Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Comments (Page 750)

Showing posts 14,981 - 15,000 of47,505
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Informed Opinion

Costa Rica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>Same ole crap, same ole recorded message.
Thanks of acknowledging the accuracy of the assertion.

Sorry that Right Wingers find history, logic, and reason so "boring" - but then again, if they didn't, they wouldn't be Right Wingers.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is too great. I actually laughed out loud when I read this - what a joke!!!!! Honey, get that plank out of your eye before complaining about the splinter in somebody else's.
----"The conservative groups you belong to want to force their beliefs on everyone and that's not the way it works in America."
Oh please, that is the hallmark of the Democratic/Liberal agenda:
abortion - we don't care that you think abortion is murder, not only did our activist judges contort the Constitution and bypass the democratic process, but we want you to pay for it too. And we don't care that an abortion is an invasive procedure that carries definite risks - your daughter may not be able to get her ears pierced without your permission - but we'll make sure she can get an abortion without your knowledge.
gun control - we don't like guns and we don't think anyone should have them, so we will exploit a tragedy and push for laws limiting law abiding citizens from exercising their 2nd Amendment rights - doesn't matter that we don't enforce existing laws and that those we push wouldn't have made a difference in the tragedy being exploited.
freedom of speech - only if it's speech we the Left approve of - if a conservative somehow gets an invitation to speak at a campus, we'll shout them down - or demand the university rescind the invitation - or destroy the conservative publications that conservative students try to hand out
(or better still, let the IRS harass you)
etc, etc
----"making mountains out of mole hills on a regular basis trying to justify what you do and say no matter what the facts are"
Oh, you mean like:
when a conservative argues that welfare only fosters dependence and doesn't offer real hope - the Left responds that it is only because we hate the poor and want children and old people to starve
"they're coming for our children,...for the sick,...for the disabled..." - John Lewis
when a Republican president takes us into a war, it can't be because he and his advisors believe it is in the best interests of our own national security - it MUST be out of greed for oil and to benefit our greedy business interests.
when a conservative laments the state of our public education system and says there must be a better answer than just throwing more money into a failing system and wants to explore other options - the Left says the Right just doesn't care about children.(but who was it that tried to end the voucher program for poor black children in DC, hmmm)
And these are just the tip of the iceberg.
----"You read a post that differs with what you think and never even consider the other side, just put it down as stupid and inaccurate, without even checking to see if the facts refute what you say."
The hypocrisy of this speaks for itself.
+1,000 one of the very best posts in this thread!

Unfortunately (perhaps fortunately?), you'll get people that will disagree on principle, some that will disagree because they don't like the facts, some that will disagree because they're clueless and uneducated and some that will disagree just because they don't like what you have to say at any time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb's vulgar side is overshadowing his "goodness & righteousness" ... or, what's left of it. Surprised we're not. We've seen this side of Jeb & read his vulgar words before.
I'm sure we have, under different names...

The (lack of) classy people always show themselves...
danger zone

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks of acknowledging the accuracy of the assertion.
Sorry that Right Wingers find history, logic, and reason so "boring" - but then again, if they didn't, they wouldn't be Right Wingers.
RWW, Bush, Bush, Bush....is all I'm hearing.
You support the most corrupt administration, ever in our history. When Obama goes down as the weakest, least effective, worst economic president in the history of America, you'll still be mumbling Bush, Bush, Bush.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>WE are the righteous, the good, the ones who will help our neighbors, the ones who do not think that we superior or better just because we may have a little more. So, do you swallow or spit?
No, YOU may be an exception, but your typical liberal thinks helping their neighbor means not giving their own money, but rather taking the hard earned money from others to give to a bloated, inefficient, impersonal bureaucracy that hurts more than helps the recipients.
And time and again I have listed studies that demonstrate that Republicans/Conservatives give far more of their own money and their own time to charity than do Democrats/Liberals.

Remember the pitiful amounts that Clinton/Gore/Biden/Obama tax returns showed was given to charity? Hypocrisy on parade.

I find it interesting that the Lefties on here are the ones who keep bring up possessions and vacations and "who has what", while accusing those on the Right of being the "material" ones.

---------
If anyone cares to read an argument for private charities vs govt programs, the following link is interesting.
http://www.downsizinggovernment.org/hhs/welfa...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Interesting question:

http://twitchy.com/2013/06/19/zinger-of-the-d...
Informed Opinion

Costa Rica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>RWW, Bush, Bush, Bush....is all I'm hearing.
You support the most corrupt administration, ever in our history. When Obama goes down as the weakest, least effective, worst economic president in the history of America, you'll still be mumbling Bush, Bush, Bush.
It's just fun, when listening to those whining today, to remind the whiners who was in charge when the ship sank.

If Right Wingers actually had a clue - they wouldn't have sank it in the first place.
danger zone

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Now, I know why he'll be giving more speeches behind bullet proof glass. He's winning fans around the world...

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/06/19/obama-...
Dunce

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Winger just can't fill enough body bags with American troops.
Yep.. Lets borrow a few more Trillion Dollars from the Chinese and bankrupt America again, kill a few thousand more Marines, and make Rwanda safe for the next brutal warlord.
Screw 'em.
Let's pay our debts, and stop killing our best men and women "bringing democracy" to whoever gets the most heart breaking press everywhere in the world.
Lets bring democracy to America and take care of Americans first.
Damn.... will Right Wingers ever learn ?
Over 33,000 Americans die each year in auto accidents from drunken drivers, stupidity, and bad drivers. And all you do is bit*h about the brave military who die to keep our country safe. You are stupid.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Ah, what's the matter Chris, is the thrill gone.........

