Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15705 Jun 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just trying to picture the end of the world as a result of global WORMING. It's not going to be pretty.
When ya got nothin', you pick on spelling and punctuation.

Okay: WARMING

Location hidden

#15706 Jun 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell is "global worming" now? Is that where earthworms are eating up the earth?
Grow up!

On second thought, if Obama tells you to believe there are earthworms eating up the earth, you will!

Location hidden

#15707 Jun 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's funny!!! What IRS scandal??? LoL.
I figured you didn't know about it. The left wing news isn't reporting it. Good case for you getting out more. It's getting VERY interesting.

Location hidden

#15708 Jun 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see that on MSNBC when they had Mitch Mconnell on? They played an old interview when He said the IRS had every right to question someone if they applyed for tax exemption. He said if the IRS didn't pay close attention to these groups they would abuse the system. When they played the clip his face turned red and he said he was wrong then, but he was right now. What a Moron. Look it up. It was hilarious.:)
So, you don't think that a particular GROUP of people being MORE THAN just questioned is ethical? What if left wing groups had been flagged and a republican had been president?(You won't answer that.)
Do you want to talk about Obama(and he's the PRESIDENT) flip flops? You really want to go there?
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#15709 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't think that a particular GROUP of people being MORE THAN just questioned is ethical? What if left wing groups had been flagged and a republican had been president?(You won't answer that.)
Do you want to talk about Obama(and he's the PRESIDENT) flip flops? You really want to go there?
No I don't when you are talkin about the teaparty. To much is never enough. It would be unethical and just plain stupid not to watch them like a hawk.
I didn't complain when the bushmaster did it. I'm goin swimmin. We'll talk about Obama when I return if you like. We can go anywhere you want babe when I get back.:)

Location hidden

#15710 Jun 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't when you are talkin about the teaparty. To much is never enough. It would be unethical and just plain stupid not to watch them like a hawk.
I didn't complain when the bushmaster did it. I'm goin swimmin. We'll talk about Obama when I return if you like. We can go anywhere you want babe when I get back.:)
I asked you once before which rules the TeaParty had broken and what had they done wrong. You didn't answer. So, what's the answer?
I'm going to see if I can locate your post.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#15711 Jun 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see that on MSNBC when they had Mitch Mconnell on? They played an old interview when He said the IRS had every right to question someone if they applyed for tax exemption. He said if the IRS didn't pay close attention to these groups they would abuse the system. When they played the clip his face turned red and he said he was wrong then, but he was right now. What a Moron. Look it up. It was hilarious.:)
The same thing happened to Obama when he was Senator as he now has different ideas and outlooks since he is President.

Douglasville, GA

#15712 Jun 18, 2013
danger zone wrote:
The NSA director was caught on hot microphone telling the FBI director after his testimony, "I owe you another friggin cold beer." ... Why do you owe another person for telling the truth? I have serious doubt that "dozens" of terror plots were foiled. Then, why did they miss Boston attacks after warnings from Russia.
Probably because they didn't want to be politically incorrect by watching Muslims.

Douglasville, GA

#15713 Jun 18, 2013
Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
The flat earth society don't bother us. It's the flat HEAD liberals that bother us.
Your the flat earthers as you are so closed minded that you still think the earth is flat, not round.
If you were only as intelligent as you think you are you wouldn't always think that you are always right and that you can't learn something new. Being a know it all shows ignorance.

Douglasville, GA

#15714 Jun 18, 2013
Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
The flat earth society don't bother us. It's the flat HEAD liberals that bother us.
My previous post was aimed at Jebb not at you Conservative. Just wanted to clear the air on that post.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15716 Jun 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had read any of the articles that I posted as links you would have seen that is exactly what the Russians are doing. There is absolute proof that huge amounts of oil are leaking out of fissures in the bottom of the oceans. The earth contains huge amounts of oil.
I am not going to sit here and keep wasting my time with a bunch of closed minded people. Think what you wish. It is astounding that you always have these far out explanations for everything else, especially for Obama, but are so closed minded that you won't consider other ideas.
1. The clueless and uneducated don't read stuff unless it supports their views.

2. It does seem like a waste of time, doesn't it? I think you have to look at it as pure entertainment (like Skippy and the uninformed opinion) and leave it at that...
ratatoi

Lawrenceville, GA

#15717 Jun 18, 2013
what has all this bull got to do with supporting a person running for office?

Location hidden

#15718 Jun 18, 2013
used to wrote:
<quoted text>

Idiot, you will not die from global "worming",thats your word. You are to old, your kids are to old, your grandkids kids on the other hand thanks to nuts like you could....

From the main stream news media: "Amid roiling debates ...
To or too? That is the question...

Ironic, this erudite poster calling out someone for a typo when there are so many typos and punctuation errors just in what's shown above...

You can't make this stuff up...

Location hidden

#15719 Jun 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Wondering why someone with half a brain or more would watch MSNBC...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15720 Jun 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My previous post was aimed at Jebb not at you Conservative. Just wanted to clear the air on that post.
That is jeb, Dave- not Jebb, you know how particular I am about spelling.

Location hidden

#15721 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you didn't know about it. The left wing news isn't reporting it. Good case for you getting out more. It's getting VERY interesting.
I'm wondering if people that don't pay taxes care about the IRS scandal...Seriously.

Douglasville, GA

#15722 Jun 18, 2013
I ran this similar post several days ago and I see that it needs to be read again. This may explain why the Boston Bombers weren't caught. Still how do you explain not watching them after being told about them by the Russians? This article may explain why.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0612...

Douglasville, GA

#15723 Jun 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>That is jeb, Dave- not Jebb, you know how particular I am about spelling.
Sorry dude, another da*n typo. I make a lot of them as my typing sucks. You should be used to them by now.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15724 Jun 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the flat earthers as you are so closed minded that you still think the earth is flat, not round.
If you were only as intelligent as you think you are you wouldn't always think that you are always right and that you can't learn something new. Being a know it all shows ignorance.
Every man has to know his limitations, Dave. Believe me, I know mine.

Douglasville, GA

#15725 Jun 18, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering if people that don't pay taxes care about the IRS scandal...Seriously.
Some of them might. They may be worried that the NSA is tracking their spending and earning habits and turn it over to the IRS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Talent scout now charged with scamming six clients (Aug '08) 1 hr Know better 460
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Sep 16 Celeste symthe 23
i have heard patricia heaton has dated black men Sep 15 gene 1
Interracial Dating (Feb '13) Sep 15 gene 33
Poll Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) Sep 13 Main man 46
News Nearly 540,000 ordered to flee Georgia coast ah... Sep 8 iKnow 2
Look in for Peppercorn John aka the breeze Sep 2 Savannah Sessions 1

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages