|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Scoff if you wish. Do some actual research into this and you will find that the oil companies have been lying abut oil since they started pumping it. How do you get top dollar for everything? You tell people that you had better hurry up before the last one goes. Same with diamonds. There are huge safes filled with diamonds but only a very few are released each year which makes them scarce. This keeps the price of diamonds high. If all the diamonds that they have in those safes were put on the market at one time they wouldn't be worth much more than gravel.
The oil companies get top dollar because they have everyone convinced that that the oil is going to run out. It is a fable to keep the energy companies wealthy. Just look at all the huge oil deposit discoveries that have been made in the last two years. We are not going to run out of oil. The earth keeps creating it 24 hours a day.
I know you will have to think differently about this as you have been taught certain things since you were in kindergarten. How could people teach us something so wrong for our whole lives? Anybody that says different is a nut. We all know that oil comes from dead plants and dead animals, right?
You question everything else then why not question oil.
I actually believe to the highest degree of certainty that is possible, in this tangled web of deceit we call multinational commerce, that the price of gasoline, crude oil, the supply of gasoline, and the supply of crude oil, has absolutely nothing with "supply and demand", or any fictional "free market".

Rather the few remaining multi-billion dollar, multinational oil producers, with the assistance of their Arab cohorts, simply decide how much they can steal for the consumer, and then steal it.

Any politician or government regulator who interferes is bribed, blackmailed, or destroyed. Those who cannot be "controlled" are "eliminated."

Ever wonder why Saddam Hussein, America's greatest ally, recipient of millions in bribes from the CIA, leader of the battle against America's enemy, Iran, suddenly needed to be "eliminated", after he refused to deal with Exxon Mobil, Dutch Shell, and British Petroleum, in a manner get found acceptable ?

Why in God's name would we spend $ 6 Trillion Dollars overthrowing a tin horn dictator, who compared to Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, and most other Arab countries .. looked like a liberal George Washington ?

Ever wonder why Noriega, who helped Ronnie Ray-Gun's CIA smuggle more cocaine to America's kids - so the profits could "fund" Ronnie's illegal war against elected governments in Central America, suddenly became a bad "Narco-Trafficante", when he had been our good "Narco-Trafficante" for years ?

Ever wonder why DeBeers sits on more diamonds in their vaults than the world could purchase during the next 100 years, at the current rate of consumption ?

My friend... The game is fixed.

It always has been and always will be ... Always, always, follow the money.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoff if you wish. Do some actual research into this and you will find that the oil companies have been lying abut oil since they started pumping it. How do you get top dollar for everything? You tell people that you had better hurry up before the last one goes. Same with diamonds. There are huge safes filled with diamonds but only a very few are released each year which makes them scarce. This keeps the price of diamonds high. If all the diamonds that they have in those safes were put on the market at one time they wouldn't be worth much more than gravel.
The oil companies get top dollar because they have everyone convinced that that the oil is going to run out. It is a fable to keep the energy companies wealthy. Just look at all the huge oil deposit discoveries that have been made in the last two years. We are not going to run out of oil. The earth keeps creating it 24 hours a day.
I know you will have to think differently about this as you have been taught certain things since you were in kindergarten. How could people teach us something so wrong for our whole lives? Anybody that says different is a nut. We all know that oil comes from dead plants and dead animals, right?
Oil or fossil fuels is not a renewable resource, Dave. There are plenty of independent scientists that have determined how much there is. They say that we passed the half-way point several years ago. That means we used over half of it in less that 100 yrs. Then consider that for about the first 50 of those yrs., the U.S. was using most of it by itself. Now you have the whole world having to share or fight over what is left.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll be GIVEN the Nobel Prize for Oil. rotfl
LOL
Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dummy Libroids wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than the liberals spin, your links confirm the post you are replying too.
All have been documented.
Search yourself if you dare.
You can also document aliens landing on earth and taking humans for experiments. But common sense tells me that's a load of crap, like most all of what the new breed of conservatives on topix post.
full of

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoff if you wish. Do some actual research into this and you will find that the oil companies have been lying abut oil since they started pumping it. How do you get top dollar for everything? You tell people that you had better hurry up before the last one goes. Same with diamonds. There are huge safes filled with diamonds but only a very few are released each year which makes them scarce. This keeps the price of diamonds high. If all the diamonds that they have in those safes were put on the market at one time they wouldn't be worth much more than gravel.
You are to put it simply full of shit.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmm, so, forgiveness of sin,
is that where He helps those who can't help themselves (but they should be helping themselves), or is that a dependency issue.
Don't be your usual clueless self, please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Right out the gate today you're callin Obama satan? WoW!!! You're especially grouchy today. What's wrong? LoL.
Actually, today has been a GREAT day!
OMTE

Doerun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, today has been a GREAT day!
You done had a few drinks? Huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>So you think Obama will use the data that is "mined" against those who oppose the democrats? That seems a little paranoid to me. I don't see what the problem is if they haven't done anything wrong. I personally think everything the teaparty has their fingers in should be looked at twice as much as everybody. They're a bunch of morons and crooks. If they played by the rules they wouldn't be worried about it. What happened to wanting transparency the republicans keep screaming they want from the Obama administration? Wouldn't the systems provide this transparency desired.
1. Bet if the IRS had flagged left wing looney groups, you would be screaming like a little girl.
2. The problem is their status was held up because the IRS was playing politics...in favor of the LEFT, of course.
3. The people who hate the Tea Party hate it for one reason and one reason only... it's EFFECTIVE. If the Tea Party didn't bother you, you wouldn't care. It's the very same reason you LWLs hate FOX. What makes the Tea Party members crooks? Which rules have they broken?
4. OBAMA promised transparency. Of course, he is the biggest liar ever. Your last sentence doesn't make sense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

