starlust24 49
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Aug 26 Patty M 144
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Aug 19 Sam 5
Garage sale Aug 13 Park Row 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Aug 9 GoDotGa 12
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Savannah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savannah
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••