United States

#11916 May 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really expect a Right Wing Wacko to directly address facts ?
When a RWW get close to a fact the allergic reaction can cause serious mental stress and anxiety, because in Right Wing World facts are meaningless, and ancient history was the last NASCAR race.
No and I somewhat regret even responding to the groupthink conservative fundies. There behavior speaks for itself.

United States

#11917 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be more ignorant.
To begin with, I didn't claim or not claim to be a Christian. As it should be - it is a private matter.
I also didn't suggest "Screw Christian Rights" in the sense of burning them at the stake or throwing them to the lions. I said "screw Christian Rights" when it comes to interjecting them into the logical affairs of the government. Do you have comprehension issues?
http://ih2.redbubble.net/image.11007092.9518/...
At the very least they want Christianity to be the official national religion. At worst, and there are more than a few of them, they would welcome a theocracy.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11919 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good god you're a dumb@ss.
You know, I've always been curious about this, and I mean it: How can you deal with waking up every morning KNOWING that you're stupid? Not a little stupid, but REALLY stupid, and you know that everybody else knows that's true. That's got to be problematic for you.

Just like a heretic, bring God into the conversation and then start showing us his ruffled feathers. A rooster who thinks he's a chicken is the epitome of stupid, and hey we all know it. If you ever decide what sex you are, be sure and let us know as we wouldn't want to accuse you of being dumbfounded, being dumb is natural for you but founded is not.

What's two and two and dark all over? I know you cant put your stupidity aside, so ask the one friend you have and see if he/her/it knows. Like all other questions posed to you, I doubt if you'll answer it but give it the old imbecilic try, you might surprise yourself.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11920 May 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm at a tax deductible conference on the beach, enjoying a tax deductible stay, later I'll have a nice steak dinner provided for me with tax deductible dollars.
Tomorrow, I'll enjoy a nice round of golf provided with tax deductible dollars, and a nice cruise also provided by tax deductible dollars, after attending seminar presentations designed to educate folks on how to avoid taxes using tax free municipals.
Nope - there's no welfare for the affluent in America.
Hey, here comes my tax deductible free bourbon provided by the seminar sponsor.
The poster might want to check on the rules for deductions of some of the things mentioned. Oh yeah, he/she doesn't need to check because his/her tax guy told him he/she has a good understanding. Yeah, sure...

That being said, anything can be deducted, it just depends on whether or not one is audited...
Informed Opinion

Marco Island, FL

#11921 May 18, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
Someone, please tell the ruffled chicken, to mind his own business. I am a Christian, as are millions of other conservatives. I will OUT the religious intolerance of the the one holding the highest office in the land, ANYDAY I please.
No, you think you're a "Conservative".

Actually, Right Wingers are "Reactionaries" - they wouldn't recognize a true "Conservative" in a million years as they have no idea what a "Conservative" is.

Conservatives believe in protecting and "conserving" the environment - and so they favor string environmental protection laws.

Conservatives believe in avoiding foreign problems and certainly not engaging in useless illegal unnecessary wars, "conserving" our resources for if and when we are actually attacked.

Conservatives believe in a progressive tax system to avoid redistribution of wealth upward to the point all wealth and power is held in the hands if 400 people.

Conservatives believe the government shouldn't be involved in people's bedrooms, or their bodies, "conserving" people's rights and freedoms.

Conservatives don't believe corporations are people and entitled to buy elections and politicians, so that democracy is "conserved".

Glad I could help.

Location hidden

#11923 May 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the utter ignorance of your entire post, you fit right in with some of the lefties on this thread. To believe that you could encapsulate the description of the Founders of this country to "worthless slave owner" only confirms you would probably be incapable of properly cleaning their boots, much less laying the foundation for a country that has proudly stood for over 200 years, but is now in great danger of sinking due to the prolonged barrage of failed liberal policies that have slowly engulfed it for the last 80 years.
+1

Well stated!

