|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
Sorry, I'm trying to avoid the clueless and uneducated, particularly the unregistered ones, but this one is just too easy to pass up. It's like throwing Hank Aaron (in his playing years) a softball instead of a baseball.
3-0 count. Take sign is NOT on. Fastball down the middle. Hank Aaron Evan hits it about 540 feet...
"Did it ever occur to you Dave that someone smarter than me and you"
Duh.
"thinking of the future and saving our reserves for the future"
Since when do politicians do that?
"I thought that was what a conservative was all about. Conserving?"
Duh. Does that mean liberals liberate people, too? Unless, of course, you were posting it "tongue in cheek"...
"It doesn't make sense to you that we are saving our oil until we NEED it?"
Duh. We don't need it now, with the resultant lowering of gas prices? Seriously? The increase in jobs in this economy? Seriously?
LMAO, you can't make this stuff up.
You brag about being register, which doesn't mean a thing. The thing that intrigues me more is your hiding your location. That's worse than not being registered. At least the ones not registered show where they are. Are you that ashamed of your Wal-Mart job and the town you live in. Come clean, show where you are and what you are really doing. You don't know jack about very much, nothing about oil. Demand in this country has little to do with pricing. We are pumping more now that when your oil man Bush was in power. He we to focused on stealing it from some poor middle east country.
every thought

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This country has plenty of oil. It just hasn't been utilized and the government has put much of the oil rich lands and waters off limits. There is and never has been any reason for the U.S. to be dependent on any other country for oil.
Wake up conservative, life sitting on the sofa in your front yard is killing your brain. Do you know that oil is not a renewable resource, or are you just concerned about you and not the future people, plants and animals. Emerging nations are taking a lot of oil, the U.S. is still uses the most, but the price is not set here anymore. You might not want to read this but the truth will set you free if you will just look for it. It ain't on FNC or the Rush show.
The U.S. met 83 percent of its energy needs in the first six months of the year, on track to be the highest annual level since 1991!!! The only reason that is happening is because with world oil demand its now profitable to get oil out of the ground in the U.S. The conservative oil man Bush didn't come close. He was to busy trying to "take" oil resource's from Iraq and we all know how that worked out. Do you have any idea just how many lives and how much MONEY it cost for us to not win the oil or the war??.
Fact is U.S. oil output is poised to surpass Saudi Arabia’s in the next decade, making the world’s biggest fuel consumer, the U.S. almost self-reliant and putting it on track to become a net exporter. And we will do it without ruining another nonrenewable resource our environment. You know that thing that gives us fresh air, clean water, plants & animals. The things that keep humans living, food and water.
Use your brain, don't let people with an agenda influence your every thought.
Redneck

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Thomas County Blogger wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is the truth no matter how long it takes for some people to finally realize it. If the Repubs hadn't pillaged the economy and started an unnecessary war with made up intelligence, and deregulated banks and Wall Street for the benefit of their friends, and put in place an unfunded prescription drug plan that costs taxpayers a trillion dollars a year (every year)... and more, then, yes, it might not be appropriate to "blame" tham for the current economic crisis. But, they did all that and more and will do it again if they should regain enough control to once again rape America. Not only should Georgia's Senators be "sent to the showers", but so should the Republican Congressmen and the Republican Governor.
Yes, I am most assuredly a Democrat, and suprise to you, I'm white, and make nearly 200k/year... I wouldn't mind paying the tax if they would go ahead and repeal the Bush tax cuts. That's the only way out grandchildren will possibly be out of debt. If the Republicans regain control they have ABSOLUTELY NO PLAN for reducing debt or deficit, or anything else... but they will raise not only those, but also their own bank balances and those of their "fat cat" friends.
Theirs a "social Issue" at work here and no amount of Red Neck rhetoric can change that.
Once again its time to educate the idiots:
"The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.

The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77

The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%

The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH

Remember the day...

January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?

BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!

Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA

And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?

OBAMA and the Democrat Congress

So when someone tries to blame Bush...

REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 & 2011.

In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

location hidden wrote:
<quoted text>
You brag about being register, which doesn't mean a thing. The thing that intrigues me more is your hiding your location. That's worse than not being registered. At least the ones not registered show where they are. Are you that ashamed of your Wal-Mart job and the town you live in. Come clean, show where you are and what you are really doing. You don't know jack about very much, nothing about oil. Demand in this country has little to do with pricing. We are pumping more now that when your oil man Bush was in power. He we to focused on stealing it from some poor middle east country.
OK, more fun, but then back to avoiding the unregistered libroids...

"You brag about being register (sic, should be "registered"), which doesn't mean a thing."

Show me where I bragged about being registered, PLEASE. What is there to brag about? Seriously? All registering and sticking to one name will provide is consistency in your posts, unlike the clueless and uneducated that hop around names and try to provide "support" for their posts. Changing your posting names like you do is childish, but that's not real surprising...

"The thing that intrigues me more is your hiding your location."

You REALLY need to get out more often. The "location" you so eloquently reference is actually the ISP, not "my location". When I lived in Douglasville, it alternated between Douglasville, Alpharetta and Atlanta. It's really none of your business where I live (if that's what you're after), is it? Does it matter? Why?

"That's worse than not being registered."

Really? How is that?

"At least the ones not registered show where they are."

Nope, it shows their ISP. See above, or, perhaps, you could figure it out for yourself. You might want to read some of OMTE's posts (OK, only a few), he/she made some comment about using his/her phone, which gave a different ISP, possibly many miles away.

"Come clean, show where you are and what you are really doing."

Why? You want to come lose some golf balls some day? Cold beer afterwards? You really care about that kind of stuff on an anonymous board? BTW, I've met some great people via the Douglasville board, some of us are having a gathering of sorts in the next week or so. Interestingly, they're (almost) all registered posters...You're not invited.

"You don't know jack about very much, nothing about oil."

Actually, I know quite a bit about lots of things, accounting, finance, statistics, running a small business, taxes, poker, blackjack, various sports, helping raise a great family and many other things, too numerous to mention. Oil? Yep, you're right. But I do understand economics.

"when your oil man Bush was in power"

What made him "my man"? Because I voted for him over the porker that created the internet and the "Lurch" that voted for something before he voted against it? Guilty as charged. But, as many of you libroids can't comprehend, it doesn't mean I 100% supported him or his spending.

"He we to focused on stealing it from some poor middle east country."

"He we to"

Huh?

What "poor" middle east country would that be? Do you mean poor in the financial sense?

BTW, aren't you the ding-a-ling that posted that hospitals don't try to save money? If you were registered, we would know for sure, that would be enough to bury any credibility you have.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again its time to educate the idiots:
"The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.
The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.
And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
OBAMA and the Democrat Congress
So when someone tries to blame Bush...
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 & 2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending.
+1

Problem is, no one will be able to debate your post, it's filled with too many facts...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

they react wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
I was at a friends yesterday and as usual FNC was blaring in the background. They like you disagree with everything Obama says, only problem is like most liars they can't keep up with the lies. The same on air group said we need boots on the ground in Syria to do what Obama should have already done, stop the killing of innocent people. Then one of the genius says the mess in that part of the world is all Carters fault we should have kept the Shan in power in Iran. At least he admits we have been playing god in the middle east for a very long time. Didn't say a word about all the young Americans killed to protect the oil fields, the only reason we care about that part of the world in the first place.

A while later they were all in an uproar over money given to the middle east, we don't have the money the chanted. But we have the money for another Republican led war but not money to help other countries prevent war? Then one says we area a Christian nation, we believe in helping others, including The Egyptians. Can't make up their minds, the only thing that they do is argue against anything Obama does. Then they jump on Obama for not telling Americans that they were listening to certain phone conversations. Now that makes sense, how do you tell all Americans without telling the bad guys who will then communicate in another way, a fine example of conservative logic.