' "MSNBC host Chris Matthews was unhappy with President Barack Obama’s performance in Germany on Wednesday, claiming that the president’s big speech fell a little flat.
Some believe the president’s address lacked its usually theatrical “oomph” because it appears he used prepared notes instead of his usual teleprompter.

And why did the president use notes instead of the teleprompter?
Matthews believes the sun is to blame. The president was forced to read from prepared notes because his teleprompters were catching the sun’s glare — and in the process “ruined” everything for the president.

“I think a lot of the problem he had today was the late afternoon sun in Berlin ruined his use of the teleprompter and so his usual dramatic windup was ruined,” Matthews said after the speech.
“I think he was really struggling with the text there.”'

That's okay, Chris - you just keep making excuses for your crush.
----------
Chris Matthews Feb, 2008
"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
Dunce

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just fun, when listening to those whining today, to remind the whiners who was in charge when the ship sank.
If Right Wingers actually had a clue - they wouldn't have sank it in the first place.
Who was in charge? yep, those liberal democratic congressmen and senators who ruled congress while Bush was in office and sunk the ship.

garbage in garbage out

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

garbage wrote:
<quoted text>
I realized something late last night. Its not what you believe that is the real problem, I think differing points of view are just one of the things that made this country. The problem with you and your friends is the arrogance and superiority that you think you have over others. Never willing to even consider that you are wrong. Conservatives like you and Bill give the group a bad name. The conservative groups you belong to want to force their beliefs on everyone and that's not the way it works in America. Its the reason your movement can't win on a national level, now or ever. Not being able to see or admit it when you are wrong, making mountains out of mole hills on a regular basis trying to justify what you do and say no matter what the facts are. Its that you are so damn arrogant about it, like you have a direct line to what's right for everyone, you don't. You read a post that differs with what you think and never even consider the other side, just put it down as stupid and inaccurate, without even checking to see if the facts refute what you say. They normally do, but you carry on anyway as if what you think and believe trumps what's factual.
I have had fun just making fun of you and your old woman ways. The same with Bill, his arrogance is sickening but its fun to play with him, like playing with a snake you know is harmless. When the snake thinks its Gods gift to humanity, and its not it starts to be boring. That being said its time to stop the fun, you and Bill are fun to play with but I have become truly sick of the both of you, to the point if I actually knew you I would want to have a face to face "talk". Never would have thought I could hate two people for being so arrogant and clueless, but you two just ooze that I'm better than everyone else with every word the two of you type. I think you are the same person, but I makes no difference I have better things to do. I can find something else that's fun and not have to know that people like the two you of even waste Gods oxygen. As a last tribute to you and Bill, I will now carry out the garbage.
don't go away mad, just go away please.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure we have, under different names...
The (lack of) classy people always show themselves...
So there will be no misunderstanding, Mr. Bill, let me list all the names that I have posted under(on this forum): cheapskate(once) usa,(for@ a week) and mothers of invention(once).I may be forgetting one, but if it was an insult to you then it may well have been me.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton has said, NOT intervening in the 1994 Rwandan massacre of almost 1,000,000 lives over a 2 month period, is his GREATEST regret as President. Do you know why? He stated, the weapons used to butcher, mutilate & torture nearly ONE MILLION natives were primitive, outdated homemade knives, machetes & low powered rifles & hand guns. Still, the world stood by & did NOTHING. A crying damn shame, and all you want to do is scream Bush, Bush, Bush, RRW. The WE(s) on this forum are liberal LOSERS. No caring, sharing, goodness & righteousness about it.
If you care to recall, we tried to help a similar people in a crisis -Somalia, that worked out real well, huh.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote this the best line of the day, by far!!!
agreed, and I think they make pretty good cigars there, too.
danger zone

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote this the best line of the day, by far!!!
Oh my, oh my, let's laugh about war, war jokes are always funny. War is evil & 10000s die, but laugh anyway. Idiots.
What

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

How stupid can this President get?

Obama offends Catholics in the UK, says religious schools are divisive.

danger zone

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>If you care to recall, we tried to help a similar people in a crisis -Somalia, that worked out real well, huh.
We know all about Clinton's flub up in Somalia, too.
danger zone

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
How stupid can this President get?
Obama offends Catholics in the UK, says religious schools are divisive.
A day late & a dollar short..... already posted.
But, glad we agree.
danger zone

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, how stupid can you get? He was speaking in Northern Ireland where Catholics and Protestants have fought each other for years. Nothing stupid about it. In context, it would be like the President saying of the United States that white only and black only schools would be divisive.
Somebody needs a history lesson. Oh my.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,981 - 15,000 of47,505
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Savannah Discussions

Search the Savannah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) 4 hr Neb 46
Edna Jackson for your reading pleasure 21 hr Anon 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Paris 2,036
Savannah Georgia Jul 3 Sam Curnutte 1
Review: Savannah Rheumatology Assoc - John J Mo... (Apr '10) Jul 1 Gina 8
$15,000 in reward money offered for info in Thu... Jun 28 you know 1
Savannah GA Family friendly? (May '11) Jun 25 Disgusted 35
•••

Severe Weather Statement for Chatham County was issued at July 10 at 6:28PM EDT