Location hidden

#11924 May 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You know like it girl. Dont play hard to get now. I tell you what. If I cant make your legs shake and you beg me to stop. I'll give you your money back. Honest. Deal???
Classy. Real classy.

Not unexpected, though.

Location hidden

#11926 May 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>... I aint 47.
Your IQ might be...

Location hidden

#11928 May 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You work? I thought you bragged about spending your time on the beach enjoying your dwindling union benefits. lol
Pretty sure IO changes his/her story to fit the situation. Why let the truth get in the way of a good story?
Informed Opinion

Marco Island, FL

#11929 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Wind and Air? Do the two have anything in common? IS wind air?

Let's consider that.

The earth is 9000 years old according to Broun.

In order to say that you have to accept all of the resulting consequences of believing that. To say that means:

Biology is completely made up.
Geology is completely made up.
Paleontology is completely made up.
Physics is completely made up.

In essence, to say the world is 9000 years old is to completely reject science. Which rejects gravity, why day and night exist, why cars work, why you need to poop every now and then and everything else on the planet.

When you reject science you are left with the alternative explanation of "things just work by magic". Which we KNOW is NOT TRUE, 100% of the time.

So yeah republicans - good job on putting a guy who believes everything works by "magic" on the House Science Committee.

And we wonder why America isn't what it used to by.

You Bored, are one of the dumbest people I've ever seen or heard of. I know there's no stopping you - but I can express my wish - I can do that - That you would STFU until you actually quit being so Fracking ignorant.
Right Wing Wackos and science - two more concepts unable to occupy the same space at the same time.

Kind of like "matter" and "anti-matter", or Kryponite and Superman.

We argue with RWWs cause its entertaining, knowing they can never actually think like grown ups.

My wife puts a Florida "Gators" shirt on her dog on Saturdays during Gators' games, and a "Dawg" shirt on him during Georgia games - but she understands dressing them up doesn't make them football players.

Pretending Right Wing Wackos have the ability to internalize and adapt their thoughts and beliefs premised on new information is fun, but we don't actually believe it can happen.
Danger Zone

Decatur, GA

#11930 May 18, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a heretic, bring God into the conversation and then start showing us his ruffled feathers. A rooster who thinks he's a chicken is the epitome of stupid, and hey we all know it. If you ever decide what sex you are, be sure and let us know as we wouldn't want to accuse you of being dumbfounded, being dumb is natural for you but founded is not.
What's two and two and dark all over? I know you cant put your stupidity aside, so ask the one friend you have and see if he/her/it knows. Like all other questions posed to you, I doubt if you'll answer it but give it the old imbecilic try, you might surprise yourself.
The dumbest part of all, is they really, really think Obama cares about them. They are too blind to see, Obama LOVES the wealthiest 1%, the rich & famous MORE.

Location hidden

#11931 May 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>No. Freedom of speech. Baby. Dont like it? Stop posting.
LMAO at the irony of this post, from this poster...
Danger Zone

Decatur, GA

#11933 May 18, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Your IQ might be...
LOL!! I totally think soooo.

Location hidden

#11935 May 18, 2013
Called Out wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do realize that it was a clueless and uneducated voter that elected this President, twice, because not enough responsible and eligible (key word there) voters went to the polls.
+1

I particularly like the "clueless and uneducated" part.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11936 May 18, 2013
The raping of the Democrat party.....

" Obama Campaign Abusive to Blue Dogs
It's a sign of the times when Blue Dog Democrats have to leak stories to conservative bloggers because their own party has abandoned them.

Wednesday a local Blue Dog Democratic party official was contacted by an Obama campaign worker asking for a donation. The local party official explained her position, and expressed concern that Obama was getting too much of his support from such leftist ďgrass rootsĒ organizations as Democracy for America and Daily Kos. These organizations have gone out of their way to attack local party members and undermine local parties who donít support their radical agenda.

The Blue Dog told the campaign worker that she would not support Obama as long as he supports these organizations. At that, the Obama campaign worker became angry and very abusive towards the Blue Dog.