Then the most obvious thing of all, the advertisers. The ONLY place where you are bombard with commercials for buying gold and silver, claiming they are great investments, they are not. You buy gold with dollars and you sell gold to get dollars. Take into consideration inflation gold is selling for about the same as it was in the 70's. Past Republican presidential candidates touting the advantages of reverse mortgages, only advantage is to the reserve mortgage company. In most cases they are getting the property way below market value, and you still owe the taxes and upkeep.

Fox does one thing and they do it very well. They keep the base in a state of constant fear. You can order a book on FNC, the Obama Survival Guide! Everything is wrong in the world and getting worse every day, so buy your gold and give your house to a reserve mortgage company and just maybe you will survive Obama.

But the real stroke of genius at FNC is the probability of a third party. They are slowly starting to complain about what the Republican Party is not doing. Yesterday it was they are doing nothing about the IRS so called scandal. I think when the Republican Party yanks funding from FNC that will stop, unless the other side has more money. The conservative base that supports FNC has tried this before. FNC just wants to be in a position to go with whatever their viewers are thinking, which they know in reality they don't think, they just react and FNC guides that reaction and that makes for happy advertisers!
It was ok then, not so much now....
Sean Hannity is warning that data mining and surveillance are "very clear violation[s] of the Fourth Amendment," a drastic change for the Fox News host, who was a loud defender of National Security Agency surveillance during the Bush administration.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Problem is, no one will be able to debate your post, it's filled with too many facts...
You wish....

http://www.democraticunderground.com/102221

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
Sorry, I'm trying to avoid the clueless and uneducated, particularly the unregistered ones, but this one is just too easy to pass up. It's like throwing Hank Aaron (in his playing years) a softball instead of a baseball.
3-0 count. Take sign is NOT on. Fastball down the middle. Hank Aaron Evan hits it about 540 feet...
"Did it ever occur to you Dave that someone smarter than me and you"
Duh.
"thinking of the future and saving our reserves for the future"
Since when do politicians do that?
"I thought that was what a conservative was all about. Conserving?"
Duh. Does that mean liberals liberate people, too? Unless, of course, you were posting it "tongue in cheek"...
"It doesn't make sense to you that we are saving our oil until we NEED it?"
Duh. We don't need it now, with the resultant lowering of gas prices? Seriously? The increase in jobs in this economy? Seriously?
LMAO, you can't make this stuff up.
540 ft. HR....wow !! You must have been pitching that day, Bill.
Dummy Libroids

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
Other than the liberals spin, your links confirm the post you are replying too.
All have been documented.
Search yourself if you dare.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jesus Christ, the son of God, was a VERY LIBERAL person. He helped the sick and the poor and was a very unselfish person. Shame on you old Obama haters. Hate is a sin!
Huh

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
Jesus Christ, the son of God, was a VERY LIBERAL person. He helped the sick and the poor and was a very unselfish person. Shame on you old Obama haters. Hate is a sin!
What about the liberal Bush haters?
Or do liberal Christians like yourself only hate conservatives?

You only shame yourself with such a sorry one-sided post. Shows you're just another liberal aethist trying to use the Christian club because all your other are complete failures.

Obama is a President in name only. He has divided this country by his lies, partisanship, and sorry abilities as a leader of America.

Obama stinks as a politician, a person of moral integrity, and as President.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

