Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12421 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my heroes was Jimmy Hoffa, who repeatedly told a scab, "it's tough to take a job away from a working man, if you don't have kneecaps".
I despise scabs.
That you would admit to admiring an immoral thug who laundered money for the mob and thought nothing of bribery, fraud and coercion is disturbing. And you quote a reported threat he made as though it were something admirable - SMH.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#12422 May 20, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Because crying babies always come to their mama for advice and correction.
Even when their mommas are schizophrenic government dependent paranoids who burned down the family home, killed their Daddies,(a/k/a Right Wing Wackos), who promise to repeat their lunacy next chance they get.

Even babies are smarter than that.

Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#12423 May 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Um......don't you sit at home and cash a government check? You are the only one on Topix that I know of who does. SH
Nope, my pension check is direct deposited.

I work for a living.

Somebody has to pay the taxes necessary to subsidize government dependent Right Wing Wackos.

Isn't that how Right Wing Wackos collect your government checks ?
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#12424 May 20, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>We on the Right always know when you've been bested, you desperately pull out your "More Lies from the Left" Handbook.
Nice try.

Identify one lie included in the post.

Oh wait..... You can't.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12426 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you liked it, I know you did.
What is entertaining is that you probably had to Google it after you read it because you had every reason to believe it to be true.
Amazingly, even that won't cause you to think.
I really didn't read it. Your stuff is repetitive, silly and boring. Sorry, but it is what it is.

Location hidden

#12427 May 20, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody??
everybody??
They havent interviewed half the population, only the dumb voters.
Chicken speaks in "all", "everybody", "most" and such. As if we believe that. lol
OMTE

Atlanta, GA

#12428 May 20, 2013
I wonder how many people are going to jail at Fox News? Looks like three so far.

Location hidden

#12429 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my heroes was Jimmy Hoffa, who repeatedly told a scab, "it's tough to take a job away from a working man, if you don't have kneecaps".
I despise scabs.
Yeah? How did things work out for 'ole Jimmy? Did anyone EVER find his body? He probably would have been happy just to lose his kneecaps. You despise non-union workers because they are respected and don't hold people and companies hostage when they don't get their way. You despise non-union workers because their work is as good, if not better, than yours and they undercut your thievery. Thank goodness unions are going the way of the dinasours. Yeah, unions are being taught some valuable lessions now. Benefits are being stripped. Jobs are nonexistent or the thug has to travel to get to a job. Picket lines mean nothing. It seems keeping one's job is more important than being bullied by a union thug. Too bad about your hero.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#12430 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

The government is stockpiling it secretly to keep weapons and ammo out of your hands so that you are defenseless.
Buy lots and lots of guns and ammo now.
The Russians are also intending to invade the US.
How will you protect your family without ammunition.
Buy lots of guns and ammo now.

Sometimes truth comes through even from a sarcastic comment. While the mouth might want to lie, the spirit occasionally gives forth wisdom.
Too bad this poster doesnt recognize the conflict in his soul.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#12431 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
Identify one lie included in the post.

Ok---

"I work for a living."

Location hidden

#12432 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't demand anyone give us money.
You Right Wing Wackos are always at the front of the line with your hands out demanding everything.
Please leave a little for us working folks.
The libs are the ones wanting the handouts. They are the ones who elected Santa Claus. You know that. You are just making a feeble attempt at humor.
Remember: You don't work. You take tax exempt vacations on the backs of your fellow union thugs. They can't even get jobs while you are living it up in FL. Where is all that union bortherly love? lol HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#12433 May 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
I wonder how many people are going to jail at Fox News? Looks like three so far.

So now you live in snellville?

Location hidden

#12434 May 20, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
False and stupid to boot. You can't refute my argument, so you will try to make this about the Koch brothers. You really are getting desperate.
So admit defeat or refute my points against the current incarnation of public education and teachers unions. Actually, never mind - you admitted defeat when you tried to change the subject.
He is OBSESSED with the Koch brothers. I posted to him that he needs shock treatments.
He always falls back on the Kock brothers when he doesn't have anything else.
OMTE

Atlanta, GA

#12435 May 20, 2013
Useful wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the bizarre rantings of a useless fool.
Thanks for keeping the left wing idiocy front and center.
Nobody is useless you maggot.
OMTE

Atlanta, GA

#12436 May 20, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you live in snellville?
Spooky Huh???

Location hidden

#12437 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right.
There won't be enough weapons or ammo to protect your family and friends if Obama is elected.
Wait... He's elected. Now you really need more guns and ammo to protect you because he can activate and control the National Guard.
Buy lots and lots of weapons and ammo now.
The government is stockpiling it secretly to keep weapons and ammo out of your hands so that you are defenseless.
Buy lots and lots of guns and ammo now.
The Russians are also intending to invade the US.
The inner city blacks are planning on escaping into the countryside to rape our cattle and pillage our wives. How will you protect your family without ammunition.
Buy lots of guns and ammo now.
Just keep playing your fiddle and dancing in the sun.

If you're right, it's all good. What if you're wrong? Seriously. Can you GUARANTEE without a shadow of a doubt, that you are 100% correct?
Your post is an excellent example of how childish and foolish you are.

Location hidden

#12438 May 20, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
"As a percentage of the American population most think and people just you are nuts."
Tell you what, you translate it and then we'll "spin" it.
I literally burst out laughing when I read this. You are 100% spot on!!!

Location hidden

#12439 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry.
There can't be an American despot who isn't a Right Wing Wacko.
You guts got all the Brown Shirts and the White Robes and Pointy Hats.
And you loonie liberals have Obama and swastikas to advertise your devotion to communism.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12440 May 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is OBSESSED with the Koch brothers. I posted to him that he needs shock treatments.
He always falls back on the Kock brothers when he doesn't have anything else.
When I bring them up, you just assume that I'm talking about a political donor. There's much, much more going on.

As a basic primer watch a movie called "The Billionaires Tea Party" on Netflix. It's overly simple, as most movies are, but it's a starting point for somebody who isn't going to read 100's of different things on a subject and start connecting dots and following dollars.

Even if you don't agree with a single thing in it, you'll better understand those who disagree with you.

http://vimeo.com/21205722 #

Location hidden

#12441 May 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when their mommas are schizophrenic government dependent paranoids who burned down the family home, killed their Daddies,(a/k/a Right Wing Wackos), who promise to repeat their lunacy next chance they get.
Even babies are smarter than that.
You truly are disturbed. Every union person I've ever met has been certifiably crazy. You are no exception. This post is proof of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
911 and israel 2 hr Lewis findley 2
Willful ignorance Sun Cherokee 2
gay teens in georgia (Jan '15) May 24 kwin1324 16
Isis is israrl May 23 Lewisfindley 1
Interesting trump clip May 23 Lewis findley 1
U s govt directly involved in 91101 May 23 Lewis findley 5
Poll Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) May 18 Rawbk1991 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages