Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Comments (Page 485)

Showing posts 9,681 - 9,700 of47,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10202
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok - you are what's know as a rick santorum. One of these definitions would certainly fit you then.
1. Rick Santorum
semen mixed with fecal matter often left after continuous anal sex
"I dont care what you guys do in there... just dont leave any rick santorum on the bed sheets.."
buy rick santorum mugs & shirts
rick santrom rick santorum ric santorim rick santorim rick santurom
by Dev321 Jul 14, 2006 add a video
2. rick santorum
1. Santorum refers to the frothy mixture of lube, ejaculate, and the contents of a person's rectum, which is a byproduct of anal sex. To rick santorum means to lick and slurp said santorum directly from someone's ass.
You're one sick and twisted individual. Nevermind about talking to you in Heaven; I hope you burn in hell.
danger zone

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10203
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Dear me, guest needs to move along, on down the road, anywhere would be just fine. Good grief! That's totally disgusting. You aren't welcome here, not by me, anyway.
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10204
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok - you are what's know as a rick santorum. One of these definitions would certainly fit you then.
1. Rick Santorum
semen mixed with fecal matter often left after continuous anal sex
"I dont care what you guys do in there... just dont leave any rick santorum on the bed sheets.."
buy rick santorum mugs & shirts
rick santrom rick santorum ric santorim rick santorim rick santurom
by Dev321 Jul 14, 2006 add a video
2. rick santorum
1. Santorum refers to the frothy mixture of lube, ejaculate, and the contents of a person's rectum, which is a byproduct of anal sex. To rick santorum means to lick and slurp said santorum directly from someone's ass.
That's exactly how you queers created AIDS. You nasty filthy Fa**ot. That's why you disgust most normal people and are a plague to this country.
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10205
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're one sick and twisted individual. Nevermind about talking to you in Heaven; I hope you burn in hell.
You asked for it….
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10206
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

danger zone wrote:
Dear me, guest needs to move along, on down the road, anywhere would be just fine. Good grief! That's totally disgusting. You aren't welcome here, not by me, anyway.
The smartest thing you've said thus far. Trash like him is not welcome anywhere.
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10207
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for it….
Do you live in Fitzgerald or near by?
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10208
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for it….
I have an Idea who you are and don't worry we will cross paths at some point. When we do I'll give you what you think you want and put you out of your misery. Whenever you get ready let me know. I'll be waiting. Now if you please would refrain from talking to me on this forum I will show the same respect.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10209
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Witch-Hunt.
Wow, that was persuasive. But I understand that you had no response with which to try and refute the reasons why questions are appropriate in regard to actions taken before, during and after the attacks at Benghazi.
not closed minded

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10210
May 10, 2013
 
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I reread your post and I see what you'e saying. You think I have a closed mind when it comes to queers. Don't you? If I did I'd be saying they need to lock their sick a$$es up. I think they are sick, but not criminals. That's about as open minded as I can get on that subject. If you want your children to be queers that's fine too. Oh yeah and I do like Rick Santorum. If you had been posting for sometime you'd know that I already stated that months ago.
Open
Mind
To
Everything

except gays that don't bother him. wonder what his wife thinks.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10211
May 10, 2013
 
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that was persuasive.
LOL - busy day. Instead of my usual 12,000 words - you just get my synopsis today.
ChicknButt

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10212
May 10, 2013
 
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is serious because people died and watergate, by comparison was a Witch-Hunt.
Needed to finish the thought. Thanks for your forbearance.
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10213
May 10, 2013
 
It's meant to be totally disgusting , just as totally disgusting as attitudes like ricky santorum there. Dish it out but can't take it. I can be just as polite or as just as down right vulgar and hateful as ricky "omte" santorum. Like I said you asked for it.
Probably

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10214
May 10, 2013
 
danger zone wrote:
Dear me, guest needs to move along, on down the road, anywhere would be just fine. Good grief! That's totally disgusting. You aren't welcome here, not by me, anyway.
That was probably the most disturbing post I have ever read. The author's thoughts are most likely the product of a progressive higher education. One that you subsidize with your tax dollars.
danger zone

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10215
May 10, 2013
 
It seems there is evidence emerging about Hillary's fraud as a young Watergate attorney. Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong democrat supervised her work on the Democratic Judiciary committee. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary for unethical dealings and refused to write her a letter of recommendation. Mr. Zeifman was interviewed in Jan. & told exactly why he terminated her.
Oooops.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10216
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It was smart to flag those groups. The Tea Party was invented and funded in whole by the Koch Brothers to advance their anti-everybody-but-them agenda. All of these "non-profit" groups that they funnel money through are tax-exampt, but politics can't be their primary function. However - most of these groups WERE created with politics being their primary function, and this has been discovered numerous times by Koch-backed groups.
If you have to apologize for being smart - I guess they need to apologize. But it just makes sense that they would flag those groups for audits.
But I'm sure those on the Left would be squealing like little pigs if, under a Republican administration , organizations like Priorities USA and Priorities USA Action (that were both started by former Obama aides) were targeted for similar extra scrutiny.

Just as a little point of interest, Article 2 of the impeachment charges against Richard Nixon included
"He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service,... in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner."

And before you have a hissy fit that I am trying to say that charges need to be filed against Obama - that is NOT what I am saying. I am simply illustrating that this is no little matter when agents of a government entity, with the absolute power that the IRS has, show a bias towards organizations whose political point of view they disagree with. That is a blatant attempt to stifle free speech using the power of the govt.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/irs-admits-tar...
danger zone

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10217
May 10, 2013
 
Probably wrote:
<quoted text>
That was probably the most disturbing post I have ever read. The author's thoughts are most likely the product of a progressive higher education. One that you subsidize with your tax dollars.
I agree, I refuse to read another post by this person.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10218
May 10, 2013
 
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text> Needed to finish the thought. Thanks for your forbearance.
NAME-JACKED! By a thug from Millidgeville!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10219
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'm sure those on the Left would be squealing like little pigs if, under a Republican administration , organizations like Priorities USA and Priorities USA Action (that were both started by former Obama aides) were targeted for similar extra scrutiny.
Just as a little point of interest, Article 2 of the impeachment charges against Richard Nixon included
"He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service,... in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner."
And before you have a hissy fit that I am trying to say that charges need to be filed against Obama - that is NOT what I am saying. I am simply illustrating that this is no little matter when agents of a government entity, with the absolute power that the IRS has, show a bias towards organizations whose political point of view they disagree with. That is a blatant attempt to stifle free speech using the power of the govt.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/irs-admits-tar...
If you want to catch fish it helps to be around water. That's all I'm saying.
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10220
May 10, 2013
 
Yeah it's ok to holler F*ggot, q*eer etc. etc. and spout nonsense like rick santorum equating homosexuality with beasteality or pedophilia bla bla bla…….so David Savage came up with the definition to show exactly how disgusted many folks, including myself, feel when we read or hear such disgusting and filthy nonsense.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10221
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to catch fish it helps to be around water. That's all I'm saying.
You really are a master at irony, the only problem is that it is when you think you're being serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,681 - 9,700 of47,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Savannah Discussions

Search the Savannah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) 12 hr Neb 46
Edna Jackson for your reading pleasure Wed Anon 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Paris 2,036
Savannah Georgia Jul 3 Sam Curnutte 1
Review: Savannah Rheumatology Assoc - John J Mo... (Apr '10) Jul 1 Gina 8
$15,000 in reward money offered for info in Thu... Jun 28 you know 1
Savannah GA Family friendly? (May '11) Jun 25 Disgusted 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Savannah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savannah
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••