What it comes down to is that Synergy made another stooopid statement, I was extending her "logic" and now you've come along seeking to score points with the failed argument of dependency. It's just a damn shame that we are dependent on others for so much, and it's just plain shameful that some are more dependent than others.
Ohhhhhh, the dependence guilt card. You libs are incredibly insane. If you can't win, you TRY to toss down a guilt card. Gosh! You libs have SO many cards in your WORN OUT decks. lol Pathetic try by YOU.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

post wrote:
<quoted text>
You can also document aliens landing on earth and taking humans for experiments. But common sense tells me that's a load of crap, like most all of what the new breed of conservatives on topix post.
They just love witch hunts and myths. I bet they believe in Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster, too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd. I read the same post that you read and found it quite factual. Where is the hyperbole?
What I get out of most of your post is just more excuses trying to make the IRS scandal cleaner than it really is. Your saying that you find some of the IRS actions not proper --BUT---. So you think that you can be just a little pregnant?
It's amazing, huh? The libs aren't capable of taking the politics out of it and TRULY seeing what the IRS has done. They have no credibility left. The thought that they support what is going on just proves how lock step Stepford looney they are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone had a way of stopping the boat lift that did not involve murdering thousands in the water, or opening an earlier Gitmo at a cost is $1.3 Million a year for thousands of people,(wouldn't that be fun to pay taxes to support - but Right Wingers love to pay taxes), they would have spoken up.
Oh wait ... Right Wingers don't mind wars - we could have invaded Cuba and had the chance to use those ABMs.
Oh, brother. Just more worn out excuses for those loser Democrats. I wish you libs would just read all of the excuses you pour out. The painful thing is that you actually BELIEVE all that crapola. No one else does.
Have you personally EVER accepted responsiblity for any screw-ups?? I have my doubts. You are TOO good at making excuses. That comes from practice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait ...
You want to subsidize energy conservation instead of oil companies ?
You want to give tax breaks to those who buy energy efficient Hybrid cars instead of subsidizing 6,000 lb SUVs ?
You want to subsidize those who build small, energy efficient homes instead of subsidizing those McMansions ?
You want to charge oil companies a surplus tax to pay for the 5th Fleet a/k/a the Exxon Mobil "Tanker Support Group" that has costs is Trillions of dollars ?
Do that - and we'll get to be energy independent - don't - and we won't.
lol Perhaps you should confer with your OBAMIE about how he invests our money in green companies. His record isn't very good. Your hero has wasted too much of our money on his poor choices, so......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who takes pride in the increase in annual oil production has lost their mind.
Why in God's name would any rational human being celebrate increasing the rate at which a non-renewable resource is being consumed.
Lord, save us from those who celebrate every defeat we create, because they actually think they enjoyed a victory.
Well, you think you won by voting for Obama.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

full of wrote:
<quoted text>
You are to put it simply full of shit.
LMAO at the irony of this post, from this poster...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets compare:
Number if illegal self-defeating wars started:
Bush - 3 Obama - 0
Number of Americans killed by terrorists :
Bush - 3.000 Obama - 12
Deficit entering office and leaving:
Bush - inherited a surplus - left with $1.4 Trillion Dollar Deficit.
Obama - inherited $1.4 Trillion Dollar deficit from Bush - has cut Bush's deficit in half.
Number of American troops killed in wars started by them :
Bush - 5,000
Obama - 0
You Right Wingers really want to compare facts ?
If you do - that's prove of Right Wing Wacko mental instability.
Soldiers are still dying after Obama promised he was going to bring them all home. He is giving arms to Syrian rebels now. How many soldiers have died since Obama started his watch? Those are his.
Bush didn't kill those people. It happened on his watch. It would have happened on anyone else's watch that might have been president at that time. He wasn't responsible for those deaths and you are proving what a fool you are by posting that over and over and over.
The so called surplus was projected. That surplus has been refuted. How much debt has Obama added since he has been in office?
Wrong. How many troops have been killed on Obama's watch? Those are his.
So, no. I am not afraid to compare facts, you left wing looney.
You didn't mention jobs.
The SLOWEST economic recovery of ANY recession.
The largest LACK of TRUST in government ever.
The 300 promises and POSSIBLY a 45% success. That would be considered a failure by any standards.
The IRS, BENGHAZI, NAS on Obama's watch.
More?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

post wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So YOU'RE the REAL brain trust, huh? Give us ALL a break!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You done had a few drinks? Huh?
Perhaps. Not a few, but a couple. SO????? lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>They just love witch hunts and myths. I bet they believe in Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster, too.
So, which witch hunts are you referring to?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) 6 hr Pfffft 185
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Wed starlust24 49
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Aug 26 Patty M 144
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Aug 19 Sam 5
Garage sale Aug 13 Park Row 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Aug 9 GoDotGa 12
Help! where can I go watch commercial boats unl... Aug 4 hungry tourist 1
•••
•••
•••