location hidden wrote:
<quoted text>
....You don't know jack about very much, nothing about oil. Demand in this country has little to do with pricing. We are pumping more now that when your oil man Bush was in power. He we to focused on stealing it from some poor middle east country.
Speaking of not knowing "jack".... The only reason oil production has increased as it has is thanks to private industry. Production on federal lands has actually fallen - can you say "Keystone Pipeline". The increase is from private lands and state owned lands. But that doesn't stop Obama for trying to take credit for something he not only had nothing to do with, but has actively hindered.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Did it ever occur to you Dave that someone smarter than me and you is thinking of the future and saving our reserves for the future? For our kids. I thought that was what a conservative was all about. Conserving??? It doesn't make sense to you that we are saving our oil until we NEED it? Just askin.
I had given that idea some thought a long time ago. I don't believe that to be the case. Oil has become such a global market that even the U.S. is now exporting oil to other countries. Oil experts are now saying that the U.S. has so much oil and natural gas that we could become the new world leader in exporting it in the next 4 to 5 years. There is now an oil glut as so many new sources of huge deposits of oil have been discovered. I no longer consider the point that we are saving it. In fact refineries are closing down in the U.S. because we are not using enough oil anymore. All the new vehicles are getting such good fuel economy that is causing refineries to close, which then also makes our gasoline prices higher.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

location hidden wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anybody is stealing anyone's oil. OPEC, a monopoly sets the price of oil for all the OPEC countries. They have gotten super rich selling their oil to the world. Other non Opec countries usually set their prices at about the same rate as OPEC. Oil is traded and bought as a world commodity. If anyone is getting something stolen it is our money.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

I am still unsure of how I feel about the NSA data mining - I know it disturbs me no end and there is probably a reason that sales of Orwell's "1984" have risen 3000% according to some sources.(others say 5000%)
I recognize that our intelligence services need information to keep us secure.(9/11 may very well have been prevented had the Clinton administration (Deputy Attorney General Jamie Gorelick) not prevented the CIA and FBI from sharing information.)
However, the problem is that that information is available for many uses that have nothing to do with national security. The Lefties on here downplay the seriousness of the IRA being used as a political tool to silence Obama critics, but their refusal to see reality doesn't change the facts. What might Obama do with such information, what has he already done with that information?

The media fell all over themselves praising the get-out-the-vote effort by the Obama election team:

"What they revealed as they pulled back the curtain was a massive data effort that helped Obama raise $1 billion, remade the process of targeting TV ads and created detailed models of swing-state voters that could be used to increase the effectiveness of everything from phone calls and door knocks to direct mailings and social media."
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/07/tech/web/obama-...

Makes you wonder now just where they got all that data.
Illustrating that even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut, Maxine Waters actually said something intelligent when she said:
“The President has put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life.... That’s going to be very, very powerful,”“That database will have information about everything on every individual on ways that it’s never been done before and whoever runs for President on the Democratic ticket has to deal with that.....And he’s [President Obama] been very smart. It’s very powerful what he’s leaving in place.”

Why in the world should those who oppose Obama's policies NOT fear what may be done with all that data being collected? Answer: we should all fear it.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
I am still unsure of how I feel about the NSA data mining - I know it disturbs me no end and there is probably a reason that sales of Orwell's "1984" have risen 3000% according to some sources.(others say 5000%)
I recognize that our intelligence services need information to keep us secure.(9/11 may very well have been prevented had the Clinton administration (Deputy Attorney General Jamie Gorelick) not prevented the CIA and FBI from sharing information.)
However, the problem is that that information is available for many uses that have nothing to do with national security. The Lefties on here downplay the seriousness of the IRA being used as a political tool to silence Obama critics, but their refusal to see reality doesn't change the facts. What might Obama do with such information, what has he already done with that information?
The media fell all over themselves praising the get-out-the-vote effort by the Obama election team:
"What they revealed as they pulled back the curtain was a massive data effort that helped Obama raise $1 billion, remade the process of targeting TV ads and created detailed models of swing-state voters that could be used to increase the effectiveness of everything from phone calls and door knocks to direct mailings and social media."
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/07/tech/web/obama-...
Makes you wonder now just where they got all that data.
Illustrating that even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut, Maxine Waters actually said something intelligent when she said:
“The President has put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life.... That’s going to be very, very powerful,”“That database will have information about everything on every individual on ways that it’s never been done before and whoever runs for President on the Democratic ticket has to deal with that.....And he’s [President Obama] been very smart. It’s very powerful what he’s leaving in place.”
Why in the world should those who oppose Obama's policies NOT fear what may be done with all that data being collected? Answer: we should all fear it.
So you think Obama will use the data that is "mined" against those who oppose the democrats? That seems a little paranoid to me. I don't see what the problem is if they haven't done anything wrong. I personally think everything the teaparty has their fingers in should be looked at twice as much as everybody. They're a bunch of morons and crooks. If they played by the rules they wouldn't be worried about it. What happened to wanting transparency the republicans keep screaming they want from the Obama administration? Wouldn't the systems provide this transparency desired.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had given that idea some thought a long time ago. I don't believe that to be the case. Oil has become such a global market that even the U.S. is now exporting oil to other countries. Oil experts are now saying that the U.S. has so much oil and natural gas that we could become the new world leader in exporting it in the next 4 to 5 years. There is now an oil glut as so many new sources of huge deposits of oil have been discovered. I no longer consider the point that we are saving it. In fact refineries are closing down in the U.S. because we are not using enough oil anymore. All the new vehicles are getting such good fuel economy that is causing refineries to close, which then also makes our gasoline prices higher.
Good post. We just disagree.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

every thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up conservative, life sitting on the sofa in your front yard is killing your brain. Do you know that oil is not a renewable resource, or are you just concerned about you and not the future people, plants and animals. Emerging nations are taking a lot of oil, the U.S. is still uses the most, but the price is not set here anymore. You might not want to read this but the truth will set you free if you will just look for it. It ain't on FNC or the Rush show.
The U.S. met 83 percent of its energy needs in the first six months of the year, on track to be the highest annual level since 1991!!! The only reason that is happening is because with world oil demand its now profitable to get oil out of the ground in the U.S. The conservative oil man Bush didn't come close. He was to busy trying to "take" oil resource's from Iraq and we all know how that worked out. Do you have any idea just how many lives and how much MONEY it cost for us to not win the oil or the war??.
Fact is U.S. oil output is poised to surpass Saudi Arabia’s in the next decade, making the world’s biggest fuel consumer, the U.S. almost self-reliant and putting it on track to become a net exporter. And we will do it without ruining another nonrenewable resource our environment. You know that thing that gives us fresh air, clean water, plants & animals. The things that keep humans living, food and water.
Use your brain, don't let people with an agenda influence your every thought.
First of all I have read your rants and do not understand what all your fussing is about. First you assume that the U.S. was at war to get Iraq's oil. Bush made no real attempt to get their oil and he could have. We don't need their oil to start with. There are several reasons we went into Iraq and oil wasn't one of them. I suggest that you read my post to OTME #15588 and a post to Location Hidden #15589.
Also there is a debate going on that oil is renewable. It is a carbon substance created by the earth. It very well may be a lubricant that is somehow used by the earth. There are oil wells that were fully depleted in the 1940's that are again half full. You really don't think that oil is created by dead dinosaurs do you? If you do then tell me how many dinosaurs does it take to make one barrel of oil? How did the dinosaurs get buried 5 miles under the earths surface? Those animals and plants must have died and piled themselves up 3 miles high to make a lake of oil. Usually dead animals are eaten and then decay and turn to dust. My belief is that oil will be in the earth as long as the earth exist.
Also did you know that Germany produced a huge amount of synthetic fuels and oils during World War II at reasonable cost to take the place of real oil that they couldn't supply enough of to keep fighting the war?

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
Did I miss the section in the Bible where it said Jesus only loved Democrats?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Tue Patty M 144
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Aug 19 Sam 5
Garage sale Aug 13 Park Row 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Aug 9 GoDotGa 12
Help! where can I go watch commercial boats unl... Aug 4 hungry tourist 1
Dr Sina Dadfarmay of Savannah Jul 29 Serious 1
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) Jul 27 ilearnfromblackra... 32

Search the Savannah Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••