Now you may think that some conservative, like me, just made up this story. But no, itís a true story. Itís just a little insignificant story, but itís in the very smallness of this story that the truth of the disintegration of the Democratic Party lays.

Legitimate news sources who wish to vet this story, which is probably being repeated in countless places across this country, may contact us at wakeupamerica(dot)spree(at)gma il(dot)com to facilitate contact with this Blue Dog Democratic party official.

I know that there are some conservatives who say,ďSo what? Why should we care? Let the Democrats eat their own. Itís better for us.Ē

Well, I donít subscribe to that kind of thinking. Blue Dog Democrats are moderates who, for the most part, share many of our traditional American values. They are no more enamored with the left than are we conservatives. They understand the grave dangers the left poses to Americaís unity and sovereignty. They are fearful, and with good reason, that the entire Democratic party will soon be completely controlled by the far radical left.

There are those running for office today that would sell their own souls, and would throw their own mothers from the bus, just to gain one more vote. They pander to dangerous anti-American radicals, hire foul-mouthed lying gutter snipes, and have no real concern about the future unity of this country. Nothing is beneath them in their quest for office. Some will succeed in gaining office, but they will never be American Patriots.

continued.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11937 May 18, 2013
"Hereís an important quote about the dangers of political parties from a pretty smart fellow, an American Patriot, who had a remarkable insight into the future ...

...All obstructions to the execution of the Laws, all combinations and associations, under whatever plausible character, with the real design to direct, control, counteract, or awe the regular deliberation and action of the constituted authorities, are destructive of this fundamental principle, and of fatal tendency. They [political parties] serve to organize faction, to give it an artificial and extraordinary force; to put, in the place of the delegated will of the nation, the will of a party, often a small but artful and enterprising minority of the community; and, according to the alternate triumphs of different parties, to make the public administration the mirror of the ill-concerted and incongruous projects of faction, rather than the organ of consistent and wholesome plans digested by common counsels, and modified by mutual interests.

However combinations or associations of the above description may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely, in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people, and to usurp for themselves the reins of government; destroying afterwards the very engines, which have lifted them to unjust dominion...
George Washington's Farewell Address 1796"

Location hidden

#11938 May 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really expect a Right Wing Wacko to directly address facts ?
When a RWW get close to a fact the allergic reaction can cause serious mental stress and anxiety, because in Right Wing World facts are meaningless, and ancient history was the last NASCAR race.
The irony starts again. Long live the Queen of Irony...
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#11939 May 18, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
Someone, please tell the ruffled chicken, to mind his own business. I am a Christian, as are millions of other conservatives. I will OUT the religious intolerance of the the one holding the highest office in the land, ANYDAY I please.
You couldn't be more ignorant.

To begin with, you're telling me to mind my own business after YOU replied to my post? Not logical.

You're a Christian? Why do you need to proclaim that to the world? Are you proud of being a christian? Isn't pride a sin? People that need to shout it out and put it on display aren't Christians, they're hypocrites. They are weak people who need an identity and a group.

Religious intolerance? Now just WHERE are you seeing that? There's an intolerance to IGNORANCE like claiming the world is 6000 years old and that the world works on magic, but that intolerance is built into the fabric of reality. If your religious beliefs lead you into the paths of ignorance, that's your problem to resolve, not the problem of people who use logic and science with evidence as a standard, which is NOT a belief, it's reality.

http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#11940 May 18, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
irony
It's early, but everybody take a shot. Tequila this time.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#11941 May 18, 2013
Why even bother to type crap as stupid as this? Its a waste of calories.
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) Wed Suburban Hero 32
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Dec 15 all life matters 1
A1981female high school teacher, her husband wa... Dec 14 because 1
Couple looking for party friendly women for fun Dec 10 Bre-and-pat 1
Review: J C Penney Salon (Sep '11) Dec 8 mel 4
I fired a black man today Dec 6 jtr304 2
Black Riots in Savannah? Black Masons, Police C... (Jul '13) Dec 4 jtr304 5
Savannah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Savannah News, Events & Info